Bitcoin Forum
November 13, 2018, 06:57:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.0 [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: which country trade most in btc  (Read 28617 times)
rawafe

Activity: 173
Merit: 10

The Future Of Work

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:23:58 PM

There are two Asian countries that get more and more interest in the cryptocurrencies like bitcoin. The citizens of Japan and South Korea are found to be investing more in the digital currencies. People from these two major Asian countries are very  strong traders.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
Whitepaper﹞﹝ANN THREAD﹞﹝TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK﹞﹝TWITTER﹞﹝YOUTUBE
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Deewhy2
Copper Member

Activity: 188
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 02:26:17 PM

I think its China,  but some European countries do trade a lot

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:04:53 PM

I think its China,  but some European countries do trade a lot
I heard the news that today the Chinese central bank says that bitcoin can not be used in china, I hope this does not make users in china and the world panic so make the price drop.

reighbut2017

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:19:18 PM

I am looking for demographics. where btc is used most. We have just started accepting BTC
at pawnhost.com and mainly sell VPS, Ded servers and custom Entrepreneur solution.

I am looking for some stats. please guide.
In terms of numbers, I think japan is one of the country that traded most in btc and we all know that is a rich country so they can easily adapt new digital techology to make their lives more comportable.
rapidleech

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:48:05 PM

China is trading more bitcoins..It now makes up 100% of bitcoin trading.. particularly in Yuvan has do all bitcoin trading.. In past few years china overtaking the US dollar as the ruling currency.
shoreno

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:17:17 AM

China is trading more bitcoins..It now makes up 100% of bitcoin trading.. particularly in Yuvan has do all bitcoin trading.. In past few years china overtaking the US dollar as the ruling currency.

china has indeed the biggest country with the biggest population but the exchanges on their country has been banned latley , that is why i think there are not currently the leading country with the biggest or the most traded in bitcoin. my next guess would be america or usa becauss russia and tokyo/japan has also restricts bitcoin. Overall , it doesnt matter if they are the most or less traded in bitcoin , what matter the most is that many people all over the world are still supporting bitcoin.

SetupMasternodes.com - Full Setup and VPS Masternode Management - Choose a masternode coin to get started in as little as 1 hour...
liamnorthcoins

Activity: 214

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:32:46 AM

I am looking for demographics. where btc is used most. We have just started accepting BTC
at our web hosting company that mainly sell VPS, Ded servers and Entrepreneur solution.

Percentage wise? Probably the US or any European country. Phillipinos are very common as well on this forum.

However if you are looking for just a number, then China imo is going to be the leader by far for bitcoin usage simply because there are so many people and so many people that want a free market currency. Volume wise they also trade the most.

I've also heard that the Chinese sometimes need VPS for investing in ponzis like mavrodi's mmm. No idea why they would do this. But apparently it's some sort of game for them to play...
China is by far leading due to it's demography, Japan and South korea has been a home for cryptocurrency for years now then the U.S. Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency is spreading like hell-fire to many countries now so this is a sure growing investment infact the pioneers are enjoying thier financial gains now. That is my direction too.
anzhanbei1214068

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 01:00:00 PM

The first country to trade the most bitcoin was Japan.

According to ResuPress statistics, as of last September, a total of 2500 Japanese shops accept the currency of payment, the number of expanded four times than last year, and can buy goods is very much also, from okamoto condoms to Letv big wave chips, fastest ResuPress also plans to allow customers to use in the course of the year the currency payment electronic bills. And since last November, the Japanese people can pay their electricity bills with bitcoin, and they can enjoy a discount!

"Japanese economic news" reported that Japan's ministry of finance and the financial services agency will be held at the end of a formal joint tax advisory panel hearing, expected the meeting to reach the decision to stop a consumption tax on buying COINS.

MONARCH | THE COMPLETE CRYPTO SOLUTION | Private Sale is LIVE! ▬▬ "Be your own KING" | PRE-SALE: JUNE 15, 2018 ▬▬▬▬▬
BCSHonda

Activity: 378

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:38:32 AM

At present, there are many countries in the world involved in bitcoin business. There are no statistically significant figures for bitcoin participation. But I think the United States has the largest number of users as well as Bitcoin trading volume in the world. US is supported by silicon valley (home of electronic money) is also the starting point of blockchain technology. At the same time, the United States is home to the largest number of Bitcoin ATMs in the world, making payments easier. So, I think the United States is the place to buy bitcoin more than other countries.

GregoryPorter

Activity: 56
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:16:57 PM

I think Canada now has the most miners. Japan probably the most cryptocurrency friendly country and South Korea I think contributes the most in volume. They have the Korean premium to pay there
Dheeraj Kumar Singh

Activity: 66

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:07:18 PM

The United States

Unsurprisingly, the US hosts the highest number of cryptocurrency users and Bitcoin trading volumes in the world. Bolstered by Silicon Valley, which is home to numerous cryptocurrency, blockchain related startups, and the highest number of Bitcoin ATMs in the world, the US has been at the forefront of the digital currency space since the beginning.

Moreover, as a global financial superpower, many nations across the globe look to the US for guidance in relation to cryptocurrency’s legal status and regulatory clarity not only from Washington D.C., but also individual states such as California, New York, and New Hampshire, just to name a few. Therefore, the US will undoubtedly serve as the testing ground for crypto-regulation in the years ahead, as other nations look on to see which approach works best (Spoiler: it probably won’t be New York’s).

The peer-to-peer bitcoin trading service LocalBitcoins has shown incessant growth in bitcoin trading volume since 2013 — a good indicator of organic demand considering the large population and number of Bitcoin users in the country.
balotelli

Activity: 219
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:01:11 AM

South Korea is also one of the countries that making impact on Bitcoin value. Remittance companies are already using and mining it at a large scale that has significant impact on Bitcoin value.

Nothing to lose.
checkupico

Activity: 13

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 08:21:15 AM

India must be in TOP soon
rokon123

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:25:01 AM

I think china,japan, United States are trade most in btc.
recklessMe

Activity: 184

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:36:54 PM

I guess, in order to answer this question it is worth to go through the list of cryptofriendly and not friendly countries firstly to understand the tendency. I found 2 good articles that can be useful to shed some light on the current March 2018 situation in the market.
https://cryptoorders.com/articles/most-bitcoin-friendly-countries/ There is also a good listing of world countries and their attitude towards btc placed in the Bitcoin Wiki.
mi56374100

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 10:15:14 AM

at pawnhost.com and mainly sell VPS, Ded servers and custom Entrepreneur solution.

I think the first bitcoin trading country is Japan.

Because more than 2,500 stores in Japan accept bitcoin payments, people can pay their electricity bills with bitcoin and enjoy discounts!

Bitcoin has become a part of Japanese life.
_yoshi

Activity: 280
Merit: 103

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:18:37 AM

Its clear that the country with the biggest population trade most cryptocurrencies. So i would say china. Maybe in india there are alot more people, but they have less access to a computer and internet and they have less money to invest and buy cryptocurrencies. But they are also small countrys with an high income like switzerland or germany. So in switzerland or germany they are also trading a lot traders which gambling with a lot of money which raise the average very high.

onebtcforlife

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:29:05 AM

There are two Asian countries that get more and more interest in the cryptocurrencies like bitcoin. The citizens of Japan and South Korea are found to be investing more in the digital currencies. People from these two major Asian countries are very  strong traders.

I hear another country is also joining the club of Japan and South Korea in the form of investment. India is becoming any country where people are investing mostly in the cryptocurrency, i read somewhere Indians are doing their investment in Bitcoin mostly.

thanhhm194

Activity: 66

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:38:48 AM

I think investors in Asia.
For example: China, Vietnam, Sing, Indo.
The largest and most active trading platforms are also in Asia. Smiley
jeepuerit

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:46:45 PM

I think many countries are trading Bitcoin, these countries use Bitcoin, Europe, China, Usa, Saudi, Philippines and many others that I do not know yet.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.