Bitcoin Forum
November 17, 2017, 06:22:03 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: which country trade most in btc  (Read 23178 times)
Osarman

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:15:37 AM

I feel its america.also china but they still trying to solve the bitcoin banned issue to thier country.
Yup you are right the America is now showing the great interest in the bitcoin at this time because all the people are having the bitcoin fun and the value of the bitcoin is now increasing more an more I can see the positive growth of the bitcoin for the very slow price and the valuable income of the bitcoin I know the fast growth of the bitcoin will give you the real value and this is the reason why the bitcoin is increasing.

Bonpay
Global Blockchain Solution for Financial Freedom
Initial Token Sale ■■■ Whitepaper ■■■ Official thread ■■■ Slack
Bonpay Wallet & Сard - reliable bridge between crypto and fiat world
■■■ Always stay one step ahead ■■■

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
A blockchain platform for effective freelancing
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PagerPIug

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:06:57 PM

I do not believe that would be practical since not al are ntereted in bitcoin. For some individuals, it might you need to be rubbish to spend a topic in school understanding they wont make use of it later on. Bitcoin is perfect for everyone, but not intended for anybody.lis
OuterTech

Activity: 68

INS Ecosystem

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:29:25 PM

After China banned Bitcoin I think for now US and Japan are two countries have biggest Bitcoin trading volume at the moment.

ThunderCatSteve

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:37:03 AM

It's all about utilisation of Bitcoin!  In percentage metrics The US or an European country where Philippines are common.
There are too countries playing a key role like The United States, The United Kingdom, The Canada, The Sweden etc.
The japan can surpass The US or the China due to more adoption of Bitcoin.
To be added china is the top player of Bitcoin for many years, I believe more bitcoin miners exists there. The US holds legalisation problems with bitcoin.
Instead of searching for a particular country that makes use of Bitcoin the most, it will be better to create a site that accepts all countries, because bitcoin is decentralized. By the way I don’t think Chinese people are still making use of Bitcoin, because they have banned it.As of now, if I’m to mention the top countries that makes use of Bitcoin, I will definitely be starting with Estonia, and this all because of some various reasons, if you want to know why I said so, then make some research.

Next, I’m confused between Denmark and the United States which of them takes the second position. But I’m sure that Denmark is working towards eliminating cash 100%, though I don’t think that will ever happen.

▄
                 ▄▄████████▄▄         ▄▄██
 ▄▄           ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄    ▄███▀
 ▀███▄▄     ▄█▀                ▀█▄▄█████▀
  ▀██████▄▄█▀                ▄▄███████▀
   ▐█████████▄           ▄▄███████████
     ▀█████████▄▄      ▄█████████████
       ▀██████████    ███████████████
        ▐▀█████████  █████████████▀ ▐▌
        ▐▌ ▀▀██████ ▐███████████▀   ▐▌
        ▐▌      ▀██ ▐█████████▀     ▐▌
         █        ▀  ██████         █
         ▐█          ▐█████▄       █▌
          ▀█▄         ▀██████▄   ▄█▀
            ▀█▄         ▀█████▌▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄       ▀▄▄██▀
                ▀▀████████▀▀
T
.ANGEL TOKEN.
[]

▄
                 ▄▄████████▄▄         ▄▄██
 ▄▄           ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄    ▄█▀█▀
 ▀█▀█▄▄     ▄█▀                ▀█▄▄█  ▄█▀
  ▀█  ▀▀█▄▄█▀                ▄▄██░   █▀
   ▐▄▄  ░░░▀█▄           ▄▄█▀▀░░░   ▄█
     ▀█▄ ░░░▒▒█▄▄      ▄██▒▒▒▒▒░    █
       ▀▄▄ ░░▒▒▒▓█    ██▒▒▒▒▒▒░   ▄▄█
        ▐▀█▄░░▒▒▓██  █▓▒▒▒▒▒▒░  ▄█▀ ▐▌
        ▐▌ ▀▀█▒▓███░▐█▓▒▒▒▒░░ ▄█▀   ▐▌
        ▐▌      ▀██ ▐█▓▓▒▒▄▄▄█▀     ▐▌
         █        ▀  █▓█▀▀█         █
         ▐█          ▐▄▓░ █▄       █▌
          ▀█▄         ▀█▒░ ▀█▄   ▄█▀
            ▀█▄         ▀█▄▄▄█▌▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄       ▀▄▄██▀
                 ▀▀████████▀▀
jonatuzc

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:52:53 AM

I think china and usa the most countries using bitcoin
China is not doubt the most populous country of the world. There are likely chances that the maximum number of traders who are trading in bitcoin belong to China. In my opinion, after the ban in China, it is Japan which is having the most number of traders who are trading in bitcoin. This is why their government is also taking positive steps in declaring bitcoin as legal currency.

Bonpay
Global Blockchain Solution for Financial Freedom
Initial Token Sale ■■■ Whitepaper ■■■ Official thread ■■■ Slack
Bonpay Wallet & Сard - reliable bridge between crypto and fiat world
■■■ Always stay one step ahead ■■■
Temik2704

Activity: 140

INS Ecosystem

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:34:04 AM

China is not doubt the most populous country of the world. There are likely chances that the maximum number of traders who are trading in bitcoin belong to China. In my opinion, after the ban in China, it is Japan which is having the most number of traders who are trading in bitcoin. This is why their government is also taking positive steps in declaring bitcoin as legal currency.

Dont forget about South Korea. In China and South Korea there are the biggest exchanges!
After them - USA and Japan on 3 and 4 places.

futuret

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:21:22 PM

I feel its america.also china but they still trying to solve the bitcoin banned issue to thier country.
Yup you are right the America is now showing the great interest in the bitcoin at this time because all the people are having the bitcoin fun and the value of the bitcoin is now increasing more an more I can see the positive growth of the bitcoin for the very slow price and the valuable income of the bitcoin I know the fast growth of the bitcoin will give you the real value and this is the reason why the bitcoin is increasing.
Well America is not the only country because now a lot of the other countries are trading with the bitcoin and the bitcoin is the business for them. Bitcoin is now famous enough to gain the huge and the best attention of the countries and the bitcoin price will increase more and more if the all big and the well known countries like the china and the Japan and the Canada will start trading in the bitcoin.

||▄▄▀▀▀▀▄            ▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
█▀▀▄   ▀▀▄      ▄▀▀   ▄███
█   █▀▄   ▀▀▄▄▀▀   ▄██████
█   █  ▀▀▄      ▄█████████
█   █     ▀▀▄▄██████▀▀████
█   █        ████▀  ▄▄████
█   █        █▀  ▄▄███████
█   █         ▄▄████▀▀████
█    ▀▄      ████▀  ▄▄████
 ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄   █▀  ▄█████▀▀
    ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄▄▄█████▀▀
       ▀▀▄   ████▀▀
          ▀▀▄█▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▄            ▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
█▀▀▄   ▀▀▄      ▄▀▀   ▄███
█   █▀▄   ▀▀▄▄▀▀   ▄██████
█   █  ▀▀▄      ▄█████████
█   █     ▀▀▄▄██████▀▀████
█   █        ████▀  ▄▄████
█   █        █▀  ▄▄███████
█   █         ▄▄████▀▀████
█    ▀▄      ████▀  ▄▄████
 ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄   █▀  ▄█████▀▀
    ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄▄▄█████▀▀
       ▀▀▄   ████▀▀
          ▀▀▄█▀▀
[]|
Chibykesman

Activity: 56

Interested in bitcoin

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:37:16 PM

Japan and China are countries that trade with bitcoin, mostly china it is wide and some other Asia countries, the second is Europe.
ongels

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:55:55 PM

Correct me if im wrong but based on what i heard in media recently, Japan had the highest btc traders in the world. The rest are Europe, US and Russia.

GETTING LOST IN THE SEA OF CRYPTOCURRENCIES? CHOOSE PLAYKEY TOKEN! 
PLAYKEY.IO ◇  DECENTRALIZED CLOUD GAMING PLATFORM 
[ Website ]  [ Reddit ]  [ Medium ]  [ Twitter ]  [ LinkedIn ]  [ Telegram ]  [ BitcoinTalk ]  [ Facebook ]
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 980

Anonymous bitcoin mixer

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:22:22 PM

i have seen japanes exchanges it is bigger then China . But i guess it is fake volume
How would you just consider a volume fake ?
There is nothing fake about it cause that is exactly what is happening. The fact that JPY is the most used currency in trading bitcoin, it does mean it is the country that trades most in BTC as we will never know.

Aside this, since their regulation and since the Chinese shutdown of exchanges, most of these traders found the closest neighbor and started trading JPY instead which I feel was what made JPY to be the highest right now.

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
BitBlender 

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
Reatim

Activity: 216

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:21:34 PM

Correct me if im wrong but based on what i heard in media recently, Japan had the highest btc traders in the world. The rest are Europe, US and Russia.

Yes you are right. Japan has taken over from China in terms of trading volumes, followed by South Korea, specially the bitcoin cash pump we have seen in recent days and there is the beloved US of A. There is no question why Japan is leading the way because its consider as legal tender in there. So Asia is leading, followed by USA and then some countries like Canada and UK I guess.

▄     PROPTHEREUM          ASSET BACKED PROPERTY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN     ▄     PROPTHEREUM     
▌   CROWDSALE STARTS 20 NOVEMBER 2017   ▐     WhitePaper     ANN Thread     Facebook     Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
dioanna

Activity: 146

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:42:42 PM

I am looking for demographics. where btc is used most. We have just started accepting BTC
at pawnhost.com and mainly sell VPS, Ded servers and custom Entrepreneur solution.

I am looking for some stats. please guide.

i think its china no doubt

◤     4NEW     ◥     | ▌|   THE WORLD'S FIRST TANGIBLE WASTE TO ENERGY BLOCKCHAIN   | ▌|     ◤     4NEW     ◥
✥     ANN Thread     ✥     Whitepaper     ✥     Facebook     ✥     Twitter     ✥     Telegram     ✥
▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰
[/center]
yvesp110

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:25:05 PM

Dont forget about South Korea. In China and South Korea there are the biggest exchanges!
After them - USA and Japan on 3 and 4 places.
Yeah but why not mate? Because according to me the bitcoin is now very famous and a lot of the people are now buying the bitcoin  and they are trying to make the bitcoin as the legal currency of the year I am sure the bitcoin will help all the countries to make the bitcoin as the global currency as well,. China has given the bad news about not accepting the bitcoin and think the most trading country is America.

ZIGGER      ███
  ███ ███
█ ███ ███
█ ███ ███
     ███
███ ███
███ ███
  ███ ███
███ ███
███ ███
███     █
███ ███
███
A Decentralized Crypto Marketplace
____ for Localized Shopping ____
[|FACEBOOK
TWITTER
SLACK
|ICO  ▶  13th November 2017
GET YOUR 40% BONUS
IN FIRST 24 HOURS!
]      ███
  ███ ███
█ ███ ███
█ ███ ███
     ███
███ ███
███ ███
  ███ ███
███ ███
███ ███
███     █
███ ███
███
JollyGood

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:13:00 PM

It has to be China, simple.

alihassan99

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:29:33 PM

i think USA currently is using btc in trading more than any other countries.. but i have seen people from other countries like philipines and indonesia are also taking too much interet in it.. chinese are also investing too much in the bitcoins... these countris are i see on top

mahilchii

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:12:52 PM

At present Japan, America and some other European countries are used bitcoin for their trade. Bitcoin is getting popular among people and many countries ready to accept it, due to the growth of bitcoin in the market.
dhas

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:57:50 PM

I am looking for demographics. where btc is used most. We have just started accepting BTC
at pawnhost.com and mainly sell VPS, Ded servers and custom Entrepreneur solution.

I am looking for some stats. please guide.
Before I'am was thinking that China was the most country who trade bitcoin.
But since last week of September  when China banned bitcoin to them.
The Japan and the South Korea are the two country helping each other to fulfill the lack of traders.
And we cant denied that since they take over the poaition of China in bitcoin.
The price of bitcoin also goes up. And I think it is good for the economy of bitcoin.

LeancyBTC

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:35:11 PM

I think Korea currently is the one which involves most in the cryptocurrency community. However, I do not believe that Korea has enough power to do this and therefore, from my perspective, most of the volume in bithump is extremely fake. Bithump is now one of the biggest exchange in the world. It is sad to know that China does not involve in this community anymore

JollyGood

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:08:55 PM

China trades most probably are the highest though

nc1

Activity: 5

View Profile
Today at 08:02:29 AM

To my mind it's very good that Bitcoin is traded in many countries nowadays and interest is only increasing. Even when China banned their exchanges it had a small impact on the situation.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.