Bitcoin Forum
November 25, 2017, 02:13:20 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NiceHash miner erratic hashrates?  (Read 5005 times)
99th

Activity: 42

U.S.A.

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:20:31 AM

guys can anyone tell me is nicehash is profitable or not? Any proofs you can show?
I have been trying Nicehash for about 5 days (only mining at night when I'm sleeping). I have only got into crytpocurrency about 10 days ago. Since I did not want to set up an expensive rig to try mining, or deal with complicated software, I went with Nicehash just to get my feet wet. I also use browser mining at the same time from here https://freebitco.in/?r=8857732 (I have mine set to 90% and 2 threads) and that site uses your browser and CPU, where Nicehash uses my GPU right now. So when I have both going at night I make about 80 cents per day or so. Nothing great that's for sure, but at least I am getting my feet wet and learning at the same time.

Here is the image to my Nicehash dashboard showing the current amount mined and daily projection. Not sure why the image won't show when I hosted it on my web hosting and then put the url in between the

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.