Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:44:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: crypto currency trading Pump and Dumps complete guide  (Read 11277 times)
Bored Logic (OP)

Activity: 157
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2017, 10:13:15 AM

Digging Out the Perception of Crypto Pump and Dump
The tragic part is that digital currency has now borrowed the term Pump and Dump from stock promotion scams. People have become oblivious to the fact that Pump and Dump can have a positive scenario as well.
Now, this is how it works when traders go the negative way.
The investors try to promote their cryptocurrency in an illegal way. What they do is that buy the coins at cheap rates.
Next, they sell the cryptocurrency once the price of the coin rises due to an increase in the interest. Well, in the digital currency world announcements are used as a form of promoting the coin. For example, you may find posts about a coin on the forum. You may find expert tips on troll box chats.
The Perfect Example of a Pump Scam
If you are still confused about the Pump scenario, let us explain it by a practical example. What some of the traders do is that they start to buy a huge quantity of the coins.
These investors usually go for those coins that have a low trading volume. Let us assume that the volume of trading is about 100 Bitcoins each day. The investor cashes on the moment and buys about 50 Bitcoins. The Pump Scam works perfectly when there is no liquidity in the market.
Now the strategy that the trader adopts is that he starts to raise the price. The other traders also get this information about the trending coin depending upon the promotion medium used. During this process, this trending coin experiences a price hike from day to day.
For example, the price may increase by 50% every passing day.
This price hike attracts other traders as well. They become inclined towards making short-term profits. Tragically some of the beginner traders also get lured towards the profits. The real problem is that these traders do not have any knowledge about the market.
When the scam investor notices that the price has become quite high, then this is the point he starts selling the Bitcoin. This means that scam investor will be able to generate a lot of profit while the new traders who end up buying the coin will have losses coming their way.
Varying Means Used to Promote the Pump and Dump Scheme
It might come up as a surprise for you, but usually, the emails and phone are the common medium for the promotion of the pump and dump schemes.
Now what usually happens is that you receive a call from a person who promises a low risk, high reward investment opportunity you just cannot ignore by any means.
You will get to see the scammers marketing the penny stocks through the company website or bulletin boards. Even online newsletters or blogs can be used as a medium for promotion. Now you may also come across fake press releases that may be promoting the pump and dump schemes.
These promoters claim that they have impending development. They might also claim that they have got authentic market data about the cryptocurrency. However, this is just a well-laid trap for the new investors.
How to Detect a Coin That Is Getting Primed for A Pump and Dump
Well, as a novice you might be wondering how you will detect a pump and dump in the first place. We will just make things easy for you. It will be quite easy for you to detect the buying patterns in the graph.

Image Reference: cryptocoinsnews.com
Looking at the graph above you will be able to understand the entire scenario with ease. The initial pattern shows the player buying the coin.
The minute the player starts to promote the coin; the graph starts to move a bit up. When then graph reaches its ultimate peak the player decides to sell the coin. Now one thing that you need to remember is that the scammers will be using different accounts.
Moreover, there may be many players involved who will make the utmost attempt to make it look real.
Unveiling The Positive Side of Pump and Dump
There are always two sides of the picture. Now we have already talked about the fact that some people are misusing Pump and Dump.
There are some investors who are making use of Pump and Dump to achieve more from this scheme in a positive way. For example, there are some investors who buy cryptocurrency in the Dump scenario.
However, they do not sell off all the coins in the pump situation. Now, these are the potential investors who do not intend to kill the coin. The real clue is that the coin needs to be pumped right to retain its value.
How to Pump Altcoins Technically and Positively
If you decide to pump the Altcoins, then the most important decision for you is that you need to choose the exchange with wisdom.
The best move on your part will be to opt in for an exchange that offers the biggest liquidity. Currently, the best exchanges to try out Cryptocurrency Trading are Poloniex, Yobit, and Bittrex.
When you decide to pump on the main exchange, then you it is essential that you follow the other ones as well. If you do not adopt this approach, then there is a risk that someone might end up killing your pump.
The simple strategy is to opt for self-buy. The good news is that you do not need multiple accounts or even a bot for this purpose.
Most of the exchanges permit you to opt for self-buy or self-sell using the same account without a problem. When the pump is about to start, then all you need to do is place your sell orders across the exchange. On the left, you need to put your buy orders. Well, in 90% of the cases you try to buy back your own coins. The 10% to 20% ratio can be of other coins. Next, you need to set your price ratio. This is technically termed as the buying support.
The benefit of this practice is that it tends to make the coin stable at the pumped price before opting in for the all-time high and eventually going down.
When you make the decision of buying or selling the coins, then you need to have one clear perception in your mind. You need to know exactly how much you are willing to invest or lose because this will decide the future line of action for you.
When you are investing in coins, remember the fact that ethics need to stand supreme. The way you can indulge in positive pumping is by opting in for the good coins only. Moreover, you should make an attempt to raise the price of these coins.
The Clues to Legitimate Pump and Dump
To understand the mechanism of Pump and Dump you should be able to try it at your own end. It is quite understandable that you might not be willing to invest a lot in this practice.
You should start with purchasing the cheap coins yourself. Now there is a margin for you to make money before the pump starts. The real skill is that you should be able to spot the signs of the pump. Even if you join the scheme late and pumping has already commenced, then you still have the margin to make profits.
However, the risk will be greater if you decide to opt in for this option. Moreover, the profits are also going to be less. A better strategy will be that you should enter the market fast and exit it equally fast if you intend to make a decent profit.
If you want to be pumped in on the next coin, then there are people out there who charge you a fee for this.
For example, you might have to pay about $0.5 for a coin. However, the real test is that you should be able to determine whether the investors you are joining in are scammers or legitimate investors.
Platforms That Support Pump and Dump Scheme
pumpersharks.club :
Well, this highly private (previously this was on tor now moved to slack group) platform can be termed as the Cryptocurrency voting community. This community makes the things easy for the new investor. The community plays a crucial role in selecting the coin that needs to be pumped.
Now what this system does is that they monitor the actual market to come up with authentic information related to the pump and dump scenario.
This platform announces a public election on about 200 coins. The objective is to choose about 50 coins for the private member.
The community members are then allowed three days for voting on the coin privately for determining the top voted coin. Next, the platform will announce the top coins to the community, and they can start to buy on an immediate basis.
Now, this is you can choose with confidence. This system apparently seems to be offering a equal pump facility. When they make an announcement, they call it the proof of fair pump.
This means that everyone who is part of the group has a fair chance to make the same amount of profits and the risk level is also the same for all the investors. Even the group organizers have the same chance of profits and the losses as well.
When a pump is about to happen, then a list of about 8 to 16 Altcoins is created at that point of time and is published.
Once the announcement has been made, then one of the coins will experience a pump. The coin that holds the interest will be randomized publically depending upon the predefined future blockchain hash.
The target block hash will be defined 20 minutes’ prior the pump. The first character of the hash will decide which coin needs to be pumped as per the coin list. The fair part is that no one will be able to predict the block hashes. This is why no one will be able to buy the coins before the announcement.
The pump volumes of this platform are between 5 to 50 BTC. The increase in price is about 100%. You can opt for both the flash pumps and the slow pumps when you decide to opt for this platform.
However, it is not quite possible to predict the duration of an actual pump. The truth is that this platform does have a potential for increasing the pump volume. When more participants are there, then the pump is bound to be more durable. This platform has also got their recent pumps listed on their website which shows their profitability.
You Can Join This Platform By Clicking Here
this is first pump group where i make money and every one can make money equally that’s why it’s paid group.
Now there are many free scam pump groups out there but most of these are only used to dump their assets on noobs traders , Remember . There is no free money in this world .
The Real Benefits of the Pump and Dump Scheme for Crypto
· Now pump and dump hold immense significance because the cryptocurrency markets never tend to close down and they are open 24/7.
· The good news is that many of the cryptocurrency enthusiasts are tech savvy. They can perceive the build trading algorithm with ease. Moreover, they can automate the scheme without a problem.
· The biggest edge that cryptocurrency traders get is that they can enjoy a certain level of anonymity when they decide to take a plunge into trading in comparison to the traditional traders.
· Moreover, Altcoins are much smaller than the traditional trading units. This is why it will become much easier for you to pump with a small amount of money available.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3500
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 08:34:19 AM

Nice one really put up some effort in explaining it,
Thanks for sharing it for us and informing us about it really helps us, as a newbie in trading.
Don't be fully convinced, in my experiences it would be much better if we are not getting into such practices of manipulations by simply staying away from low volume trading pairs. Simple key is, they all can pump and dump only with low marketcap coins and with the coins which are having low daily trading volume. Instead of risking my capital with those pump and dump way of trading, staying out definitely secure my capitals.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Adbitco

Activity: 1414
Merit: 650

Always Act Smart and Play Safe With Your Funds

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2017, 09:28:36 AM

It's my personal opinion and some may not agree with it and also I think this is the way cryptocurrency trading is being done yet I would say such pump and dump thing is not a good practice and it's not healthy for the growth of altcoins.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
7jaka7

Activity: 628
Merit: 276

BTC, ETH, XMR, LTC

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 10:03:19 AM

Good post OP.
Maybe this pump and dump isn't really good, but it can attract new people to blockchain technologies. And after that people realise what is behind cryptos. The most important thing is that pumped coin has good background (team, blockchain...).

Anyone has any experience in this Pumper Sharks Club, is it legit and working properly?

SECURE YOUR CRYPTO ASSETS | GET SOME FREE SATOSHI'S | TRADE ON BINANCE 
Disclaimer: All links are affiliate/refferal! Thank you for using them! Smiley
SomethingMAD

Activity: 94

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 01:34:34 PM

It's my personal opinion and some may not agree with it and also I think this is the way cryptocurrency trading is being done yet I would say such pump and dump thing is not a good practice and it's not healthy for the growth of altcoins.
Correct. They just do Pumps to pull the trade in and buy the coins. Then they dump constantly. This is very unfair. Sad
Typh0n93

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 09:27:07 AM

If i'm willing to participate into a pump and dump and go in and out of the market in matter seconds (10 sec max trade) can you explain a way to do that with laggy trading platform like bittrex or poloniex ? what kind of trading platform API can i use to have the fastest execution for buy/sell altcoin please ?
kilobytez

Activity: 101

What's Quirky In Life?

View Profile
August 25, 2017, 03:57:54 AM

Correct. They just do Pumps to pull the trade in and buy the coins. Then they dump constantly. This is very unfair. Sad

In a bear market, there's nothing called unfair. In short, we named them FOMOs (Fear of Missing Out). When FOMOs see a significant rise, they will invest but at the moment , the dumpers are already set in. Trade with care!

░░░░░ Join Bitcoin Asia Network (BAN): https://goo.gl/LCCvy4 ░░░░░
 ░░░░░ COSS Token [Exchange] : https://goo.gl/uTFWbp  ░░░░░ Tips : 0xC8A0eF18f18F19d59CF5603f1777c181BE67205D ░░░░░
Phob0s

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:10:01 AM

I haven't seen a better written scam ad. lol
futureofeth

Activity: 686

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:36:41 AM

You are right, i don't know why people are showing more interest towards the pump and dump group without spending their valuable time learning about cryptocurrency charts. Through learning, you make tons of money compared to these pumps and dumps.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
bitnaf

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:54:26 AM

You are right, i don't know why people are showing more interest towards the pump and dump group without spending their valuable time learning about cryptocurrency charts. Through learning, you make tons of money compared to these pumps and dumps.
[/quote]

as a newbie can you please help me learn, a few links or keyword searches thankyou.
zirconbasu18

Activity: 187

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:20:06 PM

this post was really an eye opener and a very helpful guide to avoid losses in pumps  Angry. Thank you for the detailed explaination. Now i understand to an extent how pump and dump works.
ov3rflow9x

Activity: 374
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:49:27 PM

every pump and dump its a game but now our Smiley but if u a detect it very nice u can go to train and enjoy this travel and make good profit , but if u dont understand how this things working now days u will loose alot and will never play this game again and again , i think this game only for serious ppl with good experiense in this job
pureclckr

Activity: 243
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:58:55 AM

this post was really an eye opener and a very helpful guide to avoid losses in pumps  Angry. Thank you for the detailed explaination. Now i understand to an extent how pump and dump works.
Yes I am impressed too. This guy really helped apt by sharing every possible reason for pump and dump and then solutions, what a blast it was. Definitely it is an eye opener and we need to focus on our actions. We are doing well but need is just to do them at right moment. And where these right moments come from, they come from experience and learning. Learn and then practice.
myworkstrade

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:23:28 AM

Nice infos,  but market is bearish its hard to trade like this pump and dimp is good when there good rally and market is bullish. Longterm is much protiable and if you base entry of the coin you want to trade then boom grats for thay pump and dump profit eange 50-100% while longterm hodls thousands % so what you thnk? Thanks for yout information.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]    [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]    [    ICO  |  May 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER             TWITTER             TELEGRAM             ANN THREAD

arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:23:45 AM

Nice write up and I really enjoyed the side that said how to identify when a coin is about to be pump. This is very important and we should not ignore the lessons there. The moment people hear about pump and dump they do classifieds them as scam but in reality I have see some of the activities of the group pushing the price upward and I have see them pump some coins to about  1000% in just a single day and many traders have making gain subscribe to the idea of pump and dump group.
leow

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:27:41 AM

thank you author for this informative and interesting article, be sure to take it on board
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:24:54 AM

that's a good information but i rather to stay away from pump dump signals or telegram signals group , it usually comes with loss because whales already have bought the coins and trying to sell it to you in telegram signal groups!
usually coz they choose shitcoins , coins go dump as hell after it!

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:45:54 PM

that's a good information but i rather to stay away from pump dump signals or telegram signals group , it usually comes with loss because whales already have bought the coins and trying to sell it to you in telegram signal groups!
usually coz they choose shitcoins , coins go dump as hell after it!

I think the point of OP's article is that by the time the coin is mentioned in signals groups it is already too late... They mention the coin in order to persuade you to buy what they are selling, so you end up the bagholder.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
BotDev

Activity: 58

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:44:40 PM

Very good tutorial! Thank you!
dr-tom

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:49:51 AM

I am a member of Binance pump group and it is bringing me nice profit every time we pump a coin. Last time I was able to make 30% and then more than 50% on the waves. Here is the link to join, you can try it for yourself - with small budget to try it out.

Smiley SmileyBIG PUMP GROUP Smiley Smiley
https://bigpumpsignal.com/invite-orsycyrfgg  

BTW, pumping is illegal only on regulated markets, so don't miss the opportunity while it's here.
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:07:54 PM

There are more than one diagram than you have pictured , like head and shoulders or shooting star , the guide was good but brief , it could be a book to write about all of diagrams and their ups and their downs .

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
leexhin

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:12:46 PM

Nice one really put up some effort in explaining it,
Thanks for sharing it for us and informing us about it really helps us, as a newbie in trading.
iyemroker

Activity: 129

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:29:45 PM

excellent drawing charts and can be learned for beginners.

but before its very sorry, because Cryptocurrency was not in the guess and in the prediction. and the key must be smart to read news from the website and from telegram group.
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: