Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:31:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoins value  (Read 2976 times)
northstarh

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 12:49:21 PM

What are the factors that affect the bitcoins value ? Just curious guys. Wanted to learn more.
One of the factors that i know that keep affecting the bitcoin value is the news about bitcoin. If the news of bitcoin is always good then it will affect the price of bitcoin and it will be one of the big helper for the price to pump up and also the investors that are investing in bitcoin and because of the continuous money then it is resulting for a price increase also.
There are lots of factors that can affect the value of bitcoin to change. I guess the supply and demand of bitcoin also can affect its price. I think the value or price of bitcoin will depend on the market.Also, i guess the number of bitcoin users can also have affect to the price of bitcoin to change.

That is no longer strange, supply and demand are the two main factors that affect the value of bitcoin. In addition, there are many other factors that indirectly influence the value of bitcoin, and the best example is government acceptance.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TrissMerigold

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Bitrated user: Olysikes1. Authenticate

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2017, 12:54:56 PM

traders , investors ,  probablt other company that get involved in bitcoin things ... i dont know but probably it will cost more than gold in the future  Grin , many countries start to accepting btc as legal payment so theres a chance to go on bigger opportunities  Huh

radamiel

Activity: 120

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 02:24:14 PM

What are the factors that affect the bitcoins value ? Just curious guys. Wanted to learn more.
One of the factors that i know that keep affecting the bitcoin value is the news about bitcoin. If the news of bitcoin is always good then it will affect the price of bitcoin and it will be one of the big helper for the price to pump up and also the investors that are investing in bitcoin and because of the continuous money then it is resulting for a price increase also.
There are lots of factors that can affect the value of bitcoin to change. I guess the supply and demand of bitcoin also can affect its price. I think the value or price of bitcoin will depend on the market.Also, i guess the number of bitcoin users can also have affect to the price of bitcoin to change.

That is no longer strange, supply and demand are the two main factors that affect the value of bitcoin. In addition, there are many other factors that indirectly influence the value of bitcoin, and the best example is government acceptance.

Right, too complicated indeed if we analyze bitcoin prices, a lot of the factors that influence it, I think there is no dominant factor in bitcoin pricing, all factors affect each other, just like forex, we can not definitely estimate bitcoin prices, even I think more Complicated bitcoin prices than forex
Rub3n

Activity: 563
Merit: 501

S> Cheap SocialMedia Hype's

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2017, 02:31:36 PM

Just like about anything in the world. Supply and Demand. If more people are buying it price will go up, and more miners there are price will go down. Simple as that.

Keep in mind that also it will be harder to get one every year, and so on. Meaning that it's trading value will grow stronger (per btc).

Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 02:35:07 PM

Right, too complicated indeed if we analyze bitcoin prices, a lot of the factors that influence it, I think there is no dominant factor in bitcoin pricing, all factors affect each other, just like forex, we can not definitely estimate bitcoin prices, even I think more Complicated bitcoin prices than forex

Yes and so for us like newbie in trading, we shouldn't complicate our selves but understanding outside factors on why the price of bitcoin is like that. We can just buy if we want and see where our money goes, don't do over complicated. And maybe later once we gain experience we can now really know what affect the price of bitcoin and make our own guesses.
jayohby

Activity: 192

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 02:36:16 PM

value of bitcoin is infinite because fiats can be printed infinitely.

do not time the market of bitcoin. bitcoin going to 100k$ USD
MetalGear

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 02:39:11 PM

The value of the bitcoin is like the value of the money that we are spending for our everyday needs. Bitcoin is an electronic money that is valuable enough to be used as a money in change to the commercialized products that we need. Bitcoin is helpful and valuable to all. So it is nice to learn more and be familiar with bitcoin.
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 02:45:39 PM

Bitcoin works on a simple principle demand and supply, so higher demand low supply shoots up the price and vice versa. Then again the global economy plays a important role in the Bitcoin market. Then if a country adopts it like Japan did and suddenly the price is shooting up that's how it works and all signs currently point towards a good run in the price. If you are planning to buy, I would recommend you to buy in dips.
aiaiwho

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 02:48:08 PM

At the moment it seems to be mostly speculation and new countries pouring a lot of money all of a sudden into bitcoin. Historically these speculative cycles have been alive but the general trend of growth is linked to the increased usage bitcoin has been getting year after year to the point where the bitcoin network can't even handle all these transactions anymore.
yogaantoni

Activity: 156

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 03:06:36 PM

I myself do not know much about the factors that affect the value of bitcoin. Of the many comments I read became an important input for me. I think one factor of demand and trade greatly affects the value of bitcoin.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 03:21:51 PM

the number of people who are adapting in to bitcoin as well as the amount of their money being exchanged into bitcoin and being circulated in bitcoin's system, the price is getting higher due to increasing demand . if you know how the supply and demand works in economics you'll understand as it is also applied on the systems of bitcoin because in my opinion it is like a usual good being sold in the market .
wallstone

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 05:27:41 PM

There are lot of factors that affect the value of bitcoin to change. I guess in every seconds, minutes, hours, days the value of bitcoin is always change. Also the fluctuations in the supply and demand of bitcoin can also affect the value to change. I think the value of bitcoin will depend in the market or to the people who buy o have it.But the main factors than can affect the value to change its the supply and demand of bitcoin.
sasaku bitbit

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 06:02:34 PM

It seems to me that affect the price of the bitcoin so that supply and demand bitcoin market will depend on the price of the bitcoin but many users a bitcoin undeterred with this and will not change the value of bitcoin
selline

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 02:48:48 PM

that can affect the bitcoin is going on supply and demand of the bitcoin higher so as to make the price of the bitcoin frequent changing is not stable against the value and price of the bitcoin on the trading market
chichan13

Activity: 180

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 02:50:31 AM

The main factors that can affect the value of bitcoin to change are the fluctuations in the supply and demand. I guess that the value of bitcoin will depend in the market or to the number of people who have i.e. hope that in the near future the price of bitcoin will rapidly increase and become stable in a high price.
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 07:32:53 AM

Actually, there are lot factors that affect the value of bitcoin to change. In addition to that, the fluctuations of the supply and demand of bitcoin are the main factor that can affect the value of bitcoin to increase and decrease. I guess that the number of people who buy or who have also can affect the value of bitcoin to change and the value of bitcoin will depend on the online market.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
citizenh-ssd

Activity: 187

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 09:25:39 PM

Actually, there are lot factors that affect the value of bitcoin to change. In addition to that, the fluctuations of the supply and demand of bitcoin are the main factor that can affect the value of bitcoin to increase and decrease. I guess that the number of people who buy or who have also can affect the value of bitcoin to change and the value of bitcoin will depend on the online market.
Guys, you'll laugh until now I still do not fully understand what Bitcoin's value is. If the dollar has a gold reserve, then ecoin does not have gold and then it's unclear what its value is and why the price for Bitcoin is soaring.

Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 08:42:50 AM

The factor that affects its value is the demand.If more people are gonna use and buy bitcoin then the value will go up.The seceond is the supply if the supply,if the supply goes down but the demand goes up the value will also increase.But in reality,the supply doesnt go down,the demand increases but the supply cannot keep up with the demand.

Well just to make it short.
Supply and demand are the factors that determines the value of bitcoin. When the demand is low, supply will increase so the value of btc will decrease while when the demand is high the supply decreases and the value of btc increases.
Many factors are still affecting the value but these two plays the major role.

Happy Coding Life Smiley
arwin100

Activity: 2730
Merit: 806

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2017, 09:02:18 AM

Guys, you'll laugh until now I still do not fully understand what Bitcoin's value is. If the dollar has a gold reserve, then ecoin does not have gold and then it's unclear what its value is and why the price for Bitcoin is soaring.

Why you don't know on why bitcoins price soar high at this point well try to read this post since its simplify on how things works on bitcoins and this would be the main reason on why you can see great leap unto it. And if you see there's certain high price leap happening well that mean many people are hoarding their coins and they are staking for future used since bitcoins has its thrend right now.

-snip

Well just to make it short.
Supply and demand are the factors that determines the value of bitcoin. When the demand is low, supply will increase so the value of btc will decrease while when the demand is high the supply decreases and the value of btc increases.
Many factors are still affecting the value but these two plays the major role.

skorupi17

Activity: 490
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 07:13:01 PM

There are many factors that affects the price of Bitcoin. The major factor is the supply and demand. The supply and demand is the one that dictates the price of Bitcoin. It is the demand of Bitcoin with respect to the available supply in the market. That is the basic. Though we have the internal and external factors that may also trigger the price changes. Internal factor may be the issues within Bitcoin itself, the tx confirmation processing time, the high fees, etc. This might affect how people see bitcoin and will result to lower demand. External factors are the happening outside the concern of Bitcoin such as a country officially legalize Bitcoin that would result to the increase in Bitcoin's price or some person spreading false information about Bitcoin that may trigger panic selling thus making the supply higher and decrease in Bitcoin's price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: