Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:32:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Best Universities to Study Blockchain Technology  (Read 720 times)
amzadabir

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:25:24 PM

The best university for the study of blockchain technology. I agree with it. It has been compared to this area for a few days at the beginning of the Internet, in the early 90's, when there were so many things about the web, but some realized or saw its full potential
Like it again, blockchain technology is now in a flat world. Rich and poor, artists and coders, thinkers and idiots, do not interfere with all the middle range.
This means that opportunities are huge and only need power, this place must be built together as the most meritorious, where you do not need any permission.
So the interest of reading the blockkain technology has increased so much that the students of the university are more interested in the investment banking sector for FINETEC and especially Blockanken Tech.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
matuson

Activity: 420
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:42:59 PM

I am not sure that the blockchain will be an effective system for state bodies. This is a very energy-intensive system. The use of millions of computers that now support blockchain for the use of cryptocurrencies is paid by users. This will be unprofitable for state bodies. The beauty of blockchain is that it is a popular technology. It cannot exist without the support of the people.
Nhebu

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:04:17 PM

All of the universities that you had listed is the best universities all over the world. And I think it is good to study blockchain technology in the college/university that is well updated in the current issued and technology in the world. The advantage of these universities that you've sited are popular with lot of facilities to use.
fokinlipat

Activity: 187
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:11:53 PM

Wow,this is a pretty good infographic.
I`m really interested to learn more about the blockchain technology and smart contracts(because i`m interested in ethereum as well).I`m not very tech savvy and i didn`t study programming.I guess i`ve wasted my time back then and i have to start from the begining.
There will be a huge demand for blockchain and smart contract programmers and we have to do something about it. Smiley
I`m not a big fan of Coursera and Udemy courses,you can`t learn that much with just a few videos.

Personally I had also not tried Udemy course much but recently I found a coupon on a forum that gave me 100 % off and thus I enrolled in the course. I went through the videos and was really impressed by the course. I checked other courses from the same instructor and he had more than 10 courses related to crypto. None of the courses had less than 500 enrollments. I was under the impression that people might not be spending any money on such courses but it completely changed after this experience.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: