Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:10:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Scammed coins added in bounties  (Read 209 times)
frank2018 (OP)

Activity: 82
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:08:28 PM

Hey everyone I just want to take your insights about this. I have noticed that some platforms included in the bounty are fraud but is still considered by the site (with all respect to those platforms with legit purpose). How is it possible?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4458

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:32:35 PM

wild west of no due diligence (no KYB  (know your Business))

many ICO's claim to be fundraising for a company. if so then that company should release PROPER real world office location information
many ICO's claim to be insured. if so then they should publish insurance company that the policy is with and the policy number

that way people have something to research and to due diligence(KYB) before investing. and...
that way if things go bad investors have something to go to and slap a court order/insurance claim against them

if they are ICOing a decentralised no company coin. then be very prepared to lose everything. 99.9% of these coins have no real function and utility and 99% will not even flourish into actually being a tradable coin at release date.

so be careful

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
ManaMan

Activity: 238
Merit: 38

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:48:46 PM

Many people don't care much and that's why and how these guys are able to pull scams. Not many people are willing to put in the work as it requires a lot of researching, a lot of reading etc. But everybody would like to quick earn from bounties or to invest into something and become millionaires. Of course it is achievable but it's not an easy task. Many ICOs simply opt as an "online" companies without even being registered or what so ever, this is not a game and there are few things that are regulated and you have to comply with your guidelines provided by your country.
cryptorTUX

Merit: 11

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:58:12 PM

Hey everyone I just want to take your insights about this. I have noticed that some platforms included in the bounty are fraud but is still considered by the site (with all respect to those platforms with legit purpose). How is it possible?

People like money and when you see that ICO is a hot topic today, it shouldn't be hard to spot scammers all around the place. People are not doing their own research regarding this matter and this is mostly why they fall off and get scammed.  As it goes for bounty campaigns one of the key points is checking websites that rate ICO projects and checking who is the campaign Manger. Because reputable campaign managers know what they are doing and because of that, the way they want to stay and be the best, it comes with much lover risk of getting scammed. Of course project can be good but have little success so Ben if it's not the scam it can fail pretty bad.
Omosomofa

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:15:46 PM

Then reason why many are scammed is because of lack of not Willing to do their own research first, Which is very bad. If we think some where can make you better by putting your own money first. You have to do a diligent research on such thing before putting your money. The same thing happen to ICO investment or participating in Bounty program. Before investing your money in any ICO you have to check the rating of the project first... Check the track record of the team members, check their past recond on the crypto space. Always ask useful question and look response, check their telegram group they way people are rating the project and the respond of the admin will make you to have confidence and then invest.
Furzo

Activity: 90

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:20:48 PM

Many people want easy money because of laziness. Be careful of what ico to choose my strategy to pick a legit ico are always make a research before i join then one of the best way to choose is check if who is the bounty manager this is the most good way to pick an ico because bounty managers always checked if what ico they're managed one of the reason is if they're managed an scam ico and endorse it in community if they're spotted by the moderators they're will permanently banned of course all of us don't want to be permanently banned.
itoyitoy123

Activity: 316
Merit: 10

English-Filipino Translator

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 10:24:31 PM

For me before i participate in any ico’s i gonna make sure to read all their ANN,Whitepaper,RoadMap etc, and of course the team of the projects and the bounty manager if they had a past projects that succeed by then im comfortable to invest my money to their project and join to their bounties as well.
erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:41:36 PM

What do you mean by considered by the site? Do you mean that it is tolerated by this forum? It's not the job of this forum to check every platform here if it is legit or not. As an investor, it is our duty to know the legality of the business where we will invest. Do not blame this forum if there are scam platforms here. Do your own research!
Meysa_richa

Activity: 458

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:10:21 AM

It should not happen and fraud should be handled and taken care of, because we know that such deception is very harmful to us all.
twan137

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:18:02 AM

A lot of scam project want to take a piece of this market. I personally study a lot of project and the nearest scam project called "TechSpecs". After they took the investor money, they disappear, their website was shut down. Because we are living in the free world, make a deep study before you invest on those trash project.
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2828
Merit: 575

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:32:58 AM

Care to share what platforms you have noticed that are scams? So that proper action can be put up in place and they will be tagged and people have been giving fair warning.

Its going to hard for the mods or admins to catch scam ICO unless someone calls it. So I suggest you give us the link so that we can evaluate and notice should be given to everyone (if indeed it is a scam ICO) who are going to invest on it.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
dontno

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:25:15 PM

The reason why many are scammed is because they do not take time to familiarize themselves with the available bounties before jumping into it. I think people should take their time to know everything needed about a particular project before investing or buying. take time to check the track record of the team members, past records on the crypto space, check their telegram group for ratings of the project and the respond of the admin.
abia

Activity: 266
Merit: 18

Interior Designer and consultant

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:56:39 AM

I think,  because still many peoples in here who did not understand the world of crypto clearly,
Or maybe we only take advantage of opportunities from bounty campaign to make money.
So we rarely think about to learn first the more basic things.

____  CONFUSEwithYOURspaceROOMarrangement ??, HEREweAREwithTHEbest SOLUTIONinteriorDESIGN ___
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:46:12 AM

You mean about ICO top rank listing site right! They are mostly spiking up the ICO at the top for the amount they got as advertising cost. I advise do not believe the any ICO listing site.
Instead of that you can go with the forum always ask your query with the new thread. Here you can get the answers from the experts that's enough to find to good ICO. Upon confirmation you can check the project on bounties section.
Vannie12

Activity: 630
Merit: 130

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:04:47 PM

This is not actually avoidable since cryptocurrencies are initiated through web. Cryptos are definitely advertising and promoting its use. Companies and projects would definitely make their fund raising through, heir own tokens to pump and at this point it could either be a good one or aend up being scammed. Able to create coins easily is one of the disadvantages of Cryptos. This gives higher risk for everyone.

Yes I did said that being scammed is unavoidable but can be prevented with proper knowledge. If you know how to research well first then you would get caught up like that.
terrific

Activity: 2128
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:12:28 PM

What is this website that doesn't care if the bounty is scam? They should be the one that do their job with due diligence of not listing it.
And instead of listing it they should start delisting it so that people who are into bounties will not be a victim.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Koadharber

Activity: 1065
Merit: 510

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:06:11 PM

What do you mean by considered by the site? Do you mean that it is tolerated by this forum? It's not the job of this forum to check every platform here if it is legit or not. As an investor, it is our duty to know the legality of the business where we will invest. Do not blame this forum if there are scam platforms here. Do your own research!
Hes definitely pertaining or do mean about to this forum where it do really allow those fraud projects to advertise on here. We do know people do post freely on specific boards and also there are lots of cautions being putted into some sections which do reminds about frauds and potential scams. This is true that this isnt really a job for the forum.As an investor we should really be sensible into our actions by means of investing.
boss1dg

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:07:39 AM

Bounty manager check projects before managing their bounty but if still any scam coin they miss then we should pm it to manager to let him know and then wait for his response .
bcoz scam ico will not only scam investors but also waste time of all bounty participants .

saqwe

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:05:13 PM

Some reason why many are scammed in bounties is because they do not take time to read all necessary informations on the group or even carry out their person research on the previous works of the management team themselves before jumping into it. I think people should take their time to know everything needed about a particular project before investing or buying. take time to check the track record of the team members, past records on the crypto space, check their telegram group for ratings of the project and the respond of the admin.
onepiece1995

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:18:03 AM

probably because they are not too concerned about it or do not know that the project is really scam. because most people's thinking is? how to benefit a lot. so they can only invest it without care about the information. it is in my opinion
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: