Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:59:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 60$ will be paid to one who will help in solving case  (Read 1029 times)
prince V (OP)

Activity: 812
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 02:02:13 AM

https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/About-Payments/Paypal-scammed-me-of-600/m-p/1231897#M96921
Please check this link and let me know if anyone among you can help.
Reward amount will be escrowed if anyone can help.
I think only 3rd party investigation report can help out now. Anyone knows how to do that or do an appeal back with paypal and win the case.
I will clarify one thing i am genuine have proofs of it and were even accepted by paypal and ensured me to win this case via a phone call and i have its recording.
All helps appreciated and will be rewarded.

MEGABSC FINANCE - HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN 
                                            WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mr.bitcoinerf11

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 02:17:00 AM

https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/About-Payments/Paypal-scammed-me-of-600/m-p/1231897#M96921
I think only 3rd party investigation report can help out now. Anyone knows how to do that or do an appeal back with paypal and win the case.
I will clarify one thing i am genuine have proofs of it and were even accepted by paypal and ensured me to win this case via a phone call and i have its recording.
try to contact them and tell them
that you are scammed by ----- and he didnt pay you as he said
and send to them your  conversation  with him as a proof to them
try to wait until they replay to you
i think he tricked you by opening a fake claim and stole your money
sorry my friend
howsad Sad

▬▬▬▬▬▬ BeOne ICO  ■ Blockchain revolutionizes education ■ BeOne ICO ▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread Facebook Telegram Twitter
■ ICO on September 7 ■ Bonus up to 50%
prince V (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 02:44:35 AM

sorry my friend
howsad Sad
i sent them conversation and email chat ss which had all things.
in which he clearly said he lost mny in gambling and so to recover that he wants mny from me of 600$ and if i dont pay him he will take in this way still they sided him.
i have all email and chat ss and i sent them and they told on call its in my favour and after 4 days i get email stating they have decided in buyers favour.
its a very big loss to me.
Please help if possible

WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

mr.bitcoinerf11

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 03:00:07 AM

sorry my friend
howsad Sad
i sent them conversation and email chat ss which had all things.
in which he clearly said he lost mny in gambling and so to recover that he wants mny from me of 600$ and if i dont pay him he will take in this way still they sided him.
i have all email and chat ss and i sent them and they told on call its in my favour and after 4 days i get email stating they have decided in buyers favour.
its a very big loss to me.
Please help if possible
i think this bitch is ran away without paying attention to you
and he didnt do as he said i think i cannot do thing to you
i'm regretful sorry man i'm regret about what had just happend to you
mabye this will help ya:https://www.google.com.eg/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=video&cd=3&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjbs9SA26XUAhVKalAKHYUEDCwQtwIIMTAC&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DOjawT9DcduY&usg=AFQjCNH9qvI1Ybkde1oIbhwhTrUJzeh9iw

https://www.google.com.eg/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=video&cd=4&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjbs9SA26XUAhVKalAKHYUEDCwQtwIINzAD&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DQ2rDjB2ysbs&usg=AFQjCNHOc4ofS3YGiqo4fZLOLQZid5h2vw

https://www.google.com.eg/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjLkoWT26XUAhXkCcAKHWxQCAUQFgglMAA&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.paypal.com%2Fus%2Fwebapps%2Fmpp%2Fsecurity%2Fseller-dispute-resolution&usg=AFQjCNGtfqLOHNaOOsa0LINEiJ3ha9r4Tw

▬▬▬▬▬▬ BeOne ICO  ■ Blockchain revolutionizes education ■ BeOne ICO ▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread Facebook Telegram Twitter
■ ICO on September 7 ■ Bonus up to 50%
Lone Shark

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 03:15:04 AM

The problem with paypal is that they side too often with the fund sender. Even if it is friends or family, goods, or even mass pay. It's too often to see that paypal is a shitty system with regards to receiving money as the sender can always dispute it and without proof of sending something to the sender, like a receipt or shipping documents, they will decide the cases in the sender's favor.

Since this has been decided by paypal already, I don't think you'll ever get that $600 back.
prince V (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 03:38:56 AM

The problem with paypal is that they side too often with the fund sender. Even if it is friends or family, goods, or even mass pay. It's too often to see that paypal is a shitty system with regards to receiving money as the sender can always dispute it and without proof of sending something to the sender, like a receipt or shipping documents, they will decide the cases in the sender's favor.

Since this has been decided by paypal already, I don't think you'll ever get that $600 back.
i have been alloted 10 days to appeal and 3rd party investigation report if i can get then its in my favour.
but i dont know how to get that.
i have proof which i can show but dnt know how to contact a 3rd party like a local police or something.
Any help in finding 3rd party appreciated

abhinav_thakur01

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 04:08:19 AM

The very first thing you did wrong is you agreed to accept money via paypal. Now if you have all recordings and proofs, try contacting them again and again till they listen to you and reopen case multiple times. You can zip all proofs and send them emails.
Blake_Last

Activity: 518
Merit: 278

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 04:19:40 AM

If you think you got scammed, then go to this site and file a complaint to the person who scammed you. But you need to prove that that person did so by providing evidence and support for your case. Just select the category where your complaint is categorized. Since it is a service, particularly related to software development, select the “Jobs and Making Money” and fill in the required information needed in your complaint.

Btw, if you need any further help, you should read this as well. Write your complaints there, and they will post it on their site for everyone to see. Hope this helps.

mattermaster

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 05:11:58 AM

According to paypal terms for indian accounts, paypal automatically sends your funds to bank you have linked.
So, the buyer is not able to claim his money back from indian accounts. You even can't buy or shop anything using your available balance. Then how could someone charge his money back from your account?

prince V (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 05:36:35 AM

According to paypal terms for indian accounts, paypal automatically sends your funds to bank you have linked.
So, the buyer is not able to claim his money back from indian accounts. You even can't buy or shop anything using your available balance. Then how could someone charge his money back from your account?
money is in my bank account. paypal balance is negative if i dont pay 600$ to paypal they will take legal action on me this is what they said.

prince V (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 05:39:27 AM

If you think you got scammed, then go to this site and file a complaint to the person who scammed you. But you need to prove that that person did so by providing evidence and support for your case. Just select the category where your complaint is categorized. Since it is a service, particularly related to software development, select the “Jobs and Making Money” and fill in the required information needed in your complaint.

Btw, if you need any further help, you should read this as well. Write your complaints there, and they will post it on their site for everyone to see. Hope this helps.

ok i will check thank you. i hope it will help.
Everyone thank you very much for supporting but please see anyone can do a personal help.

olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 09:35:15 AM

I don't think there is anything that needs to be done again since they are the one that make a decision and this has been done in favor of someone that wronged you. The only thing left again is to look for extra evidence outside what you already presented in other to prove your case or even devalue his own argument because that decision would be based on the facts of the case before them and from experience they have done well in deciding which side is either wrong or right.
mattermaster

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 11:17:47 AM
Last edit: June 05, 2017, 11:38:51 AM by mattermaster

money is in my bank account. paypal balance is negative if i dont pay 600$ to paypal they will take legal action on me this is what they said.

Well, I have a very strong suggestion that will keep you away from worrying about this issue!
No one even your prime minister can't give you any punishments if you follow my intimations!
I am a statue of honesty, I never forgive anyone for a baseless paccability, this is my nature.

I will personally be intacted to paypal for your assurance untill i resolve this case in your favour!!
Let me know in private if you welcome my suggestion?

prince V (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 11:53:53 AM

Well, I have a very strong suggestion that will keep you away from worrying about this issue!
No one even your prime minister can't give you any punishments if you follow my intimations!
I am a statue of honesty, I never forgive anyone for a baseless paccability, this is my nature.

I will personally be intacted to paypal for your assurance untill i resolve this case in your favour!!
Let me know in private if you welcome my suggestion?

sent you pm
Ready to follow every step you say. All your suggestions initiations i will follow. please help bring case in my favour.
i will give you all details and proofs related to this case.
I am honest and target of fraud. Every time i talked to paypal representative they told it will be in my favour but it didnt. Waitibg for your reply.
my email: shakuna37@gmail.com
whatsapp no: in pm i will provide if you need. it will be easy way to converse

mistyderby

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 02:23:44 PM

Then I guess I have been sooo lucky dealing using paypal
prince V (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 03:09:01 PM

Then I guess I have been sooo lucky dealing using paypal
You are lucky only till a fake dispute/claim is not opened againt you. Once opened you will lose a lot. I recommend better not to use paypal. I think there are better alternatives of it.
Want to see what will happen ahead here in my case. Have talked with manager and convinced her to listen my call recordings with their agent but she said even if they said anything she cant guarantee even case reappeal/reopen. As per paypal policy seller has time upto 10days to reopen. Probably they know i will win so not even allowing to reopen(saying even though its right of mine to reappeal as per their terms still they wont allow). Seller protection policy also they have violated.
I believe to only have courage and fight this case how much possible from my end, follow suggestions whatever people advice and be kind with paypal even if they are rude and honest in my part and see what will happen ahead.

cladtapestry

Activity: 19

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 06:05:28 PM

I have the method for you man, write me a PM or add me on telegram: @cladtapestry
sanaullahshuvo

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 08:59:41 PM

it is not simple matter to slove easyly.thanks
prince V (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 04:51:47 AM

it is not simple matter to slove easyly.thanks
my problem resolved.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: