Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:47:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] KingN Coin ★ Rare ★ Fair ★ Unique ★ SCRYPT/POS ★ Bounties! [KNC]  (Read 49909 times)
Rengganis

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 06:14:01 PM

I was asked today a couple times by some people new to crypto what the future of KNC will look like and what we have planned.

So here is my personal opinions on where i think we should be heading and what i think of blockchains and the whole usecase subject. Smiley

If I read this, as there is hope waiting for this coin for the future, hopefully just like what is planned. I've been following this project from the beginning. And I know that this coin keeps growing even slowly. Is really a promising long-term project

Thank you for the support, yeah over the last few days we seem to be under attack from an endless stream of dumpers due to the environment crypto is in right now with btc and eth falling, HOWEVER we have stayed stable through all of this, we have been pushed to 0.01 three times this week and recovered! Good FUCKING JOB boys, i can't expect them to have much left to dump! Smiley
Let the dumpers dump, I'll just fill my wallet up some more  Wink
The dumper are working on the Kingn rate, maybe whale is currently focused on dropping the price of this coin, so they can buy it back at a cheap price. And repetitive. When they will disappear

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Richardnoordsche

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 05:37:42 AM

I'm a bit disappointed with this coin, so I've sold all my coins, it's like there's a whale playing around. I was lucky enough to sell it and I will not buy it again. Maybe if this coin is already available in bittrex i might buy it again. For now bye bye KNC and good luck to all who still hold this coin

Thank you for getting out, We do not want emotionally irrational people involved in this coin, every coin in existence has whales and the majority of ours are HODLING long term, Considering the extremely small amount of coins it takes to pump us right now anyone could do it not just whales so to suggest that would be wrong. Smiley

The kings thank you for the cheap coins and hope you have a good future ahead of you. Smiley
are you welcome, now the price even cheaper then I 've got left this shit coin, you dev proof nothing. see everyone is trust to you, but the fact is, you dev kingn is are the trully whale. he hold some huge amount of this coin, when is pump up he dump it quickly and he gots a lots benefit of it, the proof is after he success with first coin, it wont takes a long time , he made a new coin just like first one coin. why, he wanna double the provit, now the coin become a useless so much people know the truth.

see...he even not getting active anymore. it really dissapointed
airbou

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 05:41:13 AM

I'm a bit disappointed with this coin, so I've sold all my coins, it's like there's a whale playing around. I was lucky enough to sell it and I will not buy it again. Maybe if this coin is already available in bittrex i might buy it again. For now bye bye KNC and good luck to all who still hold this coin

Thank you for getting out, We do not want emotionally irrational people involved in this coin, every coin in existence has whales and the majority of ours are HODLING long term, Considering the extremely small amount of coins it takes to pump us right now anyone could do it not just whales so to suggest that would be wrong. Smiley

The kings thank you for the cheap coins and hope you have a good future ahead of you. Smiley
are you welcome, now the price even cheaper then I 've got left this shit coin, you dev proof nothing. see everyone is trust to you, but the fact is, you dev kingn is are the trully whale. he hold some huge amount of this coin, when is pump up he dump it quickly and he gots a lots benefit of it, the proof is after he success with first coin, it wont takes a long time , he made a new coin just like first one coin. why, he wanna double the provit, now the coin become a useless so much people know the truth.

It looks to me like someone is just looking for a quick buck, the staking alone make more money for you then any bank's interest would....

Richardnoordsche

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 06:34:00 AM

I will makes everyone know , this coin is bad planing for investment. this coin will not give you a profit. the total supply is only a trap to someone new who only interested on price. for sort term this coin will great, but for the log term...maybe you should a better coin with a good dev and good idea for future. aint this Kingn coin
airbou

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 06:36:47 AM

I will makes everyone know , this coin is bad planing for investment. this coin will not give you a profit. the total supply is only a trap to someone new who only interested on price. for sort term this coin will great, but for the log term...maybe you should a better coin with a good dev and good idea for future. aint this Kingn coin
I originally got the airdrop which was 12 coins, so ummmmm they gave me a couple hundred USD, for free, for my support..... Ummm sorry you havent profited but I sure have, Just for giving the coin some love...... smh just move on, dont be a hater...

sacombank

Activity: 357

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 06:53:53 AM

Do you have any this coin ? I don't think so , it just begin .

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux[/
nonconformist

Activity: 386
Merit: 104

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 06:56:53 AM

Hi, I downloaded the wallet. And did everything on your instructions. But I'm not connecting in the network. It says out of sync. also I ran it as administrator. The other wallets I'm running are working fine except this one. Could someone please help me? thanks!

arrahbari

Activity: 116

This is the FUTURE

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2017, 11:49:47 AM

I originally got the airdrop which was 12 coins, so ummmmm they gave me a couple hundred USD, for free, for my support..... Ummm sorry you havent profited but I sure have, Just for giving the coin some love...... smh just move on, dont be a hater...
I'm agree with @airbou . I got some coin too and as my experience in crypto world nothing guaranteed . I involved in several coins and I was so lucky that I get profit from most of them .
and about supply , I just want to share my experience about it , I can remember the day that 42 burned , I said 42 what the hell ?!?
ok then they continued over and over and I think they had a coin swap but any way that coin is 3.4 BTC right now and when the price of that coin was about 100 k satoshi ( when BTC was only 300 $ ) I did not buy that coin and now you can see how much I lost . OK any body can choose what coin is good for investing a new token like FART or FUCKCOIN or something that have a code and something named BLOCKCHAIN .
Kingn56 (OP)

Activity: 559
Merit: 508

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 02:47:40 PM

I am here most of the time 12-16 hours a day, you are not in the slack nor have you ever tried contacting me so how would you know if i'm active or not? Your shit at FUD.

As for the claims i hold some "huge amount" utter nonsense, Of the coins the dev team holds, which got divided between 6 PEOPLE, Not a single one of us could dump it under 0.01, if you look at our 1 month chart you will see just how stable we have been, feel free to join the slack and i will point out many many people who can verify this claim and who hold more coins then me that they PURCHASED.

as for your claims of dumping did you ever consider that the hundreds of people who have purchased KNC on yobit may sell when we pump? No of course you did not because you lack cognitive function.

I certainly hope you enjoy watching us stick around and slowly grow as a community, If your just angry cause whatever shit you bought has been dumping hard then by all means continue your shit posting but unless you have any serious questions stay the fuck out of my thread, thanks! Smiley
l10no

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 03:06:46 PM

I am here most of the time 12-16 hours a day, you are not in the slack nor have you ever tried contacting me so how would you know if i'm active or not? Your shit at FUD.

As for the claims i hold some "huge amount" utter nonsense, Of the coins the dev team holds, which got divided between 6 PEOPLE, Not a single one of us could dump it under 0.01, if you look at our 1 month chart you will see just how stable we have been, feel free to join the slack and i will point out many many people who can verify this claim and who hold more coins then me that they PURCHASED.

as for your claims of dumping did you ever consider that the hundreds of people who have purchased KNC on yobit may sell when we pump? No of course you did not because you lack cognitive function.

I certainly hope you enjoy watching us stick around and slowly grow as a community, If your just angry cause whatever shit you bought has been dumping hard then by all means continue your shit posting but unless you have any serious questions stay the fuck out of my thread, thanks! Smiley

Hii dev, do not spend your time just arguing with him, he's just the one who wants Kingn to fail. Maybe he's disappointed about something about this project, and Richard I do not want to see your very useless comments. If you do not like just stay away.
kotbi

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2017, 12:01:09 AM

Any updates about when the new website may come out? Smiley

████→→       ● BitMEX, trade bitcoin and altcoins using 100X leverage   Use this link to sign up and get 10% off fees for 6 months

████→→       ● BitMEX, 100倍杠杆交易比特币和山寨币  设在香港,提供中文支持, 用此链接开户前6个月节省10%的交易费
Tizen_Pd

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 11:20:22 AM
Last edit: July 21, 2017, 02:15:27 AM by mprep

Any updates about when the new website may come out? Smiley
http://www.kingncoin.com/team.html

hi dev and teams  Wink
Can I get the invite to the slack pls  Roll Eyes

brokedummy
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 12:44:18 PM

Hi, I downloaded the wallet. And did everything on your instructions. But I'm not connecting in the network. It says out of sync. also I ran it as administrator. The other wallets I'm running are working fine except this one. Could someone please help me? thanks!

Sometimes it says out of sync when there hasn't been a new block in over an hour. If that is the case it is fine.
Kingn56 (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 12:48:21 PM

hi dev and teams  Wink
Can I get the invite to the slack pls  Roll Eyes

You certainly can, please PM me an email i can send you an invite at. Smiley
tranvu2020

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 01:55:13 AM

I like KNC but is it too late?  Angry
kamrulhasan001

Activity: 404
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 10:01:46 AM

KNC added to C-Cex Exchange for vote.

https://c-cex.com/?id=vote

hugasinora

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 04:39:34 PM

okay dev, I will vote for this coin, I hope this coin will rise again on c-cex , actually my prediction , this coin will rise up until 1 Kingn= 1 ETH or maybe it will more. did I get reward for this vote dev ?
UpUrs

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 05:18:25 PM

okay dev, I will vote for this coin, I hope this coin will rise again on c-cex , actually my prediction , this coin will rise up until 1 Kingn= 1 ETH or maybe it will more. did I get reward for this vote dev ?
Your reward will be an increase of your investment.  Wink
Kingn56 (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 07:19:26 PM

We have been seeing a fierce war between bears and bulls over the last 4-5 days with KNC on yobit, Hoping we will see the bulls prevail soon! Smiley

In the meantime though check out the 1 month chart, still holding good in the face of all that btc pump and dumping.
tranvu2020

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 06:15:31 AM

Why can not I get Windows Wallet? help me please  Cry
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: