Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 07:22:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: anyone here heard of ICOCOIN? they seem to be going ICO today  (Read 294 times)
felipegarcia (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 06:51:38 AM

hey check this out… I came across this in a wechat group today...

apparently cofounders of BTCC and some other bitcoiners started this blockchain trading platform, and they are going ICO today…

looks pretty neat… I think I will toss a few coins in this…

What do you guys think?

---------------------------------

ICOCOIN going ICO today (June 5th 2017)!

What's ICOCOIN?

ICOCOIN is a blockchain-based digital asset trading platform founded by BTCChina co-founder Yang Linke and his team. ICOCOIN aims to provide the investors with a safe and transparent platform, where projects will be able to raise money in the form of ICO using ICOCOINs.

ICOCOIN is NASDAQ in the [Suspicious link removed]munity where entrepreneurial projects and ideas come to life!

Why should I invest in ICOCOIN?

ICOCOIN is backed by a team of blockchain experts including BTCChina co-founder Yang Linke.
Projects will raise funds in the form of ICO using ICOCOINs, thus increasing the value of ICOCOIN itself.
20% of ICOCOIN's revenue will be used to purchase ICOCOINs to limit the amont of coins in circulation.
ICOCOIN will partner with securities companies to offer seamless trading between securities and cryptocurrencies.
ICOCOIN will offer trading pairs including ICO/BTC to allow users to trade between ICO and other cryptocurrencies.

How do I invest in ICOCOIN?

Visit tokencapital.io.
Register an account with your email address. Your password should be longer than 8 digits containing numbers, lowercase and uppercase letters.
A verifications email will be sent to you. Click the link in the email to complete registration. If you did not receive the email, please check your spam box.
Click "ICO Projects" on the top navigation bar, and you will find the project “ICOCOIN” in the new page.
Click “Invest” button on the right, and you will be redirected to the invest page. Scroll to the bottom, and you will see the address that you can transfer your desired amount of investment to.
To ensure that everyone will have an equal chance to invest, you can only transfer up to 20 BTC or the equivalent amount of ETH. If you transfer more than 20 BTC by accident, please contact Customer Support.
ICOCOIN will start ICO at 15:00 PM (UTC +8), June 5 th, 2017. Users need to click “Invest Now” button, and the button will turn into “Success” indicating that you have successfully made your investment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
reids

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 09:01:31 AM

hey check this out… I came across this in a wechat group today...

apparently cofounders of BTCC and some other bitcoiners started this blockchain trading platform, and they are going ICO today…

looks pretty neat… I think I will toss a few coins in this…

What do you guys think?

Interesting how you "came across this today" so decided to register on BitcoinTalk and post the same thing in 3 different forums with no other posts. Obvious shill is obvious.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: