Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:22:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »
  Print  
Author Topic: So, you want to be rich? All of you ?  (Read 40121 times)
thundercrystal

Activity: 334
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:05:26 PM

Basically i think it's better if we are not focused first to be rich or very wishful to reached, just make sure first of all the efforts made to earn money and keep moving to be better than ever.
I think being rich is all person wants here in crypto world, and specially me i want to be rich with bitcoin because i want to help my parents and i want to have a own house for my family, and i know to myself that to be rich here in crypto is not easy so i think it we will take for long time but i am sure that i we will be rich with bitcoin.

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             █▀▀
.FiiiCoin..
Making Cryptocurrency
Available to All,
for All Purposes

████▄▄
████████▄▄
████████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████▀▀
████████▀▀
████▀▀
███████████  ██▄
██           ████▄
██           ██ ▀██▄
██           ████████
██  ███████      
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
YELLOWPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Hotel_Prodeo

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:11:17 PM

I think it's natural when you dream of getting rich from bitcoin, as we know that last year's price increase reached more than 1500% and that means with $ 1 million then for a year to $ 15 million, and that is a remarkable result so hope of getting rich from bitcoin is reasonable.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:45:15 PM

Basically i think it's better if we are not focused first to be rich or very wishful to reached, just make sure first of all the efforts made to earn money and keep moving to be better than ever.
I think being rich is all person wants here in crypto world, and specially me i want to be rich with bitcoin because i want to help my parents and i want to have a own house for my family, and i know to myself that to be rich here in crypto is not easy so i think it we will take for long time but i am sure that i we will be rich with bitcoin.
Yeah, everyone has different dreams and desires in life, more or less, everything that needs to have the money to come true, and people never satisfy, so when this dream is complete, another dream will appear. They will need more money, and gradually money is what most people need, everyone hopes they are rich, that is the truth, and of course, when bitcoin bring us the opportunity to become rich, we will not be stupid and refuse, we will quickly accept although this is probably a difficult process but dreams will help us to overcome everything

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
Aying

Activity: 784
Merit: 251

https://raiser.network

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:54:15 PM

Of course  who is the person who does not want to get rich of course we all want to get rich especially that we do have family that needs our support right?
So, for those people who were saying that they don't want to get rich someday I doubt.

Watch out for this SPACE!
chocomartin

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:07:31 PM
Merited by Harlot (6)

Rich is defined as "having a great deal of money or assets" but abundance is subjective. It is measured by comparing it to other quantities. Therefore if everyone is rich then no one really is since everyone would have approximately the same amount of money (assuming that's what you meant in your post) and prices of all products will obviously also increase.

Most people will also not settle with having the same amount of money with everyone else so they would probably try to find an additional source of income or a job. Thus bringing everything full circle. People are back to working since they would need to earn more due to prices of goods also increasing. Additionally, people are envious by nature so even though there would be no reason to steal from each other the people will still find a reason and a way to do so.
Nightmare0619

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:38:13 PM

It's true all of us here want to be rich, personally i admit it. But getting rich is not just a one night job, you plan and dream of getting rich one night and next morning you woke up and you are already rich. Getting rich takes time, handwork and perseverance. And there will be always a hierarchy in any areas even in richness.
King Sastro

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:44:25 PM

Our main purpose of investment is success and rich, including if we invest bitcoin, I am sure that the future of bitcoin will continue to improve and prices will continue to rise, even I estimate that this year the price will reach $ 50k.

PRIMEXCOIN
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:58:08 PM

Just imagine. If ALL OF US would be rich, that means we would live our lives out from dividends, or any passive income of at least $1k a month. Then it would be jawesome, right ? Well, but then I do have a question.
WHO on this Earth would bake the bread for ALL OF US ?
Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
But then, WHO on Earth would maintenance these robots ?
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Even if so, even if there would be a Skynet of robots, who would not just bake the bread, but also harvest the grains, transport it, deliver to our doors. What then ?
We could eat for free, as much as you want?
Cool, but what about overweight then.
Doctor? But hey wait, NO ONE on this Earth work, so we have no doctors.
OK, we have Doctor Robots.
Who would teach our kids? Robots! Who would change the diapres? Robot!
Even if humans would master all this, we would need to have all the knowledge to teach our robots to work for us. To be slaves for us. (no minds, just pure robotic hands/arms and so on, Tesla's and autopilots)
But even then, there is one huge problem.
I do not want to touch any country, or race, or group of people, but imagine, if you put infinite amount of resources to any kind of animal (including humans), they would reproduce themselves to infinite. Because they simply can. Because parents do not need to parent their kids anymore, because we have robots! So we would need a limit of reproducing, no right to reproduce as much as you can handle (infinite resources), because we would simple have like 50-100billion people on this planet, and there would be no robots who could grow so much grains to bake bread. (perhaps hyper dense pills could be the away).
So, back to the original question, why do people believe, they all can be rich ?
It was, is, and will be, ALWAYS about that who is going to earn more, not enough, but more than the others.
Why?
If there is only one mansion on the Bahamas, which is large enough, sunny enough, sexy enough, there is no freaking way, ALL OF US could buy it. Just one. 1. One. And if only 10 buyers come with their million, to who would seller sell this mansion to? First ? But second also have million and ALL OF US want to be rich (own that one mansion). So second would have to offer 2 million, right?
Wrong.
No one would want to sell such mansion in the first place, as he is already rich. We all are.

Almost everyone in the world is dreaming of being rich and living in prosperity. This is absolutely indisputable reality. Everyone wants to be rich on the easiest route, not wanting to go through many different ways of earning. Some people are happy to be able to spend their lives smoothly. But there are some people who go with the logic of where to break away, want more than you always have. According to my opinion, there is nothing better then a happy life without debt.
Semosuchi Tesongrato

Activity: 546
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:34:00 PM

Well, "rich" and "poor" are just a way to make a distinction between who has and who doesn't have.
Resources are limited, so it's impossible that we'll become all "rich", by definition.
So, all we can do is to create value for other people and to have something more to offer in exchange for what we need.

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
mahfuj7779

Activity: 118

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:59:06 PM

Who does not want to be rich! I want even crazy even if I want to. My dream was so long that Bitcoin had fulfilled my dream. I can say, I can show I am rich.
Magister Magus

Activity: 328
Merit: 39

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:02:43 PM

Well, I don't know what could happen if everyone will become rich (and I don't think this is really possible, by definition).
What I know is that I want to become rich!
So I'll do all I can to succeed. Then, if all the rest of the planet will be made of millionaires, we'll see how to solve the situation...Smiley

▂▂▃▅▇ EVO - THE WORLD OF SELF-DEVELOPMENT ▇▅▃▂▂
MEDIUM    ●  LINKEDIN  ●TELEGRAM ◄  Blockchain platform for assessing and developing human skills  ▶ TWITTER  ● FACEBOOK  ●
WHITEPAPER
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:30:02 PM

Well, I don't know what could happen if everyone will become rich (and I don't think this is really possible, by definition).
What I know is that I want to become rich!
So I'll do all I can to succeed. Then, if all the rest of the planet will be made of millionaires, we'll see how to solve the situation...Smiley
Everyone has a dream to become rich and this can be possible with the help of Bitcoin.Btcoin is the easiest and fastest way to earn money in today's world.It is on the top of the list of all cryptocurrencies and altcoins.Investing in Bitcoin is a very profitable deed as it gives you huge amount of returns in the short period of time. Since Bitcoin is decentralized it is out of the control the central bank so taxes cannot be implied on it and the person receives full amount of profits.Person having Bitcoins can hold them for future and can earn a lot of money in the future when the price rises.
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:35:51 PM

I think it's natural when you dream of getting rich from bitcoin, as we know that last year's price increase reached more than 1500% and that means with $ 1 million then for a year to $ 15 million, and that is a remarkable result so hope of getting rich from bitcoin is reasonable.
All people really have that dream. They want to be rich or should we say a better life for them to start. They have that dream to be rich by the help of bitcoin and there are some that is already a multi millionaire right now. So many people didn't have to stop working with bitcoin because as what have they see, through hardwork of everybody, they just gained sweetest fruit, to be rich and it is already proven.
rujak cingur

Activity: 176

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:47:54 PM

All people really have that dream. They want to be rich or should we say a better life for them to start. They have that dream to be rich by the help of bitcoin and there are some that is already a multi millionaire right now. So many people didn't have to stop working with bitcoin because as what have they see, through hardwork of everybody, they just gained sweetest fruit, to be rich and it is already proven.
yes I want to be a rich man and only a fool who says do not want to be rich
with bitcoin we can become rich as long as keep trying and never give up to get big profit

AKU KEMBALI SETELAH SEKIAN LAMA MENGHILANG
Kingjagat

Activity: 122

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:05:59 PM

Just imagine. If ALL OF US would be rich, that means we would live our lives out from dividends, or any passive income of at least $1k a month. Then it would be jawesome, right ? Well, but then I do have a question.
Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Even if so, even if there would be a Skynet of robots, who would not just bake the bread, but also harvest the grains, transport it, deliver to our doors. What then ?
Even if humans would master all this, we would need to have all the knowledge to teach our robots to work for us. To be slaves for us. (no minds, just pure robotic hands/arms and so on, Tesla's and autopilots)
I do not want to touch any country, or race, or group of people, but imagine, if you put infinite amount of resources to any kind of animal (including humans), they would reproduce themselves to infinite. Because they simply can. Because parents do not need to parent their kids anymore, because we have robots! So we would need a limit of reproducing, no right to reproduce as much as you can handle (infinite resources), because we would simple have like 50-100billion people on this planet, and there would be no robots who could grow so much grains to bake bread. (perhaps hyper dense pills could be the away).
So, back to the original question, why do people believe, they all can be rich ?
It was, is, and will be, ALWAYS about that who is going to earn more, not enough, but more than the others.
Why?
If there is only one mansion on the Bahamas, which is large enough, sunny enough, sexy enough, there is no freaking way, ALL OF US could buy it. Just one. 1. One. And if only 10 buyers come with their million, to who would seller sell this mansion to? First ? But second also have million and ALL OF US want to be rich (own that one mansion). So second would have to offer 2 million, right?
Wrong.
No one would want to sell such mansion in the first place, as he is already rich. We all are.

everyone would want to be rich either by instant or in the normal way all decisions are in the hands of each individual himself. but the need to remember the wealth does not come with its own must be accompanied by effort and hard work in order to become rich.
hermae

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:56:47 AM

Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Why?
Wrong.
It true tyat everybody wants to be rich but not by just magic but also through our various endeavours in our activities being rich as an accountant will not mean I will stop being an accountant or the barber will just quit without making alternative.

Yes. I want to be rich, and I think everybody want to be rich too. If we really wanted to achieve the goal, we should work hard or have our own business. If we are not born with rich parents, we should do our best to be rich, but in a good and decent way. Even children with rich parents work hard to be the person they wanted to be, they want to be independent and have their own money rather than just asking or getting money from their parents.
Harper6

Activity: 255

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 03:14:22 AM

i think not to being rich, just living in relaxing
this people of this world who made scheme about rich and poor
people are same that equal and thats the point
and rich is just some alternatif
Yes bitcoin is relaxing us but on other hand it’s also fact that bitcoin is the only currency which is going to help us in our finance believe me when I was not a part of bitcoin so there was no money with me in my pocket and since I join bitcoin so now have a lot of money and now I’m doing my own business just because of bitcoin so I think yes bitcoin can make you rich.
etron

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:24:24 AM

yes it is true that everyone desires to be rich, but I think if everyone gets rich this is impossible, because for the balance of life between rich and poor will always coexist because this is a god plan in forming the balance of life.
Starone1

Activity: 139

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:47:53 AM

If you don't do anything no one give you money .
It’s a fact when you are not doing any ting so there is no chance to get money because bitcoin is also one of the same thing it can make you rich but also you have to do hard work for it if you will not do hard work so there is no chance to get any money but your hard work in bitcoin can make you billionaire and trust me I’m doing a hard work here as a result I’m earning too much money here.
andeluna

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:25:30 AM

Of course, yes! That is why I am here in this forum because I want to earn and I want to be rich also. My friends are already enjoying their life because of the earnings they got here and in the field of Cryptos and it is enough testimony for me to believe that Crypto would help me too.

♲   ∞   GRN Grid   ∞   ♲
█ ♻ ▌A SUSTAINABLE FIRST BLOCKCHAIN WITHOUT COMPROMISES ▌♻ █
GRNGrid.com
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »
  Print  

Jump to: