Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:16:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 »
  Print  
Author Topic: So, you want to be rich? All of you ?  (Read 40121 times)
Dark Sky

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:05:33 AM

It seems that hope for the rich should be delayed because after the month of December bitcoin prices continue to decline, I buy a lot when the price is more than $ 16k and had thought to sell when the price of $ 18k, but I hold because I'm still confident the price will reach $ 25k in January, but the price goes down, but I will hold and be patient waiting.
Yes its price is very low but i'm sure it will more high because bitcoin will never fall forever, it will more rise and more beneficial and everybody who want their life more easy they will get best benefits because bitcoin wants make everyone's life more comfortable ans it also give to every person secure future by investment's profit, and that's why everyone wants that they become a rich person because they invest their money in bitcoin for huge profit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lzby2000

Activity: 379
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:08:23 AM

Everyone has different ideas about wealth. Many people want to have good houses, cars and free money. Yes, all of us want to be rich, but there are many rules that many people must work and cannot be very rich. Those who wish to be in the password are lucky people who can surpass most other industries at least on wealth.

--►Telegram --►Twitter
--►Ann Thread              PIPSCHAIN - HYBRID EXCHANGE
Bringing you fiat & crypto currency in one platform!     --►Whitepaper--► Website 
--►Medium
Techno012

Activity: 122
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:20:59 AM

All of us want to become rich and no one will want to become what they are right now. All of the people always wants to target higher place for their current state and that is why they are here for bitcoin because they want to earn more money and improve their life and become rich.
usorin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:57:44 PM

Yes, i want to be rich because i don't know the feeling of having no money problem so i keep wondering how is it to be rich. I am sure that there is a sad part of this financial state but even so i am willing to try, if i will ever have so much money.
reyzel27

Activity: 135
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:06:45 PM

Just imagine. If ALL OF US would be rich, that means we would live our lives out from dividends, or any passive income of at least $1k a month. Then it would be jawesome, right ? Well, but then I do have a question.
WHO on this Earth would bake the bread for ALL OF US ?
Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
But then, WHO on Earth would maintenance these robots ?
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Even if so, even if there would be a Skynet of robots, who would not just bake the bread, but also harvest the grains, transport it, deliver to our doors. What then ?
We could eat for free, as much as you want?
Cool, but what about overweight then.
Doctor? But hey wait, NO ONE on this Earth work, so we have no doctors.
OK, we have Doctor Robots.
Who would teach our kids? Robots! Who would change the diapres? Robot!
Even if humans would master all this, we would need to have all the knowledge to teach our robots to work for us. To be slaves for us. (no minds, just pure robotic hands/arms and so on, Tesla's and autopilots)
But even then, there is one huge problem.
I do not want to touch any country, or race, or group of people, but imagine, if you put infinite amount of resources to any kind of animal (including humans), they would reproduce themselves to infinite. Because they simply can. Because parents do not need to parent their kids anymore, because we have robots! So we would need a limit of reproducing, no right to reproduce as much as you can handle (infinite resources), because we would simple have like 50-100billion people on this planet, and there would be no robots who could grow so much grains to bake bread. (perhaps hyper dense pills could be the away).
So, back to the original question, why do people believe, they all can be rich ?
It was, is, and will be, ALWAYS about that who is going to earn more, not enough, but more than the others.
Why?
If there is only one mansion on the Bahamas, which is large enough, sunny enough, sexy enough, there is no freaking way, ALL OF US could buy it. Just one. 1. One. And if only 10 buyers come with their million, to who would seller sell this mansion to? First ? But second also have million and ALL OF US want to be rich (own that one mansion). So second would have to offer 2 million, right?
Wrong.
No one would want to sell such mansion in the first place, as he is already rich. We all are.
Every people only wants in thier life is to be rich someday.but it's so hard if we just ignore opportunities specially in bitcoin which income is coming from. We should work hard to achieve your goals and establish a mindset for your dreams. I think all of us have that kind of goals on our daily living, to achieve our financials and struggle for life in order to be rich soon.
Clyvizcarra

Activity: 59

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:11:20 PM

Of course everyone wants to be rich, if there’s an opportunity i’m sure they will grab it. But you will never be rich if you don’t have hardwork and dedication. All of us needs that, even the rich people nowadays, they never stop working for their money to grow or maintain their richness.
NoNetwork

Activity: 392
Merit: 292

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:42:58 PM

Of course everyone wants to be rich, if there’s an opportunity i’m sure they will grab it. But you will never be rich if you don’t have hardwork and dedication. All of us needs that, even the rich people nowadays, they never stop working for their money to grow or maintain their richness.

Hard work and dedication are not the only things that needs to consider if you really wanted to be reach, one more important element is being smart. You need to be smart especially in making decisions. And/or making strategies for your plans in doing your business or your management in your time, to really have the efficiency of every element. I mean you can earn money without even really working that hard by just being smart about it.

So what I'm saying is that, the rich people's mindset is to lessen the work but still earn the same or even more profits.
Bitexpert2017

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:53:36 PM

Of course all of us here which is member of these forum are ideal investors of bitcoin. Someday if im going to recieve my bonus then hopefully I could buy some bitcoin for investments.
ogini

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:14:51 PM

Not everyone likes too many riches and no one want to be poor but at lest one should be able to afford once family issues and not always looking for who to help out for money issues.
BitcoinPaw

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 07:57:33 PM

It's impossible to make everyone rich. People will die if we gonna stop living like that. Spreading the jobs are the most genious thing people made at start of the humanity.

karanggatak

Activity: 1106
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:13:22 AM

now everyone want to become rich and went a perfect and comfortable life through which he will be able to earn good money and will be able to save good amount for his future and coming day will be comfortable through it so bitcoin is helpful to all of us today.

Rich will not guarantee us all to live happily, it could be when we are rich we are even preoccupied with our possessions without being able to enjoy it comfortably and happily, everyone has a different view of rich, rich can be interpreted when we have nothing what but we can enjoy it and be grateful, how much of our wealth we will never be satisfied to get it even more so the better we are always grateful to the blessings that we have today. Smiley

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀         ▀▀████
█████████▀              ▀██
█████████   ▐████████▌   ██
███▀▀             ███▌   ██
██▀               ███▌   ██
██   ▐███████████████▌   ██
██   ▐███               ▄██
██   ▐███            ▄▄████
██   ▐████████▌   █████████
██▄              ▄█████████
███▄▄         ▄▄███████████
███████████████████████████
.crosswise.
..........Next Gen Cross-Chain DEX..........
|   TELEGRAM   |    TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |     MEDIUM     |  INSTAGRAM  |
...SIGN IN...
abitgelluh

Activity: 174

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:19:43 AM

of course I want to be rich, who does not want to be rich? I do not think so .. but being a rich man is not easy, we have to go through a process that must be passed, like work and pray .. impossible for us just hope rich if not trying ..
ThunderCatSteve

Activity: 770
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:32:44 PM

But you have to remember that there are many people who don't like money, unless it fulfills a need/purpose. Many scientists, for example, would die for a successful experiment achieving something new for the world rather than having a million U.S. Dollars.
If that is the path they want to take, they had rather be my guest, but one thing you should understand is that the fact that they are following their passion does not necessarily mean they do not want money to sustain their daily lives or be as broke as a church rat for the rest of their lives.
They are only doing it in the best possible way they can do it. Fund their project and give them some money to take care of themselves, see if they won't tell you thank you.
snkneo

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:18:02 PM

In such a scenario where we have unlimited food, and robots that take care all of our labor lead. There would be kind people who maintain it. If anything out of boredom. But considering the other problems you suggested, then for such a society to succeed some rules will be required. Reducing rules, where people are only allowed to have a kid or two, and then sterilized. And special rules about people with genetic problems allowing to reproduced.
Johnny Lgz

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:21:42 PM

Not really rich since thief is always on your yards when you are rich, but hoping that Bitcoin can helps me sustain my daily needs, and my family and people around me, during sickness also atleast I can help my friends when they need financial supports.
Escan0r

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:39:19 PM

Of course. Who doesn't want to get rich right? Everyone love's money, we can't deny that. It becomes motivation for others but this is also the reason why other people are being greedy.
Mia-

Activity: 120

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:32:32 PM

Bitcoin will reach up high in the upcoming months and years. Even me Im also buying bitcoin and aiming one day I can be rich but ofcourse hardship and determination to reach our goal in life.But it is not alright for everyone to be rich, we must keep the balance.If everybody were already rich, there's no individual will work for other person as well.
Piapia

Activity: 97

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:44:00 PM

Of course I want to be rich. For this, I came to the world of crypto currency to be able to earn more and provide for my family. I understand that this will not happen quickly, but there is a hope that soon I will be more rich!
billbear

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:55:27 PM

This is insane, utopia. I believe, that crypto world as a business is quite hard way, becouse you would not earn a lot, if you would not work hard, so 90% people will fall off
King Sastro

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:11:04 PM

No doubt to hope to be successful and rich from bitcoin, I'm sure that the future of bitcoin will continue to improve so if we dare to invest from now and hold for a long time then we are likely to get big profits someday.

PRIMEXCOIN
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 »
  Print  

Jump to: