Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:27:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Please close this topic.  (Read 3150 times)
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2017, 06:24:40 PM

scammy-looking gambling site?
if betbase.io is scam.. then many members is scammers here.
also who created betbase.io scammer?
johnny1976 scammer?
etc..

Please stop dragging other people into this. This is about you. You were promising a reward on your gambling site, you refused escrow, you lied about having funds to pay it. That is scammy behavior regardless of what tools you might be using on your site. However that's not why you got red trust from me - I wasn't even aware of your existence at the time.

Then you shilled for a ponzi site. Kept lying about your "hot wallet". That's where you got the first red. Kept lying and shilling the ponzi. Then months later you decided to be a "scam buster" and feigned remorse. Kept lying about your "hot wallet" in this thread. Changed your story when cornered.

Any of the above makes you untrustworthy. Any questions?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cruz49

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 09:20:18 PM

they can't just put the red trust on you in easy way if it is on easy way every one that insecure in high ranks will get red trust,,, You must raised btc just to put redtrust on the user..,, The user with the redtrust can't remove the tag easily the one who put the red trust on the user is the only one that can remove it also.
DOGE12321

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 02:41:10 AM

First of all, I don't see any red trust on you.

But anyway, I don't think you can clear red trust. Maybe the member who gave the red trust can remove it but normally once you receive red trust, it stays on your account forever.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2017, 03:13:53 AM

Of course this thread wouldn't be complete without illiterate signature spammers Roll Eyes

First of all, I don't see any red trust on you.

But anyway, I don't think you can clear red trust. Maybe the member who gave the red trust can remove it but normally once you receive red trust, it stays on your account forever.

Click on the dipshit's name, you'll see it. And next time maybe try reading more than just the thread title before replying.

they can't just put the red trust on you in easy way if it is on easy way every one that insecure in high ranks will get red trust,,, You must raised btc just to put redtrust on the user..,, The user with the redtrust can't remove the tag easily the one who put the red trust on the user is the only one that can remove it also.

I'm gonna assume it's just a random word salad. But if you were actually trying to say something then please try shorter sentences and/or punctuation.
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2017, 11:09:10 PM

Your shitty bain is salad Grin
Im honest man.
You are scammer and liar.
Motherfucker!

Interesting poem you've got there. Assembled in syllables of 7-4-7-4. Here, let me try one for you:

You showed an exchange address
Passed as your own
You called it your hot wallet
You bullshitter.

How do you expect to be trusted when you constantly spew shit, lying over and over again? Why would you pass off addresses that aren't even yours if you were an honest man like you say? I for one wouldn't do that. I sure as hell also wouldn't advertise an exchange address as my hot wallet, or some other address (which is unlikely to be yours either) as my hot wallet as well. Twice now you've done this. Twice.

You've lied about your wallet
Multiple times
And you still expect people
To believe you?

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2017, 01:52:11 PM

FFrankie

Activity: 2254
Merit: 960

100% Deposit Match UP TO €5000!

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 12:20:22 AM

I don't see any posts but you could clear your red trust if you got enough positive trust.
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2017, 04:23:30 AM

I don't see any posts but you could clear your red trust if you got enough positive trust.
I'm sure you didn't look at why OP got red trust. The posts are clearly archived and their encouragement of participation in a ponzi scheme is displayed.
And I don't think they are going to be getting any positive trust any time soon.

Aru you drunk? Or smoke ganjacoin ? Grin
Clear my trust grandmotherfucker.

Well, aren't you a feisty little one. Don't forget to study up during the summer for high school: it's going to be a big change for someone like you Wink

Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2017, 09:36:27 AM

That does not clear the red trust, and you can't force the person who left it to remove it either. All new positive trust does is *cover up* the previous rating and somewhat increase your total trust rating.

Well, aren't you a feisty little one. Don't forget to study up during the summer for high school: it's going to be a big change for someone like you Wink
This place is becoming full of self-entitled, e-warriors. Roll Eyes

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: