Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:32:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: So I am now able to Deposit on Gemini exchange/everything's verified  (Read 212 times)
Toohot4Atrot (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 09:12:59 PM

My questions is for anyone who uses Gemini.  Now that my verification process has been completed I am now able to deposit by my debit card.  Now I am getting this message saying "You authorize Gemini Trust Company, LLC to debit your Navy Federal Credit Union Checking - 9826 account for $54.00 via Bank Transfer.

Your deposit will be credited to your Gemini account and will be available for trading immediately. It should fully clear into your Gemini account within 4-5 business days."

Does this mean I cannot transfer my coins into my Blockchain wallet immediately or do I have to wait 4 to 5 days until I can do so?  I need some coins today in my wallet to transfer them into my Blockchain wallet to make a purchase for a holiday sale for a product I need.  Thanks everyone.  Love the forum and everyone here has been awsome, mups
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 09:20:47 PM

I've never heard of Gemini accepting debit cards. Do you mean Coinbase? With Gemini it's bank transfer only hence the time it takes to deposit. If you want something faster you'll need to look elsewhere.

Their system does lets you trade instantly with a deposit, but you can't withdraw anything until it's fully cleared.
Toohot4Atrot (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 10:06:26 PM

I have verified all my info with Gemini.  I stopped using coinbase b/c their customer service sucks @ss.  I didn't realize that I could not deposit into my Gemini account with my debit card I have linked to them.  Actually I thin I can but it says when I am depositing usd for coins that my coins will be available to trade on their exchange right away but will have to wait 4-5 business days until I could withdraw my funds.  All I want to do is to be able to purchase bitcoins to transfer into my Blockchain wallet so I can make a purchase right away rather than having ti wait 4-5 days.  Any suggestions on a site I can do this? Thanks!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: