Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:52:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: **Starting a new crypto currency for a website. Developers wanted.**  (Read 303 times)
therewillbecoins (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:07:35 AM

Hello BitcoinTalk,

Our organization just started a project and we're looking for a developer to help us make a digital currency for a website we're working on.   We are looking for a developer that will set us up with everything in terms of our own coin, including the wallet, etc. Payments and details of this project will be discussed in private. 

Thank you!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
PEG-TOKEN
Copper Member

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

peg-token.com

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 03:21:29 AM

Hello.
I would be interested in working on your project. I currently run ICO and have development skills in BTC and ETH and pools / HTML/PHP/SQL/Python/Ruby.
I can build website and wallet and code any coin. I can also deploy nodes and keep the blockchain on private server as backup for your project.

Thanks.

ps check your settings you have PM switched off check your settings in the forum to switch it on.

| PEGTOKEN |  - https://peg-token.com - | Digital Asset Creation | BTC | ETH Cross-Chain Tokens
erience

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:15:02 AM

Hello,
I am 7+years experienced cryptocurrency developer.I would be interested in working on your project.So far I've developed 15+successful ICOs.Also, I can make wallet and coin.Let me know your response.

Thank you..!!
qwiqq

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:42:02 AM

We have a team of developers who can fulfil a successful project launch. From token creation, smart contracts to web/wallet development works.
therewillbecoins (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:13:25 PM

Hey guys and gals, sorry been having trouble with PMs.

Here is more information, please let me know via email just incase I can't get through to you! Thanks

Greetings coin developers! My team and I are looking to build a fun coin, not exactly meant to make us rich but to get in and learn how it all works while providing a fun community for all (think Dogecoin).  Below is some info about the coin, and questions.

If you’re interested please email me here: rentagamer2012(at)gmail(dot)com

Info:
Scrypt based
POS (Proof-of-Stake)
Billion+ total coin supply
No ICO
Low % Premine

Questions:

Hosting:
How does hosting of a coin work?
Where are the actual coins hosted? How Secure is the hosting?
How/where are Wallets hosted for download?

2) Wallet:
What if a wallet is not working, how do we update it? Is that something you’re willing to do, how much do you charge to update wallets?
How much does it cost to make a wallet (I’m assuming we use the same that litecoin uses and just update the graphics etc)

3) General:
POS - How to control stake of the coins, how many are released during staking?
How can I stop people from owning a majority of the coins?
How to control the total coin supply, how do other coins release a little at a time, and what factors are that based from?
What holds ALL the coins? Is it a single wallet? IE: if there are 2 billion coins, is there a wallet that has 2 billions coins, and releases them as people buy them?
Premine - How does a Premine work? I’d like to premine in order to pay developers, exchanges etc.
How to get on exchanges, do they normally contact coin owners or vise versa? About how much is it to get listed (not thinking of binance etc yet)?

Offer: Willing to pay in btc or eth up-front + some premined coins. Willing to offer % of coins for long term devs.

Please let me know an average price! Thanks

therewillbecoins (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:48:14 AM

so far i've been quoted $25,000 for a copy paste of scrypt  Cheesy
iconzi

Activity: 207
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:41:14 AM

replied you in PM. We can work on it  Wink
amazeone

Activity: 82

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:49:17 PM

Hey guys and gals, sorry been having trouble with PMs.

Here is more information, please let me know via email just incase I can't get through to you! Thanks

Greetings coin developers! My team and I are looking to build a fun coin, not exactly meant to make us rich but to get in and learn how it all works while providing a fun community for all (think Dogecoin).  Below is some info about the coin, and questions.

If you’re interested please email me here: rentagamer2012(at)gmail(dot)com

Info:
Scrypt based
POS (Proof-of-Stake)
Billion+ total coin supply
No ICO
Low % Premine

Questions:

Hosting:
How does hosting of a coin work?
Where are the actual coins hosted? How Secure is the hosting?
How/where are Wallets hosted for download?

2) Wallet:
What if a wallet is not working, how do we update it? Is that something you’re willing to do, how much do you charge to update wallets?
How much does it cost to make a wallet (I’m assuming we use the same that litecoin uses and just update the graphics etc)

3) General:
POS - How to control stake of the coins, how many are released during staking?
How can I stop people from owning a majority of the coins?
How to control the total coin supply, how do other coins release a little at a time, and what factors are that based from?
What holds ALL the coins? Is it a single wallet? IE: if there are 2 billion coins, is there a wallet that has 2 billions coins, and releases them as people buy them?
Premine - How does a Premine work? I’d like to premine in order to pay developers, exchanges etc.
How to get on exchanges, do they normally contact coin owners or vise versa? About how much is it to get listed (not thinking of binance etc yet)?

Offer: Willing to pay in btc or eth up-front + some premined coins. Willing to offer % of coins for long term devs.

Please let me know an average price! Thanks

You have asked many questions about blockchain, but you should already know that trying to make your coin.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: