Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:32:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Zpool.ca: Does it take 20-22% fee?  (Read 14968 times)
lolx12345

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 07:35:18 AM

maybe the pool really took the 20% fee, but in many experiment it show zpool can get more income than other pool.
so if get more income, why not

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crackfoo
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 11:35:08 AM

Zpool does skim alot. I have watched it many times. I think he is taking all the bitconnect blocks for himself. Seriously I have seen his pool hit bitconnect in the last few days 5 to 8 times but when it hits. It drops from the scrypt pool for about 5 min no one gets any shares then pops back into the pool.

It like week to week the pool does this. One week it fine and people get the rewards the other week all the rewards are taking away. Doing a little math Bitconnect is worth about 135.00 a coin at writing this a block is worth 10 coins which equals about 1350.00 US.

If you check his block explorer I seen bitconnect hit many times but nothing was mined or paid out to my miners or others. Somehow it disappears from the list on the right side of scrypt.

If my calc is correct he has this week alone made some 300k in US dollars.

I cannot prove anything but you watch it in chrome or firefox one day when bitconnect has all the hashing power for an hour and then watch it hit.

I'm not sure where you get off saying this but you can clearly see each time a BCC block is found it's added to your accounts. 6 blocks in the past 24h and all credited.

https://pasteboard.co/GNFoO5N.png

Sorry for whoever's address this is

http://zpool.ca/?address=1C5qZGgoshJoCwEZkRVony1DTEmbR7Vgk2

To say I'm keeping them all to myself it simple an outright lie.

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
mjmeans

Activity: 21

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 02:54:38 PM

I'm not sure where you get off saying this but you can clearly see each time a BCC block is found it's added to your accounts. 6 blocks in the past 24h and all credited.

https://pasteboard.co/GNFoO5N.png

Sorry for whoever's address this is

http://zpool.ca/?address=1C5qZGgoshJoCwEZkRVony1DTEmbR7Vgk2

To say I'm keeping them all to myself it simple an outright lie.

It may be that some people are lying, but it also may be that ignorance caused by that the lack of complete transparency and auditability feeds suspicion. You can't expect people to examine the source code to know how it works especially when this is (or should be) a simple accounting matter for your system to report.

Would it be possible to add more detail to the explorer for an exchanged coin transaction through it's entire life from mined coin to final coin, http://www.zpool.ca/explorer/ORB?height=2271808? i.e. the detail page not only shows the block mined (as it does now), but also the total mined coin in the block, and your share. AND most importantly the details about how the mined coin was exchanged: your coin was sent to exchange "x", the total coins exchanged in that exchange transaction was "y", and your share of those exchanged coins is "z", and the exchange fee. Basically I want to be able to see the full accounting from start to end: "A" coins mined - "B" fees (detail of each fee including pool fee) = "C" net coins mined => "C" net coins mined * "D" exchange rate - "E" fee (detail of each fee including exchange fee) = "F" final exchanged coin. The sum of all "F" values should exactly equal the account balance. If it doesn't, then more detail need to be added so that anyone can see the full calculation.

Whether this information can be attained through some other means is not relevant. The pool has all this information and it breeds suspicion if the information is not easy to see. If you can make these details easily available, and there is no errors, then you would alleviate 99% of everyone's suspicion.

crackfoo
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2017, 02:38:08 PM

Now you’ve deleted your posts wolf, after assuming you know my life and personality?

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
Wolf_Tech

Activity: 65
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 04:37:05 PM

Now you’ve deleted your posts wolf, after assuming you know my life and personality?

I plee the 5th. But I'm in canada so that doesn't exsit.

Don't worry I wont say who you are or anything.

Just wanted to know if you were real and you are.

kollom

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 04:43:43 PM

20 percent is very much, maybe this is mistake.
Bibi187

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

https://steemit.com/@bibi187

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 03:41:53 PM
Last edit: October 09, 2017, 03:58:11 PM by Bibi187

Zpool is a scam ...

Missing 20% earning vs granatgas ... tested on 5 Days ...

So @crackfoo ... Go fuck your self oO and enjoy my money stolen.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Alegro40

Activity: 24

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 11:34:06 PM

Zpool - scammers. Coins a miner on a pool wallet . This same wallet was paid to my wallet. There was no exchange. Stole 20%
P.S. Text transleted Google
KhalidK

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:49:40 AM

Zpool taking 20% my money, scam pool. never use.
notey

Activity: 67

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:51:53 AM

Frankly, I don't have an interest to say either way.  But, I have run 10 D3s and 3 L3s for two days on Prohashing and then on Nicehash and on ZPool.  The ZPool payout was more after the unpaid and pending amounts were considered (total earned).  Not only was it more, it was substantially more.  I will do a test later with screenshots, etc. But, there's no way that I feel like Z Pool is stealing from me. You have to make sure that you are considering the sum of your earned amounts.
Bibi187

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

https://steemit.com/@bibi187

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 11:18:05 AM

Frankly, I don't have an interest to say either way.  But, I have run 10 D3s and 3 L3s for two days on Prohashing and then on Nicehash and on ZPool.  The ZPool payout was more after the unpaid and pending amounts were considered (total earned).  Not only was it more, it was substantially more.  I will do a test later with screenshots, etc. But, there's no way that I feel like Z Pool is stealing from me. You have to make sure that you are considering the sum of your earned amounts.

For "true" testing, you have to run at same time your ASIC, on different pool ...

Not running them 24hours here / 24 hours here / 24 hours here ...

I made this test by my self, and i SAY IT, i have earn 20% LESS on zpool.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
notey

Activity: 67

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:11:23 PM

For "true" testing, you have to run at same time your ASIC, on different pool ...

Not running them 24hours here / 24 hours here / 24 hours here ...

I made this test by my self, and i SAY IT, i have earn 20% LESS on zpool.

The reason that I posted at all was to say that ZPool didn't steal from me and I'll "say it."  It's not a "true" test either to run separate miners on different pools for only 24 hours.  You need more time.  A week would be a good start.  I'll try and run a test next week.
Jaerin

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 05:25:28 PM

No one is suggesting that it doesn't pay out more than other non-yiimp pools.  First off Nicehash is not based on the current price of the coin, but upon the price people are willing to pay for Nicehash rental services so the price can vary significantly from the Exchange prices.   The point is the amount of coins that are being stated on Zpool that you are mining compared with the prices they should be exchanged for is always significantly lower than they should be.  Take a look at ahashpool.com which is also running Yiimp, but has fixed the bug that I suggested earlier in the thread.   There when I go and to the same comparison of coins mined to the amount being added to the unpaid amounts it is significantly closer to the true exchange prices at the time.

These prices will fluctuate as the blocks mature and go to the exchange, but they are always in line with what the prices are showing on the exchange.  My previous analysis of the coins I mined on zpool often put the value at or below the lowest value for the entire day for those coins.   This was often 10-20% lower than what should have been paid out for them.  Some people are fine with this payout because as you mentioned Zpool pays out better than some alternatives, but that doesn't make it transparent or fair given what they claim is their payout.
creat326

Activity: 23

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:12:51 AM

In my case is not the fees but the money not coming in at all. I have now over $200 “paid” and if you check the blockchain nothing has been sent in over a week. I try contacting them on twitter but nobody replies. So basically running away with the mining results randomly.
Jaerin

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:02:37 AM

In my case is not the fees but the money not coming in at all. I have now over $200 “paid” and if you check the blockchain nothing has been sent in over a week. I try contacting them on twitter but nobody replies. So basically running away with the mining results randomly.

It may be paid out honestly the bitcoin block chain is backed up quite a bit.  I have a payout on a different pool that has been sitting unconfirmed for almost 24 hours now.

creat326

Activity: 23

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:17:28 AM

It’s not. It’s been over 7 days and when you submit it the transaction is listed immediately. It would show unconfirmed but it would show. There is no trace whatsoever of all fake transactions zpool is supposedly doing.
Berterlong

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:33:02 AM

If none of these claims are true, why is it that you only responded to one of these posts and none of the very well thought out, empirically supported and especially those based upon sound evidence?

I'd say you know what you are doing, but avoid these sort of posts, especially when people are constantly saying the same things on numerous forums and by an even larger amount of individuals (thinking..)

Either this is all by mere coincidence, but that would be naive and an assumption built out of bad logic. 
The more sound idea is that you are or someone associated with you, is taking far more than what you are showing on these individuals records.  Some how only your pool is correct, while every other one is not and everyone on here is just merely making stories up and you are just some form of 'victim' of mere coincidence.

TheHypnoToad

Activity: 31

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:07:41 PM

The stats are correct but the return is almost always lower on zpool than on the other pools that doesn't autoexchange.

ex:

skein

zpool.ca 24hour    payout per ghash: 0.00449BTC
yiimp.ccminer.org payout per ghash:  0.0062BTC

+38% if you mine on yiimp and exchange your coins yourself.

But zpool is more profitable than the nicehashminer..

Fact i actually test (not speculate)

i've test with multiple rigs had 1070x4 on nicehashminer / another 1070x4 and zpool nemosmier  /and another 4x1070 on nemosminer Mining Pool Hub  

the zpool version is making more every week so i don't believe there is any theft going on my payouts seem to always be correct..

ex:

blake2s

zpool.ca 24hour    payout per ghash: 1.17497BTC  
yiimp.ccminer.org payout per ghash:  0.41053BTC

+186.2  if you mine on zpool

zpool blake2s and lyra2v2 are 2x the profitability compared to  yiimp.ccminer.org....

You have to remember the luck factor, you need to run test cocurrently for them to be comparable.

That said I've not tried Zpool, I'm going to try a week on miningpoolhub and see how it pays before switching
kroonike

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:25:52 PM

Its funny that zpool steals 15% even if you dont exchange your coins.
I was trying to mine Bulwardk (BWK) there today, didn't want to get robbed by zpools' exchange rates so decided to get paid in BWK.

The pool found a block my last 50 earnings tab shows:

Name                 Amount                Percent            mBTC                Time
 Bulwark (nist5)     0.144400 BWK         0.385%       0.08421262        70m ago

But Total Earned tab shows: 0.12669564 BWK  Grin Why do people still use this pool?
jmorignot

Activity: 61

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:15:56 PM

Agreed - I just spent a week mining on it to test it - The income is indeed 20% less than reported in the miner. I took measures every few hours, and the income was constantly around 20% lower than reported.
SCAM! - I'm going back to MiningPoolHub....
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: