Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 11:32:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for ideas to invest  (Read 3085 times)
sandrun

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 02:01:07 PM

If you have bitcoin you can try trading. Because trading is able to generate a lot of profits. I think a lot of people are successful in trading. But you have to master the technique. But if you do not master it you will lose and lose. But if ansa can not trading you can buy new coins at ico because the price is very cheap and you can sell it back later with the price is expensive

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aakashsangwan

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

PUGG.io

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2017, 02:42:06 PM

If you have bitcoin you can try trading. Because trading is able to generate a lot of profits. I think a lot of people are successful in trading. But you have to master the technique. But if you do not master it you will lose and lose. But if ansa can not trading you can buy new coins at ico because the price is very cheap and you can sell it back later with the price is expensive
Trading requires a lot of homework to do and one wrong decision and you will lose the profit that you would have made.
And there are lots of ICO every other day, and every ICO looks like the next big thing but most of those are not able to get the funding and many run away with your money.... And if you by any chance invests in one of those projects then you surely will loose money.

Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 02:46:29 PM

Trading requires a lot of homework to do and one wrong decision and you will lose the profit that you would have made.
And there are lots of ICO every other day, and every ICO looks like the next big thing but most of those are not able to get the funding and many run away with your money.... And if you by any chance invests in one of those projects then you surely will loose money.
But compared to ICO/ most of altcoins, trading must be thousand times better opportunity to invest with. But we need to work hard to bring profits from that.

Probably many people do not agree trading for investment because it is continuously requiring our are participation so that we can make profits. That is the reason people are going for profit-sharing program from exchanges and gambling sites which are all too good so far. But it is our responsibility to choose the right and highly established organisation to invest with.
warrior333

Activity: 406
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 02:48:03 PM

Free no you a good idea of what you're not. Why do it? If the idea is good then people can always try to make it happen and become the first who will earn her money. Do you agree that it would be a great folly to tell everyone where the treasure is buried. A good idea is a treasure.
GeniusAko

Activity: 434
Merit: 117

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 02:59:39 PM

I am looking for something new to invest early in, something that is like facebook but it is in its very early stage of development, something that got potential from your point of view, I am only looking for ideas, I will decide myself after reviewing the ideas here. Also I see so many websites which offers binary option , trading that offers you to buy google, facebook and apple stocks. Unfortunately there you do not own anything, they aren't yours for real. I am looking for a website where I can buy real apple stocks or real facebook stocks and me owning them with certificate of owner ship.
I prefer to you to make a gambling site. For sure that is need a big capital. Many gambling site are really became successful. It is worth it to make. I can say that you can earn a big money there. Gambling site is really a good for investment.
northstarh

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 03:55:08 PM

I think Aventus is a good project to invest. Look at their development team, they are really talented and powerful. With a great idea, it is being evaluated as a good ICO to invest.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
futuret

Activity: 728
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 08:52:41 AM

I am looking for something new to invest early in, something that is like facebook but it is in its very early stage of development, something that got potential from your point of view, I am only looking for ideas, I will decide myself after reviewing the ideas here. Also I see so many websites which offers binary option , trading that offers you to buy google, facebook and apple stocks. Unfortunately there you do not own anything, they aren't yours for real. I am looking for a website where I can buy real apple stocks or real facebook stocks and me owning them with certificate of owner ship.
I prefer to you to make a gambling site. For sure that is need a big capital. Many gambling site are really became successful. It is worth it to make. I can say that you can earn a big money there. Gambling site is really a good for investment.
yes I would like to appreciate your thinking and they way you explained gambling it is good to invest on gambling but I think you should invest your money or your bitcoin in ethereum because I think it is the best site to invest your money safely I am really very lucky I invested in ethereum for long ago and today I am taking good profit from it so I suggested.
Himanshu111

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 01:59:53 PM

You can invest in various progressive altcoins like CIVIC and GOLEM. You can also invest in upcoming ICOs like silentnotary and snapup. These are projects with great potential and can help you earn great profits.
Faeryl

Activity: 136

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 02:09:16 PM

Masternodes and Proof of stake coins seem to be the next big thing.
mackenzied

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 02:13:18 PM

Only talented people can make a profit by trading. It is not an easy job, it requires your patience, determination and intelligence, and you also need a little luck. There are a lot of traders, however, with less than half of them successful.

TheFriends

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 02:34:34 PM
Last edit: July 30, 2017, 05:15:39 PM by TheFriends

Look at ICO, it has some good opportunities. You just need to be careful with scams.

If interested in high quality translations English-Portuguese please contact me via privat message or send an email to thefriendspt@gmail.com
Telegram: @thefriendspt
Taskford

Activity: 2506
Merit: 783

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 03:55:27 PM

Before you invest to something, you need to make sure that you know what you are investing. You need to understand how it works or how their system works in order to sustain to last longer than you think and what are the pros and cons of investing to their system or project. Those are just reminders that can help you before you really invest in something.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
aysg76
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 04:28:53 PM

Start investing in bitcoins as it offers a lot chance to earn a huge amount of profit due to its volatile nature. You can also go for some of altcoin investment which most recommended by me for investment.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
MaxRR

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 04:37:05 PM

Guys, there is a good oportunity in Poloniex, just take a look at lending page, it always gives a 0,10% return per day, but because of speculation about aug 1st it has just been pumped to 3% a day (almost 90% monthly)
take a look at that, it has a little risk but you can offer it for a few days and take a little profit.
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2017, 06:14:42 PM
Last edit: July 30, 2017, 06:40:14 PM by deisik

Before you invest to something, you need to make sure that you know what you are investing. You need to understand how it works or how their system works in order to sustain to last longer than you think and what are the pros and cons of investing to their system or project. Those are just reminders that can help you before you really invest in something

Heck, you seem to ask too much

Most people don't know what they are doing as well as why they are doing that, and you advise them to learn what they are going to invest in. Success requires spending literally decades to get the genuine hang of the few assets that successful investors pour their money in (people like Warren Buffett or Charlie Munger). All other people are mostly gambling. That doesn't mean they can't earn if only by chance, but in the long run they are invariably set to lose unless they really start to understand what they are doing (or call it a day if they see it is not their thing)

Quadast

Activity: 106

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 06:30:47 PM

Guys, there is a good oportunity in Poloniex, just take a look at lending page, it always gives a 0,10% return per day, but because of speculation about aug 1st it has just been pumped to 3% a day (almost 90% monthly)
take a look at that, it has a little risk but you can offer it for a few days and take a little profit.

It seems to me that the terms are already small and you can talk very much. Therefore, I will not risk, because perhaps this is what they expect me to do.

MaxRR

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 06:41:23 PM

It seems to me that the terms are already small and you can talk very much. Therefore, I will not risk, because perhaps this is what they expect me to do.

the autor asked for ideas, i gave one to him. it is up to you if you invest or not, i dont own the site.

cheers
Jully Bells

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 04:05:15 PM

Anything below should not be viewed as investment advice. Cryptocurrency markets are unregulated and subject to marked manipulation and so carry heavy risks. Professional advice should always be sought. If you decide to invest go in with your eyes open that you could lose everything and make your own assessment and educate yourself about the market and the technology.
949miner

Activity: 448

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 04:08:19 PM

You need to have your own ideas, nobody is going to give you fair ideas about how to invest your money, and those who advice you to invest in hyip, gambling, investment sites are obviously ponzies, and you are going to lose your money in there, so better to be safe and invest in altcoins, or just keep your money on bitcoins, that is going to be one of the most profitable things that you can do at the moment, bitcoin is rising right now, it made more than 5% today.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-      
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_  
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██  
  ▐██▌                      
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
Thunderlizard

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 04:37:42 PM

I think the best thing to do is just invest in bitcoin and wwait till it rises to the price you want and with the money to start your own little company out of it and invest that moment again in bitcoin and again the same thing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: