Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:37:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Lauda and hilariousandco -> Proven to Abuse Trust (Corrupt + Poisonous)  (Read 2075 times)
mchu168 (OP)

Activity: 188
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 09:03:04 PM

I would like to report two massive trust abusers: Lauda and hilariousandco

To keep things short, the two have left me negative trust that is fully based on this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1950334.0
I have messaged the two, however they seem very ignorant to the fact that they have made a very large assumption with no evidence when leaving me this red trust. They claim my account is hacked, when clearly it has not been.

The deal:
A trusted member, outside of this situation, who is on DT (e.g. monbux, Stunna, etc.) please message staff for the sake of justice. Ask staff if the IP for the logins made in 2015, and the logins made earlier this year match.
If they do: Lauda and hilariousandco agree to ask Hostfat and Blazed to be removed off of DT.
If they do not: my red trust sticks, and the rest of the community is free to leave me loads more of negative trust
Is this not fair?

I am not worried about philipma's change from green to red, as he has simply updating his trust to follow Lauda and hilariousandco's assumption. It's about time that corruption in the trust system stops being addressed, and action is taken. Please look at Lauda's post:

I am almost 100% positive that this account is compromised. Unless proven otherwise, I will not be removing my rating (regardless of the validity of this accusation). Do not PM me again unless you have conclusive proof of being the same user as the one in 2014.

And hilariousandco's:

There's quite enough evidence against you to arouse suspicion. The fact that you haven't posted since 2015 and then come back trying to do trades straight away and can't prove the account is yours is good enough for the feedback as a warning. If you can prove otherwise then people will remove the feedback but it really doesn't look good for you.

Am I hacked, or not? Let staff with proof decide, not two imbecile's running around jumping to assumptions and screwing over people's reputation for their own happiness.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LittleBitFunny

Activity: 1428
Merit: 129

The first decentralized crypto betting platform

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2017, 09:12:02 PM

So you come back to the forum and this is what you do:

-Change your email address
-Possibly scam someone for 0.1BTC
-Change the style in which you write
-Insult people for believing that your account is hacked

I don't think you'll be winning any medals for "trustworthiness".

mchu168 (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 09:14:31 PM

So you come back to the forum and this is what you do:

-Change your email address
-Possibly scam someone for 0.1BTC
-Change the style in which you write
-Insult people for believing that your account is hacked

I don't think you'll be winning any medals for "trustworthiness".

- Change your e-mail address months after the alleged "hack" happened
- Didn't scam anyone for 0.1 BTC
- Didn't change any style in writing
- Tell the truth about issues that must be given attention

Even if I do not have my trust restored as it should, users will continually be abused by fake assumptions, especially by Lauda. I think it's time for him to go.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2017, 09:44:29 PM

Do you really think that we have been born yesterday?

The deal:
A trusted member, outside of this situation, who is on DT (e.g. monbux, Stunna, etc.) please message staff for the sake of justice. Ask staff if the IP for the logins made in 2015, and the logins made earlier this year match.
If they do: Lauda and hilariousandco agree to ask Hostfat and Blazed to be removed off of DT.
If they do not: my red trust sticks, and the rest of the community is free to leave me loads more of negative trust
Is this not fair?
Already *decided* by philipma1957.

Even if I do not have my trust restored as it should, users will continually be abused by fake assumptions, especially by Lauda. I think it's time for him to go.
You are a special little snowflake, aren't you? Kiss Join the non finite list of users who "said I had to go" because of all the scam busting. Roll Eyes

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
mchu168 (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 09:46:56 PM

Do you really think that we have been born yesterday?

The deal:
Is this not fair?
Already *decided* by philipma1957.

You are a special little snowflake, aren't you? Kiss

This post has not:

- Proved yourself innocent
- Proved myself guilty
- Added any information that might help
- Made anyone laugh

You replied for the sake of replying. Why not use your brain, and not your ass, and maybe do one of the above?
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2017, 09:51:10 PM

You replied for the sake of replying. Why not use your brain, and not your ass, and maybe do one of the above?
In cases like these, it is upon the accused to provide proof (which you have failed). Let me simplify why:

A trusted member, outside of this situation, who is on DT (e.g. monbux, Stunna, etc.) please message staff for the sake of justice.
This does nothing. Them not leaving you a rating won't make me remove mine.

Ask staff if the IP for the logins made in 2015, and the logins made earlier this year match.
IP logs are not concrete proof of anything.

Am I hacked, or not? Let staff with proof decide, not two imbecile's running around jumping to assumptions and screwing over people's reputation for their own happiness.
You just called the second highest ranking staff member an "imbecile" and ask for lower ranking staff members to decide. I can see that intelligence is not your strong suite. Roll Eyes

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
mchu168 (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 09:56:07 PM

In cases like these, it is upon the accused to provide proof (which you have failed). Let me simplify why:

Okay, you are an African, black female girl. Provide proof you are not. No, it is never upon the accused to provide proof. Is that how court works? No, so why would it work like that here.

This does nothing. Them not leaving you a rating won't make me remove mine.

No, it will do something.

IP logs are not concrete proof of anything.

I'm pretty sure IP logs can show if the hacker logged in from a remote location or not, right? Or the only way to prove it was hacked is to "sign a message", am I right? Sign a message this, sign a message that. If you can't, you're hacked.
- Lauda 2017

You just called the second highest ranking staff member an "imbecile" and ask for lower ranking staff members to decide. I can see that intelligence is not your strong suite. Roll Eyes

If someone is ignorant enough to leave a negative trust without any proof, they surely are an "imbecile". Funny enough, there is actually proof for me to call you guys imbeciles, but there is no proof for you to call me anything.
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2017, 09:59:31 PM

Is that how court works?
False comparison fallacy. This isn't a court.

No, it will do something.
No, not really. Starting absurd threads like these has almost never helped anyone AFAIK.

I'm pretty sure IP logs can show if the hacker logged in from a remote location or not, right? Or the only way to prove it was hacked is to "sign a message", am I right? Sign a message this, sign a message that. If you can't, you're hacked.
- Lauda 2017
You could argue that even a signed message may be inadequate in certain cases. That is the minimum; I am not interested in IP logs.

If someone is ignorant enough to leave a negative trust without any proof, they surely are an "imbecile". Funny enough, there is actually proof for me to call you guys imbeciles, but there is no proof for you to call me anything.
Good luck with your case, and calling us, or anyone else for that matter, "imbeciles" will surely help you. Smiley

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
mchu168 (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 10:02:39 PM

Anyone seeing how cocky and ignorant Lauda is? IP logs mean nothing now, and the only thing that matters is that you posted an address a long time ago, and that you still have control? It's a "fallacy" to think that Bitcoin is the only way to prove a FORUM account.
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2017, 10:06:49 PM

Anyone seeing how cocky and ignorant Lauda is?
Pointing out errors in your reasoning and the absurdity of your claims is really cocky. How dare I?!

IP logs mean nothing now, and the only thing that matters is that you posted an address a long time ago, and that you still have control?
Yes.

It's a "fallacy" to think that Bitcoin is the only way to prove a FORUM account.
Straw man fallacy.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
mchu168 (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 10:09:49 PM

IP logs mean nothing now, and the only thing that matters is that you posted an address a long time ago, and that you still have control?
Yes.

What kind of logic is this?
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 10:10:37 PM

According to philipma1957, you previously traded with him in 2014. I would suggest that you give him some kind of proof that you are the same person that he dealt with, and that should resolve the issue of your account being sold/hacked.

You still would need to address the scam accusation against yourself though.  --> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1950334.0
minifrij
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2017, 04:37:05 PM

IPs can be so easily faked that they are of no relevance when trying to prove whether an account has been compromised. A Bitcoin address and signed message are near impossible to fake (unless the keys are sold/stolen), which is why they are used primarily to prove a previous owner is the same as the current.
bitcoin revo
Legendary

Activity: 1168
Merit: 1049

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 07:10:52 PM

IPs can be so easily faked that they are of no relevance when trying to prove whether an account has been compromised.

Is it easy to fake an IP address to that of a previous owner of an account? The only way I can think of is if the previous owner told the current owner of mchu (that is, if the account changed hands) what his IP was, for the current owner to replicate it when visiting BitcoinTalk (if that's possible) - but I'm not entirely sure why they'd go through that hassle and not hand over the priv key to previously posted addresses instead/as well.

This is a genuine question, by the way.
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 06:49:59 AM

Anyone seeing how cocky and ignorant Lauda is? IP logs mean nothing now, and the only thing that matters is that you posted an address a long time ago
Thanks for giving me the giggles.I could totally imagine standing in the Principal's cabin back in the school days when a whinny kid used to complain and I still smiled.Yes,to prove the ownership of the account it does.Do you have any better ways or can people vouch for you ?

It's a "fallacy" to think that Bitcoin is the only way to prove a FORUM account.
Straw man fallacy.
Looks like someone reading a lot of David McRaney Tongue
You sure it's a Straw man fallacy ? Seems more like "The Argument from Ignorance" to me.
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2017, 10:52:49 AM

I could totally imagine standing in the Principal's cabin back in the school days when a whinny kid used to complain and I still smiled.
How dare you?! You must be evil and corrupt and [insert random gibberish]!

Do you have any better ways or can people vouch for you ?
Does not look like it.

Looks like someone reading a lot of David McRaney Tongue
You've guessed wrong.

You sure it's a Straw man fallacy ? Seems more like "The Argument from Ignorance" to me.
I'm not absolutely sure, but that's the one appealing. Actually is sounds like he's subtly mocking an argument which I didn't make to begin with. So yes, at least straw man + something else.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
kiklo
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 04:34:41 AM
Last edit: June 17, 2017, 04:46:41 AM by kiklo

Theymos popped in another forum stating the guy IP was not changed.

Lauda and her DT gang left their negative ratings ignoring Theymos like he was insignificant to them.
Maybe he is, because they falsely rate people everyday and Theymos does nothing about it.

Maybe Theymos is scared of Lauda.

Reference:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1966528.msg19607058#msg19607058

Cool

FYI:  Cute Lie about the IP Address
IPs can be so easily faked that they are of no relevance when trying to prove whether an account has been compromised. A Bitcoin address and signed message are near impossible to fake (unless the keys are sold/stolen), which is why they are used primarily to prove a previous owner is the same as the current.

Here is why minifrij is full of shit.
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/5180557/why-is-it-not-possible-to-fake-an-ip-address
It is fully possible to send data with a fake sender IP. You'll have a hard time getting replies though, since the replies will be sent to the fake IP and never reach you. Additionally, if you send data with a "from" IP that a router doesn't expect to arrive from you, the router will often simply drop it, and sometimes inform the ISP that you're up to something that violates your TOS.

EDIT: In response to edited post.

Any protocol (such as HTTP) that is built on top of a connection-oriented protocol (TCP) will require a valid IP. The cases where fake IPs have been prevalent mostly involve Denial Of Service attacks, using UDP, ICMP or the initial SYN packet in a TCP handshake.

Login to Btctalk requires a reply to your system, if the IP was faked the login approval is sent to the wrong ip address and you can't login.
Pearls Before Swine

Activity: 1190
Merit: 306

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 04:43:46 AM

I see your point except they're just being extremely cautious in the interest of the community.   Imagine if MZ tried to scam without that feedback being there, and a noob would easily be fooled by his trust.  I suspect that once real proof is provided (yes I saw theymos' s post) Lauda and everyone else will withdraw their negs.  I know you got a grudge against lauda but this whole thing with MZ is still unfolding.  Give it a few days.

How's theymos going to be scared of Lauda?  I assume he's the one who fired himher from the ranks of bct mods recently.
kiklo
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 04:50:47 AM

The way Lauda has been acting , does it really seem like she has been fired from anything.
She got me banned for 30 days, she may not have the title but she is using the power of a staff member.
She walks around here likes she owns the place red tagging people whenever and however she feels like it.
Theymos just cowers in silence and does nothing about her.

Cool

minifrij
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2017, 10:47:46 AM

Theymos popped in another forum stating the guy IP was not changed.
Not everyone spends every living moment on the forum. That and they may not see the evidence that theymos posted as conclusive, or may be waiting for something more solid (such as a signed message) to come up.

Not that this is relevant here, since this thread is about a completely different user.

FYI:  Cute Lie about the IP Address
snip
I don't have the will or the technical knowledge to try and argue this, so I will concede that I may be wrong about it.

She got me banned for 30 days, she may not have the title but she is using the power of a staff member.
You got yourself banned by running around to every semi-relevant topic and whining about how Lauda left you a negative trust. Similar to what you are doing now actually.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: