Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 11:30:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: U.S. Will Need to Create 'Unprecedented' 35 Million New Jobs if Immigration Bill  (Read 4367 times)
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 09:02:34 PM

... Bring on the Mexicans!

ETA: Racial stereotype alert!
Yes, for idiot responders.

Mexicans are a defined nationality, and they are not a "race". 

In the USA, "hispanic" is an ethnic group, defined by a group of surnames.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
townf

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 09:06:28 PM

Specifically addressing the "human nature" argument: see here.  It's a long series, but a good watch.  Because people can be "fixed" to act in a specific way, we can use the "human nature" argument anywhere; because John killed a guy, it's in his nature, and thus a part of human nature.  If John saves a guy, instead, would that go against human nature?  No, John did that too; it must also be apart of human nature.  Now, to argue that it's human nature to be a businessman and to stab your competitors in the back to ensure your business remains on top is merely sociopathic behavior, unfitting for all of the human race; the reason why you only hear of it, and why only those on top used such methods to get there, is because they've all been the same kin; they're not like you or I (I assume), e.g., people who express empathy, and thus can ruin thousands of people's lives without any remorse whatsoever.  We only see one side of this game; where Joe has the leading industry because he ran Frank and Bill out of business, so Joe's got all that business to himself and doesn't know what to do with it, but what if the three worked together?  As the public is generally unaware that such tactics are even happening, there's nothing they are going to do about it; otherwise, WalMart would've been out of business last decade.  The people behind WalMart are machines, not like us; if anything, their so-called nature goes directly against our nature, and this applies to the sociopaths on the very tip-top, including the Rothschilds and the rest.

So the question becomes; if you could make a decision to, for example, deliberately starve an entire nation, if it resulted in your own profits, would you do it?  If the answer is yes, I can see how such behavior might be mistaken as human nature, as this would be the cold, logical reasoning to improve your own well-being at the cost of others; if the answer is no, however, then we can also see why these examples do not accurately portray the rest of us, who would care if we're damaging another person's well-being with our business practices.  As life leads closer to maximize civil liberties, the sociopaths will become very obvious; there's a few of them on this very forum, if you can spot them.  These are the guys who strive for control, who'll kill when asked by God or a God-like figure, and at the very end of this road, the guys who become the God-like figure, who live their entire lives trying to ascend to this stage, without a single emotion for those they've ruined to get there; if this is what we're calling normal human behavior, it's very disconcerting, to say the least, and I don't believe this is an accurate representation of the natural human being, merely the one we've conditioned for thousands of years.

So how do we answer these questions assuming we're dealing with the human being fashioned much the same way they've been conditioned from the biblical era?  We cannot; it never plays out right, as "human nature" leads us to believe we'll kill when we A.) Cannot be caught, and B.) When it is highly beneficial to oneself.  We must assume we're dealing with a truly free society, where the average Joe is, by today's standards, moderately intelligent, and, at least, knows when he, or his fellow human beings, are being shafted by any given business, which can only happen when the empathy hasn't been beaten out of him at an early age, as is the case today, as we're all living in our own bubbles, and in some cases around the world, wouldn't even stop a woman from being raped in public.

It's a dog eat dog world out there
myrkul

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2013, 09:06:57 PM

... Bring on the Mexicans!

ETA: Racial stereotype alert!
Yes, for idiot responders.

Mexicans are a defined nationality, and they are not a "race". 

In the USA, "hispanic" is an ethnic group, defined by a group of surnames.
Further, the "hispanic" group is like an "add-on," and can be claimed by members of pretty much every other group. F'r instance, when I'm not screwing with the census and claiming my 1/8 Pacific Islander heritage, I have to specify "White, non-hispanic."

BTC1MYRkuLv4XPBa6bGnYAronz55grPAGcxja
Need Dispute resolution? Public Key ID: 0x11D341CF
No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
townf

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 09:08:15 PM

sorry mike christ i couldn't resist!   Cheesy
Mike Christ
aka snapsunny
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 09:12:43 PM

sorry mike christ i couldn't resist!   Cheesy

It's okay, I forgive you Grin

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 10:32:19 PM

Specifically addressing the "human nature" argument: see here.  .....in some cases around the world, wouldn't even stop a woman from being raped in public.
Now why is it that I suspect that would be largely the case in cultures and nations with strict gun control and no concealed carry?

With an occasional exception, of course.

http://scottthong.wordpress.com/2011/01/28/super-gurkha-with-a-kukri-fight-40-armed-robbers-kills-3-wounds-8-wins/
myrkul

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2013, 10:37:13 PM

Specifically addressing the "human nature" argument: see here.  .....in some cases around the world, wouldn't even stop a woman from being raped in public.
Now why is it that I suspect that would be largely the case in cultures and nations with strict gun control and no concealed carry?

http://scottthong.wordpress.com/2011/01/28/super-gurkha-with-a-kukri-fight-40-armed-robbers-kills-3-wounds-8-wins/
Cheesy Don't mess with a Gurkha!

No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
May 14, 2013, 10:41:55 PM

or, uh, u might find out about that there hooman nature thing, yeah...
myrkul

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2013, 10:50:00 PM

Yeah, like what the nature of a human intestine is.  Cheesy

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2013, 03:33:14 PM

Yeah, like what the nature of a human intestine is.  Cheesy
And to think they figured human nature being what it was, they could get away with rape no problem.  Some days just don't turn out right.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: