Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:27:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][FYP] Flyp.me Exchange - 🌟 50% PROFIT SHARING 🌟 FYP Token - SegWit  (Read 28579 times)
earthcoin

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 06:05:27 PM

Does anyone know how the funds are being managed? I didn't see anything on that.

A (real) Grass Roots Revolution :: http://www.GetEarthCoin.com >> Get Involved!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
celestio

Activity: 770

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:55:24 PM

Will FYP be available on Cryptopia soon?

Anyone know?

"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime" - Satoshi Nakamoto, June 17, 2010
GoBelle

Activity: 512
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:50:48 PM

I'm happy to see the first snapshot was taken! When will the first payout happen? I know it should be happening soon.
wphyolinn

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 08:57:00 PM

Where can I find information about your progress guys? How many funds have already collected?
okspam

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:02:44 PM

I'm happy to see the first snapshot was taken! When will the first payout happen? I know it should be happening soon.

I'm also wondering this. I read on Reddit that it's supposed to be happening yesterday or today but I haven't heard.
celestio

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:42:49 PM

I am still hoping you guys get FYP on a new exchange soon. I think that would work wonders for getting people in!

Another question, how much will the fees of Flyp.me be? I am curious about this because of the profit sharing.

"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime" - Satoshi Nakamoto, June 17, 2010
earthcoin

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 05:33:07 PM

Does anyone know how the funds are being managed? I didn't see anything on that.

I'm still wondering. Anyone know?

A (real) Grass Roots Revolution :: http://www.GetEarthCoin.com >> Get Involved!
Dofus

Activity: 399

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:04:02 PM

I'm still wondering. Anyone know?

This question has been asked before (a long time ago, so it has been buried). This was their response:

We manage funds through multiple layers of security including cold storage backups, 2 factor authentication, regular security audits and other systems currently in development.

crypt0kid

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:17:29 PM

I have a few questions:

1. When will ERC20 Tokens be available on Flyp.me?
2. I'd like to suggest adding Bitcore (BTX) to Flyp.me. What is the process?

We really need to add ER20 tokens ASAP! Most people hate using Ether Delta, but they still use it because they want to buy ERC20 tokens. We can get some of that business if we can get new ERC20 tokens listed ASAP. How is this coming along? How long before ERC20 tokens are available on Flyp.me?

Get the hottest crypto on MXC: https://www.mxc.ai/auth/signup?inviteCode=13rup
crypt0kid

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:23:10 PM

Dev Team,

How about offering voting on coins like it's being done on Cobinhood, Binance and Kucoin? Those exchanges charge a minimal fee in their own coin, which allows members of various communities to vote to get the coins that they support listed on their exchange. You could use this to get people excited about supporting their coins/tokens on Flyp.me. It's also a great way to create excitement around the Flyp.me exchange.

The members supporting those coins/tokens would retweet about voting for their coins to get listed on Flyp.me and it would create new interest for the exchange. I believe that this is an excellent idea and we should make this happen as soon as possible.

Sword555

Activity: 619
Merit: 251

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:02:50 PM

Dev Team,

How about offering voting on coins like it's being done on Cobinhood, Binance and Kucoin? Those exchanges charge a minimal fee in their own coin, which allows members of various communities to vote to get the coins that they support listed on their exchange. You could use this to get people excited about supporting their coins/tokens on Flyp.me. It's also a great way to create excitement around the Flyp.me exchange.

The members supporting those coins/tokens would retweet about voting for their coins to get listed on Flyp.me and it would create new interest for the exchange. I believe that this is an excellent idea and we should make this happen as soon as possible.

This really is a good idea. It's a great way to keep users engaged and to bring in lots of new people.
deeltje

Activity: 486
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:08:00 PM

How often do you plan on adding new coins to Flyp.me? Is there a schedule or method on how often new ones are added?
celestio

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:39:54 PM

I am still hoping you guys get FYP on a new exchange soon. I think that would work wonders for getting people in!

Another question, how much will the fees of Flyp.me be? I am curious about this because of the profit sharing.

Anyone know? On one hand it would be beneficial to profit sharers if the fees were higher. However, if the fees are lower then that brings more transactions.

NoMar02

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:03:52 PM

Flyp.me Update 👌

Hi everybody, we are happy to announce that on 30 Jan 2018 around 8pm GMT+1, the First FYP Snapshot was taken.
We are now elaborating the data and the first FYP payout will be sent soon.

Thank you for being with Flyp.me!

Blog: https://steemit.com/ethereum/@flypme/flyp-me-first-snapshot
Twitter: https://twitter.com/flyp_me/status/958469286342938624
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/flypme/photos/a.1476650229022353.1073741828.1476454315708611/1707941952559845/?type=3

Hopefully we can already hear some more news shortly.
Lock$mith

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:56:51 PM

Has the first payout happened yet?
crypt0kid

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:24:37 PM

Dev Team,

This really is a good idea. It's a great way to keep users engaged and to bring in lots of new people.

Thanks! I see votes being held by some of the other exchanges often and I see communities getting behind the coin and voting to get their coins listed on that exchange. It would be a great way to drum up some excitement for the use of Flyp.me once a coin/token gets listed.

crypt0kid

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:39:09 PM

Anyone know? On one hand it would be beneficial to profit sharers if the fees were higher. However, if the fees are lower then that brings more transactions.

We don't need to raise any fees. We just need to bring in more traffic and get more people to use the exchange. If you want Flyp.me to make more fees, encourage your friends to start using it. I've recommended more than once that offering some type of referral for bringing in new users would incentive the community to market this exchange more. At the moment, if I market Flyp.me on my own and the site blows with users, the people who benefit most are those with the most FYP tokens. However, if Flyp.me offered to pay for example 20% of the fees generated by the referrals to the those who referred them, it would be a great incentive for members to go out and really get the word out about Flyp.me.

Of course it means that the team will have to develop some code that will allow the referrals to be properly credited, but the end result could be like the growth of Binance, which has been growing exponentially in the short time that it's been around. Binance has grown so rapidly that in about 6 months it's turned its owner into a Billionaire in that short time period.

I believe that Binance only launched a few months before Flyp.me. Everyone knows about Binance. Youtubers include their referral code on their video posts, which drive new members every day. Binance also has a ton of coins and tokens listed, which helps to get new members excited about using their exchange. Binance has already shown how to grow an exchange in literally no time. The Flyp.me team just needs to follow those steps outlined by Binance.

1. Have coin adding contests to drive interest for Flyp.me
2. Charge 0.1 FYP to vote for each coin/token.
3. Allow all ERC20 tokens to be traded on Flyp.me
4. Add additional hot coins to Flyp.me
5. Offer referral bonuses to help drive traffic

These steps would blow up the traffic on Flyp.me

magrospic

Activity: 301

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:55:44 PM

We don't need to raise any fees. We just need to bring in more traffic and get more people to use the exchange. If you want Flyp.me to make more fees, encourage your friends to start using it. I've recommended more than once that offering some type of referral for bringing in new users would incentive the community to market this exchange more. At the moment, if I market Flyp.me on my own and the site blows with users, the people who benefit most are those with the most FYP tokens. However, if Flyp.me offered to pay for example 20% of the fees generated by the referrals to the those who referred them, it would be a great incentive for members to go out and really get the word out about Flyp.me.

Of course it means that the team will have to develop some code that will allow the referrals to be properly credited, but the end result could be like the growth of Binance, which has been growing exponentially in the short time that it's been around. Binance has grown so rapidly that in about 6 months it's turned its owner into a Billionaire in that short time period.

I believe that Binance only launched a few months before Flyp.me. Everyone knows about Binance. Youtubers include their referral code on their video posts, which drive new members every day. Binance also has a ton of coins and tokens listed, which helps to get new members excited about using their exchange. Binance has already shown how to grow an exchange in literally no time. The Flyp.me team just needs to follow those steps outlined by Binance.

Agree on the referrals. Worked very well for Kucoin too

NoMar02

Activity: 180

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:59:41 PM

I also agree with referral feature and coin voting contests. As soon as Flyp.me makes next smart steps, there might be huge increase in popularity.
Flypme

Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 04:58:51 PM

Flyp.me update 👈

FYP hodlers and supporters,
We are very happy to let you know that following a thorough audit, FYP owners are now receiving their very first FYP payout.

This is the official first Flyp.me payout.

First things first, we'd like to remind you that as stated in Flyp.me FAQ, 50% of the net profits will be distributed to FYP Token owners in proportion to their ownership of tokens. For example, if you have 1% of total FYP tokens, you'll receive 1% of total payout. All costs incurred in running Flyp.me will be covered by the funds raised during the Presale and ICO. Therefore, until Presale and ICO funds have been used, the net profits will be equal to revenue.

To celebrate today's milestone and show our appreciation for your continuous support, we have decided that only for the first payout, the whole 100% of revenue will be distributed to the respective FYP owners, in accordance with the snapshot taken on 30 Jan 2018 at 8pm GMT+1. The amount of your payout is determined by the amount of FYP you detained at the mentioned aforementioned snapshot.

The first payout, 0.000973727784209857 ETH per 1000 FYP tokens will be distributed throughout today, and the second Flyp.me payout will be distributed after the 31st of March.

FYP token hodlers with less than 310 FYP won't receive the first Flyp.me payout due to transaction costs.

First Flyp.me payout to send: 33.919535575129769152 ETH
Total FYP addresses receiving the first payout: 651
Average payout per address: 0.05210374128 ETH

Thank you to everyone. Spread the word and don't forget this is just the beginning of our journey.