Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:47:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [iDice.io Bounty Program] The Ethereum Dice Game Play, Invest, Profit!  (Read 40601 times)
bitcoluck

Activity: 812
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 08:39:48 AM

Our marketing manager irfan has stepped down from his position due to personal reasons. We will be taking over his position. The official iDice ANN thread has been locked due to trolls. We will ensure that everyone will still receive their bounties. Thank you for your patience.

i think don't lock announcemen thread
you can explain if member or investor ask about project, you can self moderate if newbie account or another people comment out of the topic you can delete, if you lock announcement thread i think investor down trust youre project, and investor can believe if youre project is bad
Your opinion doesn't make sense to me. I think Dev already made a  good decision by locking the ANN thread because it wasn't on self moderated. Now they should create a new self moderated thread to prevent some trolls come to their ANN thread again.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
PERtua

Activity: 303
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 09:54:52 AM

Our marketing manager irfan has stepped down from his position due to personal reasons. We will be taking over his position. The official iDice ANN thread has been locked due to trolls. We will ensure that everyone will still receive their bounties. Thank you for your patience.

you can explain if member or investor ask about project, you can self moderate if newbie account or another people comment out of the topic you can delete, if you lock announcement thread i think investor down trust youre project, and investor can believe if youre project is bad
Your opinion doesn't make sense to me. I think Dev already made a  good decision by locking the ANN thread because it wasn't on self moderated. Now they should create a new self moderated thread to prevent some trolls come to their ANN thread again.

i think it will be better to not lock the thread and rather EXPLAIN HIS SIDE. those trolls has already presented proofs of there arguments. so i think the team might be better to explain or present their argument to. if he will make a new self moderated thread then he will be able to control the thread but that it will only means that they are running away with those accusations and so that other investors wont see that, if the are serious then they should be transparent and face those trolls rather than run away from it.
Wei H
Legendary

Activity: 1192
Merit: 1001

Chinese translator

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2017, 11:25:54 AM

Please check my emails and pay me for the Chinese translation as we agreed, it took me lots of time so I deserved the it no matter what is going on.
Johanpur

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 02:12:36 PM

i think it will be better to not lock the thread and rather EXPLAIN HIS SIDE. those trolls has already presented proofs of there arguments. so i think the team might be better to explain or present their argument to. if he will make a new self moderated thread then he will be able to control the thread but that it will only means that they are running away with those accusations and so that other investors wont see that, if the are serious then they should be transparent and face those trolls rather than run away from it.

There is no clarification rom dev about issues scam. They chose to lock ann thread than give us explain about issues. Maybe what many people said if this project scam is true.
Awallon

Activity: 518
Merit: 299

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 04:14:44 PM

Username:   Awallon
Profile link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=955642
Language: Ukrainian
Portfolio/Experience/previous translations links:
1. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1959437.msg19465671#msg19465671
2. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1960700.new#new
Do you want to reserve Whitepaper translation Y/N: YES
ETH Addy: 0x7081b27bB5505d8b21BCD9131d07D3924e9F961d
n00b3rt

Activity: 559
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2017, 04:27:16 PM

I uploaded the Bulgarian whitepaper here: https://www.docdroid.net/8VwOoNx/idice-whitepaper-bg.pdf.html#page=5

It's been proofread by 2 different people.

I also edited it today to reflect the changes to the original one - I noticed that you've removed pictures for whatever reason, so I did the same.

I created a thread here, and also on bitcoinbg.eu (which gets a TON of traffic) but it will have to pass moderation there tomorrow, so I'm sending you this link for the time being.

Please contact me if you need anything else,
N

Annieluvyou

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 04:31:18 PM

There is no clarification rom dev about issues scam. They chose to lock ann thread than give us explain about issues. Maybe what many people said if this project scam is true.
be patient more guys, maybe dev is busy..
i think the confirmation on above is enough

xx-man

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 05:06:03 PM

hi there irfan.

do you have any idea about this whole damn scam accusation on idice? the ann thread has been locked, and there are proofs presented there. do you know anything about this? your name might be on stake here since you are managing a scam project if that accusation is true.
Yes they also moved the ico instead of june 16, the ico starts 20 hours from now without notice here ins the forum i dont know wgat happen to iDice team.

Maybe we should wait for further announce. But from now on. Stop promoting this project until the devs answered the scam accusation and prove themselves.

The manager must lock or pause this campaign so that all participants on bounty program will not waste their time if ever this project is a scam.

I strongly agree with your opinion, I also do not really know whether this allegation is true or not, I think it is very good if there is prevention like this, so everyone here knows and wasted no time to promote this ico project, I think the Manager should make sure and Find out about the case to prevent unwanted things with everyone who joins the campaign or who has invested in the project.
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2017, 09:20:56 PM

Gosh! This project has turned suspicious. I don't want to not be credited for my translations that took me hours to complete. Hope that this project is not scam. The campaign manager stepping out has got me even more concerned now Sad

albrots

Activity: 535

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 01:38:32 AM

How about my translation ?
a few days ago , I posted here about my reservation translation,
but nothing respon from manager
Johanpur

Activity: 135

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 02:49:45 AM

I am done with this bounty and i change my signature. This project is similiar to scam. Just be carefull guys, they still update for ICO int twitter.
eddiies

Activity: 392

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 03:08:40 AM

I am done with this bounty and i change my signature. This project is similiar to scam. Just be carefull guys, they still update for ICO int twitter.
why you say it seem scam?what reason?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
PuraPuraBego

Activity: 928
Merit: 531

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 03:13:27 AM

ICO is indicated for potential scam, does not the OP contents do not lock the thread for a while?
Smitty Werben Man Jensen

Activity: 1568

COMBONetwork

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 03:20:34 AM

Official thread locked without any news or statement-feed after someone caught a potential SCAM of ICO. HERE

Sir Legend

Activity: 1792
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 03:49:12 AM

Official thread locked without any news or statement-feed after someone caught a potential SCAM of ICO. HERE
Yes, I think this project is scam, I see in there OP can't answer some questions from other members.
Thank you for your information.
salsa321

Activity: 698
Merit: 503

Substantiate your success.

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 04:54:50 AM

i hope rumor about scam is false
zauna35

Activity: 812
Merit: 287

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 05:19:58 AM

wait for dev explanation on the accusations.silence is not the best way out of this situation Huh
oleg1984a

Activity: 630

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 06:06:41 AM

I joined the twitter campaign of this project.
 thank you.
I hope this project will be success.good job  Grin
TheCrimsonFucker

Activity: 617
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 06:11:47 AM

I conclude my weekly activities on twitter and I'm done! The project has become suspicious and the main thread is blocked! No one says anything! I'm just watching. Undecided
enunrom

Activity: 574
Merit: 265

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 09:18:43 AM

The Spanish translation is already complete here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1957076

Language: Spanish
Do you want to reserve Whitepaper translation Y/N: Yes

@irfan_pak10
Spanish Whitepaper is complete in this link:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1hqhtJ6RN_3Q24wSmhock4wZlE/view

Now that this project seem suspicious and the campaign manager stepping out, how about my translations?
This translations took me hours to complete.
I hope rumor about scam is false
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: