Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:48:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum rising to new all-time highs  (Read 2972 times)
kc.

Activity: 267
Merit: 250

uh-huh

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 02:39:06 PM

Ether is growing really fast since in q1 and expecting the price to rise above 400$ surely feels is going to hapoen but if you noticed another thing related to market cap it has been growing significantly and it can even overtake bitcoin within few years if this growth continues and i can't decide if this would be good or bad
I think that if Ethereum surpasses Bitcoin than it would really hurt mass adoption since nobody would know what to support and then the Crypto community would kind of suffer from that. Perhaps after we get these scaling wars figured out we’ll be better off.
"since nobody would know what to support"

I'm sorry but I think that's a silly reason for Crypto to suffer.

Join the largest & most active Crypto Discord Server

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Panda Trump

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2017, 06:20:58 PM

Wow... This is going to crash so hard Shocked
And when Ethereum will crash, Bitcoin will go down atleast a $150 too and recover fast, which means sure profit for me!  Grin

Anyways, I really like these all-time highs, although I don't trade Ethereum, simply because it's not a cryptocurrency I like..  Undecided

Regards,
Trump

Looks all of the coin get rekt. and this can be a good entry for us to buy on the cheap price and waiting for the next pump.  Are you believe if bitcoin has a chance goes down until $150? That looks strange.
I think all of the crypto get massive dump and the more people try to get out from there and convert his bitcoin to the buck.

We will see another all time high in the future. And just try to be a patience person.

Yeah, I litterally turnt my UBIQ into BTC a couple hours before it started crashing down Sad

Anyways, I meant with "$150", that it would drop $150 before quickly correcting itself. That's very profitable for us.

When ethereum price drops, at first sight, people will think BTC drops too, so they sell -> BTC cheaper. Then they realise they made a mistake -> Buy BTC -> Higher BTC price! We should just all buy at the "BTC cheaper Wink)
Regards,
Trump

espante

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 06:22:59 PM

Ether is growing really fast since in q1 and expecting the price to rise above 400$ surely feels is going to hapoen but if you noticed another thing related to market cap it has been growing significantly and it can even overtake bitcoin within few years if this growth continues and i can't decide if this would be good or bad
I think that if Ethereum surpasses Bitcoin than it would really hurt mass adoption since nobody would know what to support and then the Crypto community would kind of suffer from that. Perhaps after we get these scaling wars figured out we’ll be better off.

It could hurt mass adoption of bitcoin but it can only help ethereum and other altcoins to grow as new crypto investors see there is potential in more than just bitcoin.
IamHigh

Activity: 170
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 07:54:02 PM

This graph shows that there will be growth? The prognosis is positive.  Smiley Smiley Smiley

I'm not sure but probably yes. It shows the fibonacci lines of the ethereum and also potential movement regions. As far as I understand, it still has potential to rise.
angrybirdy

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2017, 03:10:35 PM

This graph shows that there will be growth? The prognosis is positive.  Smiley Smiley Smiley

I'm not sure but probably yes. It shows the fibonacci lines of the ethereum and also potential movement regions. As far as I understand, it still has potential to rise.

Right now it is just revealing its true value after the bubble popped.
But of course it has potential to rise, much even more potential than other newly produced coins in the market.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
MRlong

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 03:43:13 PM

It could hurt mass adoption of bitcoin but it can only help ethereum and other altcoins to grow as new crypto investors see there is potential in more than just bitcoin.
Not only Ethereum have ratio growth strongest than Bitcoin, most altcoin on market in early 2017 are growth 500-5000%. And this time trader on market are say big bullish trend of cryptocurrency 2017, although can't continue in June until today Tongue
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: