Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:12:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think my plan of action should be?  (Read 387 times)
MartinReynolds (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2013, 09:38:08 PM

Hello,

So I have a bit of a problem, I am pretty new to all this and have slowly gained 5 Bitcoins and 620 Litecoins. Do you think I should keep hold of my Litecoins or trade them for Bitcoins, if so how would I go about doing that. Or should I go ahead and trade my 5 Bitcoins for Litecoins. I am looking to add more coins each month after I get paid and also wondering what types of coins I should buy.

Or, would it be wise to keep a selection of the two and slowly build up a collection of each. I know I don't have that many at the moment and I have seen some posts on here about people having thousands but I pretty much follow the rule of don't invest what you can't afford to loose and I don't have huge amounts of money left over each month to invest high amounts so looking to build up slowly.

Regards,

Martin.
Rayen

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 04, 2013, 09:48:15 PM

Keep them both.
MartinReynolds (OP)

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 04, 2013, 09:57:17 PM

Keep them both.

Seems like a good plan, they do say never put all your eggs in one basket. I got the Litecoins pretty early on before I knew anything about all the different coins and paid around 1.50 USD per coin so got a pretty good deal.

Regards,

Martin.
CeltixBos

Activity: 15

View Profile
May 04, 2013, 09:58:49 PM

I'd sell some LTC for BTC.

But that's me, LTC may be profitable to keep.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: