Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:15:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What's going on? Bitcoin for the rich only?  (Read 14689 times)
Television123

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:36:14 AM

In my own opinion, I think probably Bitcoin is not only for rich. So many are earning Bitcoins. In that middle class people's also earning Bitcoins . Bitcoin is not only for rich person's l. Rich person's may be earn huge amount of Bitcoin because rich one investment is more but middle class people's earn small amount of Bitcoins.because middle class one have small amount of investment that's it. Allare obtaining the Bitcoins. but investments and earning will be different.
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zhopas

Activity: 323
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:37:20 AM

In bitcoin world everyone can enter this kind of new world in technology where it is open in different social status around the world. Anyone can participate on the different activities that it promote and everyone can be knowledgeable about bitcoin especially when it comes to transactions or dealing to other people. Bitcoin is not limited for rich only as long as you are really interested on it also you are technology literate.
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:44:14 AM

In bitcoin world everyone can enter this kind of new world in technology where it is open in different social status around the world. Anyone can participate on the different activities that it promote and everyone can be knowledgeable about bitcoin especially when it comes to transactions or dealing to other people. Bitcoin is not limited for rich only as long as you are really interested on it also you are technology literate.
Yes I agree on that bitcoin is not only for the rich people anyone can gain on bitcoin feild, I believ etgat even the ordinary person can really gain on it of they take a great action on gaining. Some times people may lose because they don't have enoughf patience on waiting for the right time to sell.
Ghayoor

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:08:19 AM

Why do you think that bitcoin is only for the rich? It is not necessary to buy one bitcoin right away, you can buy a bitcoin part for the amount you are calculating, or take courses on trading and earn on growth and fall of bitcoin
there are a lot of ways to earn from bitcoin and every one can earn from bitcoin its not only for rich people.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:11:32 AM

Why do you think that bitcoin is only for the rich? It is not necessary to buy one bitcoin right away, you can buy a bitcoin part for the amount you are calculating, or take courses on trading and earn on growth and fall of bitcoin
there are a lot of ways to earn from bitcoin and every one can earn from bitcoin its not only for rich people.
of course not. although the price is so high, bitcoin is not created for rich people only. well, bitcoin can even get by people who work hard. nowadays, maybe only rich people can buy lots of bitcoin, but do not rule out that people who have no money, can have a lot of bitcoin.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Coleth

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:14:22 AM

Bitcoin is open for all, but if you base it on its price today you will indeed think it is for rich. But it is not a requirement to buy a full BTC but whatever you can even a small satoshi will do. Then earn.
Beldon

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:21:27 AM

Hi,

Even just a year ago bitcoin was usable... now the fees are about 10x what the banks charge. Seems like its changing from a peer-to-peer money system for everyone into yet another convenient way for rich people to exchange funds!

What went wrong> And more to the point, who is responsible? What can be done to fix it?
Thanks
Andy
Bitcoin price is now a long way from the price of the former Bitcoin. In 2009 the price of Bitcoin was really very small and worthless but now the Bitcoin price goes up and becomes very expensive. Not everyone can buy Bitcoin easily, which can buy Bitcoin with many are just people who have a lot of savings. So Bitcoin is now very hard to find.

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:39:13 AM

Bitcoin is open for all, but if you base it on its price today you will indeed think it is for rich. But it is not a requirement to buy a full BTC but whatever you can even a small satoshi will do. Then earn.

I think that is the wrong way to say it. Bitcoin can be used by anyone, it is the right one not open for all since it might look like a shop if you it like that. Digital currencies are popular so there is a lot of ways for everyone to earn digital currencies especially Bitcoin. What we all need is skills and knowledge on how we will be able to increase its amount.
boksoon

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:49:28 AM

Hi,

Even just a year ago bitcoin was useable... now the fees are about 10x what the banks charge. Seems like its changing from a peer-to-peer money system for everyone into yet another convenient way for rich people to exchange funds!

What went wrong> And more to the point, who is responsible? What can be done to fix it?
Thanks
Andy

NO! Bitcoin is for all no selective person to use this it depends upon the analyzed in every person but form me it's level to use either you are of Poor, many people are questioning why the situation of Bitcoin is too bad how many moths the price would stay in 8,000USD many people are hoping to a good development of price for their money subject for investment.
taxmanmt5
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:03:05 AM

Also remember that bitcoin touched all time high of 19800$ and it is currently half the price of its all time high. So those who think bitcoin is for rich only are wrong. The prices are at a half now and it is very good time to buy more bitcoins now if you have money for investment and have a power of holding.
MFY151

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:03:30 AM

bitcoin transaction is very high it's really disappointed.

True its really disappointing to see that bitcoin somehow is being held back by these rates where as it its progress could greatly be amplified by providing a much better experiences in trading and other transactions.

cointorox  
✓   Your Digital Piggy Bank Cryptocurrency, Simplified. ✓   
────────  Website ⬝  Facebook ⬝   Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Medium ────────
phixo9x

Activity: 31

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:04:20 AM

I think we can try to earn another coin which is easier than earn bitcoin because the price of the other coin is not too expensive so we can try to collect as much as we can. but yes, bitcoin is always attracted more people to come and join bitcoin world so they can try to earn bitcoin too like other people. I am sure that if we can try to work, we can collect so many coins in the market and we can hold and sell to make a profit.
Ethan Argu

Activity: 340
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:49:37 AM

there are many ways to earn in bitcoin. if you don't have the big amount of money you can use the campaign to posts and event you don't have investments in it. Some people using bitcoin thru investment, like investing money to make a profit and to make bigger interests. People like me, can't afford to invest a large amount of money so I am joining campaigns every quarter of the year. I can make the profit in an easy way but not bigger than the others than can invest a large amount of money.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
malah

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:08:58 AM

I think no, bitcoin is for everyone because it only takes the internet to get in and join bitcoin, you can start with zero and get bitcoin by following some projects and from bitcoin you can become rich

J A C K B I T   |   FreeSpins & FreeBets      Welcome Bonus     Rakeback VIP Club
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   C R Y P T O   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K   ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:20:04 AM

I think no, bitcoin is for everyone because it only takes the internet to get in and join bitcoin, you can start with zero and get bitcoin by following some projects and from bitcoin you can become rich
Well I dont think its true,because me Iam not rich but I joined  bitcoin and earning right know.Bitcoin is for everybody that  is interested in bitcoin.If you can work for bitcoin be online everyday and has the talent for investment  and trading well you have all the chance to work in bitcoin.Maybe some people  say its for rich because  rich people can afford  to  invest in any project they think are better  and profitable.Hope I answer question.
sumanto

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:25:51 AM

Hi,

Even just a year ago bitcoin was useable... now the fees are about 10x what the banks charge. Seems like its changing from a peer-to-peer money system for everyone into yet another convenient way for rich people to exchange funds!

Thanks
Andy

I think not only rich people who can enjoy bitcoin, I bitcoin players I was originally just an ordinary person and play bitcoin without much capital until finally I can now buy anything I want with the advantage when playing bticoin, the poor can also participate play bitcoin if they have a very high effort to get bitcoin very much you certainly can also like that.
D1n0

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:38:57 AM

I feel like Bitcoin is becoming a bank, in order to transact now we need big amount of fee so that the transaction will be fast. I was amazed in Bitcoin before because the transaction is instant now i don't know what to do anymore, i feel like selling all my Bitcoin and find another crypto that will be used by everyone in the future that will always have a low fee.
I at all think that bitcoin can be able to crack... Everything can burst like a soap bubble.
Krillin61

Activity: 314
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:39:17 AM

Hi,

Thanks
Andy
In bitcoin not only the rich people can enjoy and use it, the bitcoin is for every one and everyone can join bitcoin because it only need and internet to perform it  and there are many ways to earn bitcoin.
yambub (OP)

Activity: 141
Merit: 11

Internet Freedom for African Communities

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 12:12:53 PM

Some seem to have misunderstood my original question. It was not about the price of bitcoin, but about the fees. At the time I was trying to send money to friends in Kenya and the fees were about 10x what Skrill charges! Things are better now, though still not anywhere near what the original vision was. Still, progress is being made and there are enough other currencies to make sure the wishes of the users are fulfilled, though it may take some time.
Cheers

Rarahumaira

Activity: 114

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:30:23 PM

Actually i am also very concerned about the fees that come out to attract bitcoin. Because practically quite large. As we can see, if we do not have a fee for withdraw we also will not be able to take the bitcoin so we have to provide. I hope the fee will go down.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: