Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:46:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bittrex support the worst ever.  (Read 709 times)
Ukuhudu (OP)

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 04:27:18 PM

Got a problem send one ether token to another
wrong ether token to BITTREX from myetherwallet
because of their bad user interfere website ,
immediately after the transfer i contacted the
using their email Support@bittrex.com within a
minute i got autorespond that i am just try to
reach them through the wrong channel instead i
should use ZENDESK. i open another ticket
through zendesk and wait to get a response, after
5 days without any sign of response then look for
other ways to reach them out, They have no chat
box on the website , no subreddit and non active
bitcointalk. they are only active on SLACK. i join
their slack channel and raised a complain i have a
ticket with no response and one of their support
told me my ticket was low priority so it will take at
least 2 weeks. after 2 weeks i got no reply and the
issue was still unsolved i go back to their support
and it seems they are not willing to help until
finally today they kick my ass out of their slack
group so i have no way out and no any channel to
get intouched with them again.
please what should i do ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
manshed

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 07:29:15 AM

They are thieves
tech72

Activity: 427
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 08:32:55 PM

pass 24 hours.

come on bittrex respond my ticket. just unlock my account back since i lock it accidentally.

Support ticket: #159422

I need to use the coin VERY VERY urgent to purchase coin when it still on the dip.

Buying Instagram followers from Zeru.com was a smart move. Real profiles, quick delivery, and an organic boost to my presence. Fantastic service, highly satisfied.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. Bought Instagram followers, and my profile skyrocketed. Genuine engagement, prompt delivery—best investment in my online presence.
Absolutely thrilled with Zeru.com. Purchased Instagram followers, and the results are phenomenal. Authentic growth, reliable service, and exceptional customer support. Highly recommend.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Acquired Instagram followers, and my influence soared. Organic engagement, instant delivery, and excellent customer service. Truly satisfied with the results.
Zeru.com delivered real YouTube subscribers, skyrocketing my channel's success. Trustworthy, efficient, and effective. The best investment for content creators.
Incredible service from Zeru.com. The Instagram likes I purchased were delivered instantly, boosting my online presence. Highly recommended for influencers.
Phenomenal experience with Zeru.com. Bought YouTube views and witnessed instant growth. Authentic engagement, timely delivery, and top-notch customer service. Absolutely satisfied.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Buying Twitter followers from them boosted my online presence. Authenticity, quick delivery, and stellar customer service – a winning combination for social media success.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Facebook likes purchase led to enhanced visibility. Trustworthy, efficient, and a game-changer for anyone aiming to boost social media presence.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Increased my Instagram views instantly. Quality service, quick results, and their team ensures satisfaction. A reliable choice.
Impressed with Zeru.com prompt service and genuine YouTube likes. Increased engagement and visibility have skyrocketed my channel's success. Highly recommend.
Buying Facebook followers from Zeru.com was a game-changer. Authentic profiles, quick delivery, and excellent customer support. Highly recommended for growth. 5/5 Stars rating.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. The TikTok followers I bought were high-quality, instantly elevating my content and giving my profile the attention it deserves.
Zeru.com delivers TikTok likes that matter. Genuine engagement, instant credibility, and a noticeable spike in my video views. An absolute game-changer.
Zeru.com
SocialMediaPanel.com is my trusted partner for social growth. Their SMM Panel, Social Media Panel, delivers authentic social media engagement, boosting my online presence effectively.
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 05:43:36 AM

So first, where do the ETh wallet came from and where do you get that when you mistakenly sent those ETH?, if you are saying it came from bittrex how's that possible since there is no button to get a new eth address on bittrex. And second I guess bittrex interface is enough to you to understand on what and where you have to send the token. Third, there is always a warning message when you click the plus button to see the receiving address, so it's enough you to review and double-check the receiving wallet. And last I guess it's on the first, it's your fault for being careless. But anyways wish you good luck, that bittrex will give back  those coins of yours.
classicsucks

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 05:53:06 AM

Welcome to crypto exchange support HELL.

It took Poloniex support ONE MONTH to authorize a single withdrawal for me.

So just try to be patient and polite... otherwise it gets worse...
SyGambler
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804

guess who's back

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 05:25:49 PM

I don't know much about how ether tokens work , but can support really help you with that when you send wrong token to wrong address ??
if so then yeah that's absolutely annoying to keep waiting for support
my experience with their support isn't that good too , I'm trying to get enhanced verification at their site and everytime I submit my documents it says that something is wrong and that part of photos , but it's perfect photos
support keeps asking me to resubmit and they refused to verify me manually
cellat87

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 09:19:02 AM

If Bittrex has problems - what exchanges do we have left lol xD
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: