Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:12:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 308 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable  (Read 332128 times)
jezus

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 04:55:59 AM

Where trading start after ico ends?

█████████████████████████████████████████
██                                     ██
██ █████████████▄ ▀███████████████████ ██
██ ██          ▀██▄ ▀██▄            ██ ██
██ ██            ▀██▄ ▀██▄          ██ ██
██ ██              ▀██▄ ▀██▄        ██ ██
██ ██                ▀██▄ ▀██▄  ▄▄████ ██
██ ██                  ▀██▄ ▀████▀▀    ██
██ ██                    ▀██▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ██
██ ██▄                     ▀██  ██  ██ ██
██ █████▄                 ▄▄██  ██  ██ ██
██     ▀███▄        ▄▄██████▀ ▄▄ ▀████ ██
██ ████▄ ▀▀██ ▄▄██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄████▄▄    ██
██ ██  ██  ▀███▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀████ ██
██ ██  ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▄           ██ ██
██ ████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▄          ██ ██
██   ▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀█ ██   ██ █▄         ██ ██
██ ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ███████ █████████████ ██
██                                     ██
█████████████████████████████████████████
LASER ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
BLOCKCHAIN WITHOUT BORDERS

A BLOCKCHAIN-AGNOSTIC SERVICE LAYER
FOR IMPROVED SPEED, ANONYMITY, AND INTEROPERABILITY
[]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
davisgreen

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 05:04:44 AM

Where trading start after ico ends?

Usually trading starts after the audits of ICO is completed that can be couple of weeks after ICO.

▄▀▀▀▄
             █     █
▄█▀▀▄▄       █     █       ▄▄▀▀█▄
█     ▀▄▄    █     █    ▄▄▀     █
 █▄      ▀▄▄ █     █ ▄▄▀      ▄█
   ▀▄       ▀█▄   ▄█▀       ▄▀
     ▀▀▄     █ ▀▄▀ █     ▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄  █▄▀ ▀▄█  ▄▀▀
           ███     ███
        ▄▄▀  █▀▄ ▄▀█  ▀▄▄
     ▄▄▀     █ ▄▀▄ █     ▀▄▄
   ▄▀       ▄█▀   ▀█▄       ▀▄
 █▀      ▄▀▀ █     █ ▀▀▄      ▀█
█     ▄▀▀    █     █    ▀▀▄     █
▀█▄▄▀▀       █     █       ▀▀▄▄█▀
             █     █
              ▀▄▄▄▀

▄████████████▄▄████████████████████▄██▄███████████████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████████████▄██████████████████▀████▄████████████████
████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀████▄████████████
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▀███████████████
▀████████████▀▀███▀███████████████████████████▀█████████████
playgrounder

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2017, 06:29:31 AM

Posted first week of June and ICO already starting. seems very very quick

We just posted late on Bitcointalk - we have had a long preparation time as you can see on other channels.
AmarO

Activity: 84
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 08:11:29 AM

Posted first week of June and ICO already starting. seems very very quick

We just posted late on Bitcointalk - we have had a long preparation time as you can see on other channels.

I still get mastercard fees but this allows me to pay with Crypto, unfortunately still have to go through the money grubbing mastercard. Also don't waste your time using BTC/ETH which are volatile assets. No way I'm paying with either what if there is a price dip that I spend it on? lol. For this project you want a stable cryptocurrency we have not seen yet. Possibly Radix go check them out. This is not decentralized this is in the hands of mastercard because they will be taking fees for every transaction.
playgrounder

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2017, 11:08:08 AM

WE ARE SET FOR THE PRESALE :slightly_smiling_face:

If you are receiving this email it is because you are on the confirmed presale list. First of all congratulations and of course thank you for your trust and belief in us.

If you haven’t received the update yesterday, we have adjusted the ETH:PAY ratio to 1:350 plus 20% to account for the increase ETH had - I hope you like that :slightly_smiling_face: We thought you would.

Now, what are the next steps:

Please go to this website for your funding instructions:
[LINK HIDDEN]

Just follow the steps one after the other. Please make sure you are using the email that you are getting this email with.

You have to send the funds from an address to control the private key of (so, no exchanges!)

If you need help, you can also read this tutorial - but it should be pretty straight forward:
https://medium.com/@TenX/pay-token-pre-sale-how-to-contribute-the-steps-deff85affc01

Here is also an FAQ for the pre-sale:
https://medium.com/@TenX/faq-pay-token-pre-sale-76c9b96c2480

IMPORTANT: We will NEVER send you an address to transfer to! Only use the official addresses from the website above.

Now the important part about the time:
You can start sending ETH or BTC from today, Monday 12th 7pm Singapore time (which is 1pm Munich time and 7am New York time).

The final deadline is Wednesday 14th 11:59pm New York time, which is 12pm Singapore on thursday and 6am in Munich on Thursday

If you haven’t sent until then your slot will be given up to someone who will be very happy about that until the 100K ETH are filled. In total we have around 150K of ETH in interest of which the rest will have to go towards the regular token sale.

Important: The PAY tokens will show up on the website with your transaction ID within 24-48hrs of your contribution, so please be patient - that is normal as we have to verify each transaction and then release the PAY tokens for you. The tokens will be released to your wallet AFTER the end of the token sale starting on June 24th.

Should you have any questions, please check our Slack channel for immediate help, as I will be swamped with dev work. http://ten-x.herokuapp.com

Good luck,

Julian
AmarO

Activity: 84
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 12:16:24 PM

WE ARE SET FOR THE PRESALE :slightly_smiling_face:

If you are receiving this email it is because you are on the confirmed presale list. First of all congratulations and of course thank you for your trust and belief in us.

If you haven’t received the update yesterday, we have adjusted the ETH:PAY ratio to 1:350 plus 20% to account for the increase ETH had - I hope you like that :slightly_smiling_face: We thought you would.

Now, what are the next steps:

Please go to this website for your funding instructions:
[LINK HIDDEN]

Just follow the steps one after the other. Please make sure you are using the email that you are getting this email with.

You have to send the funds from an address to control the private key of (so, no exchanges!)

If you need help, you can also read this tutorial - but it should be pretty straight forward:
https://medium.com/@TenX/pay-token-pre-sale-how-to-contribute-the-steps-deff85affc01

Here is also an FAQ for the pre-sale:
https://medium.com/@TenX/faq-pay-token-pre-sale-76c9b96c2480

IMPORTANT: We will NEVER send you an address to transfer to! Only use the official addresses from the website above.

Now the important part about the time:
You can start sending ETH or BTC from today, Monday 12th 7pm Singapore time (which is 1pm Munich time and 7am New York time).

The final deadline is Wednesday 14th 11:59pm New York time, which is 12pm Singapore on thursday and 6am in Munich on Thursday

If you haven’t sent until then your slot will be given up to someone who will be very happy about that until the 100K ETH are filled. In total we have around 150K of ETH in interest of which the rest will have to go towards the regular token sale.

Important: The PAY tokens will show up on the website with your transaction ID within 24-48hrs of your contribution, so please be patient - that is normal as we have to verify each transaction and then release the PAY tokens for you. The tokens will be released to your wallet AFTER the end of the token sale starting on June 24th.

Should you have any questions, please check our Slack channel for immediate help, as I will be swamped with dev work. http://ten-x.herokuapp.com

Good luck,

Julian

Address my points above please
playgrounder

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2017, 12:27:47 PM

I still get mastercard fees but this allows me to pay with Crypto, unfortunately still have to go through the money grubbing mastercard. Also don't waste your time using BTC/ETH which are volatile assets. No way I'm paying with either what if there is a price dip that I spend it on? lol. For this project you want a stable cryptocurrency we have not seen yet. Possibly Radix go check them out. This is not decentralized this is in the hands of mastercard because they will be taking fees for every transaction.

I didn't understand these are questions:

We do not charge any fees to the user - we get the money from the merchants through the debit card.
We will allow spreading of currencies soon.
playgrounder

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2017, 03:02:14 PM

TenX Vlog Episode 4 - Putting things in perspective
https://youtu.be/pW15muZcMp8
Shank9029

Activity: 21

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 06:10:24 PM

I dont understand why is there no buzz in your project even after securing Vitalik as your angel investor. The ICO is around the corner. Something feels fishy
riskthebiscuit

Activity: 518
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 07:56:58 PM

I dont understand why is there no buzz in your project even after securing Vitalik as your angel investor. The ICO is around the corner. Something feels fishy

Because there isnt a lot of buzz its fishy? Wouldnt it be better if they went under the radar and you had a piece of that when they did so? To me jumping to a conclusion based on buzz seems weird, why not judge the project for what it is and what its trying to do instead?
KxDash

Activity: 38

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 08:29:29 PM

I would hardly constitute 150k ether worth of presale interest as a lack of buzz in the project..
riskthebiscuit

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 08:57:21 PM

I would hardly constitute 150k ether worth of presale interest as a lack of buzz in the project..

Sigh.. that was gonna be my next rebuttal, why you take me point!? haha, but seriously yeah its got a lot of backing and buzz already imo. It just may not be here on the fabulous BCT
SYZUW

Activity: 361

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 09:06:16 PM

Any Social Media Bounty Campaign?

We might offer a small signature campaign. Will keep you posted.
This excellent solution.  I look forward and with pleasure I will join.
Sharma
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 09:09:23 PM

Is there any confirmation from Vitalik that he inbested in this?Can someone please point me to the axtual xource aor any way to verify it?

█████▄▄▄▄
   ████████████▄▄▄            ▀██████
   ███ ▀▀▀▀█████████▄          ▀█████
   ███         ▀▀▀█████▄         ▀███
   ███              ▀▀████▄▄███    ▀▀
   ███                ▀███████▀
   ███                    █████
   ███     ███▄         ▄███████
   ▐██▌     ▀███▄     ▄███▀  ███
   ▐███       ▀███▄▄ ███▀     ███
    ███▌        ▀████        ▐██▌
     ███         ████         ███
      ███      ▄█████▄       ▐██
       ███   ▄████▀ ▀███▄     ▐██
        ███▄████▀     ▀███▄   ███
         █████▀         ▀███▄████
          ██▀             ▀█████▌
                            ▀███▌
  ██████                      ▀▀
  ▀▀▀███
     ███
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
             JOIN US             
TELEGRAM TWITTER FACEBOOK
LINKEDIN WHITEPAPER
K6S189

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 11:25:05 PM

If you want to convert tokens within the TenX App - will there be any conversion fees, e.g. if you want to convert from ETH to DASH?
sotisoti

Activity: 762
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 11:36:53 PM

dev what's your opinion about mona.co and TokenCard they seem to be in the same field

Bitrated user: sotisoti.
playgrounder

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2017, 02:33:17 AM

Is there any confirmation from Vitalik that he inbested in this?Can someone please point me to the axtual xource aor any way to verify it?

look at Vitalik's fund: www.fenbushi.vc and look who they support.
playgrounder

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2017, 02:38:11 AM

That was one of our very first pitches in May 2015 at the DBS Hackathon, which we won and got us 15,000 dollars plus a slot at the incubator where we eventually launched our company.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvncOsmHEq8

That pitch was by far not perfect, but it got us in :-)
SockPuppetAccount

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

MiG Messenger - earn while chatting

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2017, 02:38:50 AM

There is no buzz because it is an ICO for whales only.  Minimum investment is 125 ETH last I checked.   Roll Eyes
playgrounder

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2017, 02:40:17 AM

There is no buzz because it is an ICO for whales only.  Minimum investment is 125 ETH last I checked.   Roll Eyes

This is not correct. We are doing a PRESALE right now for minimum 125 ETH to have the whales off the table by June 24th when we do the token sale, with minimum 0.05 ETH.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 308 »
  Print  

Jump to: