Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 02:42:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 [245] 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 ... 308 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable  (Read 332128 times)
bitcoinbelieve

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:50:57 PM

There is not a lot to speak. The only question - when cards?

To be honest with you, it is good thing that they aren't saying anything about shipment of the cards since they can't keep any promise. Tenx is not focus and that is really disappointing. Julian post useless youtube video "Consensus | Part 1: Miniseries "Things explained in under 1 minute" that has NOTHING to do with Tenx. What the hell are they doing? Since their ICO (July 2017), NO significant improvement on technologies side, what is this? Tenx can't seems to execute their roadmaps well

When the cards are available, they will focus on previous card holder so if you haven't received the card before wavecrest mess, you are not going to get it anytime soon.
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoinbelieve

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:06:28 PM

With TenX announcement regarding webapp. Now team is focusing on the mobile apps on ios and android. With product ready in hand customers will be ready to buy, so price will go up soon

I would say that it finished the downtrend, in other words 5 waves (12345) have been completed which means that within few days it will start to pick up. I would say that it should hit 0.000172 within 48 hours.
We can easily see the pump because this project has a real supporter, with the current market condition, we could have easily see it
below $1 like what happen to centra, but we are still trading at over $1 and I think soon with the great news coming, this will create a pump.

Any shit coin like Tenx will pump since it been down for since Aug 2017, that is 7 months of downtrend. Centra is much better position than Tenx. It is ridiculous for Tenx to work on IOS and Android wallet NOW, when Centra has already release it, in fact they updated the wallet on Feb 23. What have they been doing since ICO? Centra had their ICO in SEPTEMBER 2017 not July and they outpaced TENX  by many times
ders_a

Activity: 298
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 06:16:20 PM
Last edit: February 26, 2018, 06:34:46 PM by ders_a

Any shit coin like Tenx will pump since it been down for since Aug 2017, that is 7 months of downtrend. Centra is much better position than Tenx. It is ridiculous for Tenx to work on IOS and Android wallet NOW, when Centra has already release it, in fact they updated the wallet on Feb 23. What have they been doing since ICO? Centra had their ICO in SEPTEMBER 2017 not July and they outpaced TENX  by many times

pure assumptions. they will be delisted maybe March with such promiss keeping. That is not a functioning utility token, if nothing works and zero of use. imo - simple story. 

high110

Activity: 728
Merit: 253

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:23:43 PM

With TenX announcement regarding webapp. Now team is focusing on the mobile apps on ios and android. With product ready in hand customers will be ready to buy, so price will go up soon

I would say that it finished the downtrend, in other words 5 waves (12345) have been completed which means that within few days it will start to pick up. I would say that it should hit 0.000172 within 48 hours.
We can easily see the pump because this project has a real supporter, with the current market condition, we could have easily see it
below $1 like what happen to centra, but we are still trading at over $1 and I think soon with the great news coming, this will create a pump.

Any shit coin like Tenx will pump since it been down for since Aug 2017, that is 7 months of downtrend. Centra is much better position than Tenx. It is ridiculous for Tenx to work on IOS and Android wallet NOW, when Centra has already release it, in fact they updated the wallet on Feb 23. What have they been doing since ICO? Centra had their ICO in SEPTEMBER 2017 not July and they outpaced TENX  by many times
Centra already got a license and released their cards? Do they already use their cards? After ICO there was a lot of negative news.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄      
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████  
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████  
  █████████████████████  
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████    
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
AdamW_^_^

Activity: 244
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:34:36 AM

Great project!
 Smiley
Just hodl & wait.

Ignore the fudding. Go to the right forum if you dont believe in this one. And greetz to your mom!
sebr1ng

Activity: 260

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:11:05 AM

Great project!
 Smiley
Just hodl & wait.

Ignore the fudding. Go to the right forum if you dont believe in this one. And greetz to your mom!

My thoughts exactly! Even with the latest going-ons the fact stands that TENX delivered a working product (used the card on various occasions myself) and I have strong belief that replacement cards will ship soon. In the meanwhile I just fill up my wallet with trading profits, so when the card arrives, I can start spending Smiley
BroganBloodstone

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:27:55 PM

Great project!
 Smiley
Just hodl & wait.

Yeah. Just looking at how big their team is becoming is very encouraging. I will ignore all the fudding and hodl at least until the end of this year and see what they will be delivering by then. In the mean time I may even pick up some more tokens while they are on sale.
prehisto

Activity: 882
Merit: 112

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:03:31 PM

Centra already got a license and released their cards? Do they already use their cards? After ICO there was a lot of negative news.

Exactly CENTRA is newer project and have their cards working in numerous countries including U.S. I am dazzled by the fact that Tenx market cap is so high if we take into account that their CC provider got burned.

I am not saying that the team is bad but the market situation is absurd, they do not have a card, as far as i know they dont have an alternative for CC provider but still their token is quite valuable and stable.

X L S L A B S ◉◉◉ INTERNET OF TRUST ◉◉◉ X L S L A B S
If you care about your personal data, you need to understand its future.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▮ TelegramTwitterBitcointalk ▮▬▬▬▬▬▬
Use.Your.Brain

Activity: 173

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:18:50 PM

TenX Addrresses Major Security Flaw Putting Customer Funds at Risk

http://www.livebitcoinnews.com/tenx-addrresses-major-security-flaw-putting-customer-funds-risk/
bitcoinbelieve

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:32:37 AM

TenX Addrresses Major Security Flaw Putting Customer Funds at Risk

http://www.livebitcoinnews.com/tenx-addrresses-major-security-flaw-putting-customer-funds-risk/

The problem has been fixed before the news was release to the public
bitcoinbelieve

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:43:11 AM

Exactly CENTRA is newer project and have their cards working in numerous countries including U.S. I am dazzled by the fact that Tenx market cap is so high if we take into account that their CC provider got burned.

I am not saying that the team is bad but the market situation is absurd, they do not have a card, as far as i know they dont have an alternative for CC provider but still their token is quite valuable and stable.

I don't follow Centra since I'm not an investor but Cliff High stated that US gov't will favor Centra over any companies since Centra is US based company. Centra has already implemented multiple different alt coins on their wallet and last time I remember Centra  were in process of sending the cards out worldwide. Actually checking their twitter page (Feb 20 twits), these digital asset (appears to top 20 coins) will be spendable on March 1. Let me see, Tenx has bitcoin and maybe  Eth, that is nice
bitcoinbelieve

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:58:42 AM

Great project!
 Smiley
Just hodl & wait.

Yeah. Just looking at how big their team is becoming is very encouraging. I will ignore all the fudding and hodl at least until the end of this year and see what they will be delivering by then. In the mean time I may even pick up some more tokens while they are on sale.

I was like you at first, I blindly believe in Tenx, I thought they had great solid team and great idea but what I failed to realized that, that wasn't enough. In other words, it doesn't matter how strong your team is or how great
 the idea is, unless you could EXECUTE those things into reality. As of right now Tenx CAN"T execute anything and since they can't execute anything, the progress (especially tech side) is nonexistence. This is not a FUD or anything but be honest with yourself and ask this question, what exactly Tenx has achieved during 8 months? I'm not talking about hiring people nor moving to new office but really what significant progress (technology) have they made during that time? Tenx is technology company. This is really frustrating to know  that they don't have any advantage over their competitor anymore.
Vitaliy75

Activity: 122

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:24:54 AM

Great project!
 Smiley
Just hodl & wait.

I was like you at first, I blindly believe in Tenx, I thought they had great solid team and great idea but what I failed to realized that, that wasn't enough. In other words, it doesn't matter how strong your team is or how great
 the idea is, unless you could EXECUTE those things into reality. As of right now Tenx CAN"T execute anything and since they can't execute anything, the progress (especially tech side) is nonexistence. This is not a FUD or anything but be honest with yourself and ask this question, what exactly Tenx has achieved during 8 months? I'm not talking about hiring people nor moving to new office but really what significant progress (technology) have they made during that time? Tenx is technology company. This is really frustrating to know  that they don't have any advantage over their competitor anymore.

There is nothing! This is scam
onebtcforlife

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:50:55 AM

Great project!
 Smiley
Just hodl & wait.

Within days we cannot conclude that Tenx is the scam because i have seen them attending blockchain conference in order to get more awareness about the project. But the major problem with Tenx is communication they failed to satisfy the community on what they promised at the time of ICO.
3x2
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:55:23 AM

Within days we cannot conclude that Tenx is the scam because i have seen them attending blockchain conference in order to get more awareness about the project. But the major problem with Tenx is communication they failed to satisfy the community on what they promised at the time of ICO.
Tenx is obviously not a scam, they have real development team they are continuously trying to get their card to public but such big things really take time i am sure that in coming years we will see tenx rising more.
franc0

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

Hire me! Spanish translator and community manager!

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:57:59 AM

Tenx is obviously not a scam, they have real development team they are continuously trying to get their card to public but such big things really take time i am sure that in coming years we will see tenx rising more.

weak impatient hands.....

I'm a professional Spanish translator. Projects like WePower, Envion, Atlant, etc. Among others... are part of my portfolio. Hire me or sign me up as a bounty participant for your project!
russaa8

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:08:36 AM

I have not been to ico, but I've been watching the project for a long time. Now the project has problems with cards. Now is a very good time to buy their tokens. Now I buy pay because the price is low and it's good for me. Problems with the card are temporary problems. The main thing is that the team showed that they are making a product and are capable of struggling with difficulties, and there will be many more. But still the team is working and their success is my success. I believe in you TenX!
bitcoinbelieve

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:26:07 PM
Last edit: February 28, 2018, 02:55:17 PM by bitcoinbelieve

weak impatient hands.....

that is ridiculous, it has been 8 months, that is long time in cryto world. If they made "some" progress, people would of understand but in case, that is not case.
bitcoinbelieve

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:30:41 PM
Last edit: February 28, 2018, 03:13:13 PM by bitcoinbelieve

I have not been to ico, but I've been watching the project for a long time. Now the project has problems with cards. Now is a very good time to buy their tokens. Now I buy pay because the price is low and it's good for me. Problems with the card are temporary problems. The main thing is that the team showed that they are making a product and are capable of struggling with difficulties, and there will be many more. But still the team is working and their success is my success. I believe in you TenX!

That is good that you believe in Tenx so PLEASE buy more pay token so that I could get out at break even price, I'm tired of holding this token. It is never good idea to sell token at loss, just wait for price to recover
bitcoinbelieve

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:33:06 PM

Great project!
 Smiley
Just hodl & wait.

Tenx is not a scam but I don't think they have technical skill set to be successful company.

Pages: « 1 ... 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 [245] 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 ... 308 »
  Print  

Jump to: