Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 09:23:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 308 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable  (Read 332128 times)
xibeijan
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 02:58:16 PM

Contract 0xd43d09ec1bc5e57c8f3d0c64020d403b04c7f783 (TenXCrowdsale)  
 Warning! Error encountered during contract execution [Bad instruction]

https://etherscan.io/tx/0x09c1f1787b012a8fd170a1ec5e71ab0abb9ac8c3d0b514af179cd29f84bde636

what happened ? i tried 100 times with all gas limit possible, and i get this ? why ?... did all as they asked from the first second !
will i have my token ?

me too.  Same error.  Does anyone know?

its so unfair if i pay fees for that i did everything right, and i should ahve my token, i even tried 200 times to get this one and only transaction, and appearently not even working ? what i joke, i wonder how other people did ?

i tried from the first second exactly

Relax.  I'm sure that if you did everything right they will fix it, give you PAY or refund your coin.

Notable projects 2019: Semux, Dero, Wagerr, BEAM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xibeijan
Legendary

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 02:59:01 PM

i'm in with btc! ( but i can't see them in myetherwallet )

4 of my friends got in, but I was unlucky case I got an error on the contract. There's still a chance they fix mine.

Pantu

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 03:00:47 PM

For me exactly the same. The first ICO when devs started to scam before the start. You follow the rules - you lose.
csmcc

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 03:01:21 PM

Same.

But I cannot for the life of me make it take a SIG from MEW?!?!?!?

Any help?

In MEW, I am:

1. Go into Wallet Info.
2. Paste ETH address in message (at the bottom of the page)
3. Click "Sign Message".
4. Get a signature. Copy the whole thing. Paste it into TenX form. Get errors.

What am I doing wrong? Never done this signature stuff before. Seemed simple enough so I thought I'd roll with it. Now I seem to have no way of joining the two together ....  Undecided
Zoltes

Activity: 64

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 03:01:36 PM

The error means that the transaction was rejected by the contract because it was too late because it arrived too late (the cap was reached before).
babar123

Activity: 481
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 03:03:19 PM

i sent it from the first second how can it be too late?...
Hunterwolfie

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 03:03:52 PM

I sent 8 seconds past the start of the ICO and my transaction still got rejected.

Roll Eyes
xibeijan
Legendary

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 03:03:59 PM

The error means that the transaction was rejected by the contract because it was too late because it arrived too late (the cap was reached before).

Sure about that?  I see many of the first arriving Txs (etherscan.io) have this error, so that seems to contradict what you're saying.

If you're right, then I assume I'll get my eth back at some point?  How long will that be?

Roidz

Activity: 1386
Merit: 250

1XBit.com

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 03:04:04 PM

Same.

Any help?

In MEW, I am:

1. Go into Wallet Info.
3. Click "Sign Message".

What am I doing wrong? Never done this signature stuff before. Seemed simple enough so I thought I'd roll with it. Now I seem to have no way of joining the two together ....  Undecided

They need your btc wallet signature, not mew  Huh

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
fuzzyd

Activity: 308
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 03:04:48 PM

So I followed the instructions provided on the Tenx website precisely for the use of MEW (130,000 Gas; 50 Gwei) and sent the transaction within seconds of the ICO open. I watched the timestamp of the transaction advance on etherscan.io every time I refreshed the page.

The transaction bounced just a few minutes ago and evidently I am not part of the ICO.

So, either the ICO cap was fulfilled within a matter of seconds of its opening - or transactions presented to the network later than my own with greater gas/gwei were prioritized.

Frankly, I suspect it is the latter. Assuming so, I am particularly annoyed that following the instructions SPECIFICALLY provided by tenx regarding gas and gwei proved to be a real disadvantage to myself (and many other folk it seems) in successfully subscribing to their ICO.

In which case, what a bl**dy disgrace this launch was.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Pantu

Activity: 22

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 03:06:54 PM

Not, it is not. I sent it within first seconds also but everyone who sent with higher gas then recommended - got it easily and much later
babar123

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 03:07:11 PM

So I followed the instructions provided on the Tenx website precisely for the use of MEW (130,000 Gas; 50 Gwei) and sent the transaction within seconds of the ICO open. I watched the timestamp of the transaction advance on etherscan.io every time I refreshed the page.

The transaction bounced just a few minutes ago and evidently I am not part of the ICO.

So, either the ICO cap was fulfilled within a matter of seconds of its opening - or transactions presented to the network later than my own with greater gas/gwei were prioritized.

Frankly, I suspect it is the latter. Assuming so, I am particularly annoyed that following the instructions SPECIFICALLY provided by tenx regarding gas and gwei proved to be a real disadvantage to myself (and many other folk it seems) in successfully subscribing to their ICO.

seems a bit scammy
pabloangello
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 03:07:24 PM

Im in the same situation.

babar123

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 03:08:10 PM

im in same situation, difference is i tried around 100 transaction, not even one worked
csmcc

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 03:08:50 PM

Same.

Any help?

In MEW, I am:

1. Go into Wallet Info.
3. Click "Sign Message".

They need your btc wallet signature, not mew  Huh

Fuck.

OK.

The instructions were kind of confusing. They just said "YOUR wallet", not which one! (BTC or ETH)

In that case, I used Exodus to send my BTC. I see no way of sending messages through that. So am I fucked?
Fastpow

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 03:09:18 PM

No it was stated by TenX that these were the RECOMMENDED amounts. Not the maximum amounts. In the Q&A's it was repeatedly said that if you wanted to increase these amounts you were free to do so. Furthermore, TenX did not prioritize those transactions with a higher Gwei price but the Ethereum miners did. If you want to blame anyone for the way the system works you should blame Ethereum. Honestly it is just another case of people not doing their due diligence on how to invest.
Zoltes

Activity: 64

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 03:10:31 PM

Not, it is not. I sent it within first seconds also but everyone who sent with higher gas then recommended - got it easily and much later
Yes, miners include the transactions with the higher gas tax first, and others will go later. So, you can only blame the miners being greed.

Sure about that?  I see many of the first arriving Txs (etherscan.io) have this error, so that seems to contradict what you're saying.

If you're right, then I assume I'll get my eth back at some point?  How long will that be?
Yes, you should get it back already.
wawaTwice

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 03:15:08 PM

As you said! TenX shouldn't have provided information about Gas limit and Gas Wei beside : "the more you put, the largest you fee is but the more likely you will be in". 'Cause of this piece of shit information lot's of people aren't in! And yet, for my case, I followed the Slack channel, I joined the webinar to ask questions. What a waste of times!

But the worst is MEW advice: 50 GWEI is the max gas price most new ICO contracts will accept. Anything above that and your TX will fail
Fucking monkeys, I wanted to make sure my transaction will succeed so I used 50 instead of 60 after reading this piece of shit advice.
playgrounder

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2017, 03:16:32 PM

If your transactions are still pending, they will be declined and returned to you. As far as we can see we have close to 4,000 people in. Thank you all for your trust and support. Right now we are going through all the numbers and transactions. We will release a detailed report tomorrow. Please be patient. Thank you.
Random816

Activity: 20

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 03:17:47 PM

Greetings all - been following this form for a few weeks now and finally decided this topic was worth posting on.

Definitely disappointed.

Just like others follows all instructions Julian gave, although I sent Gwei to 55.  Sent in transaction 27 seconds after opening.  Sat pending for 30+ minutes then the transaction confirmed and looked like it had gone through, then all of a sudden the transaction disappeared and was resubmitted with a timestamp of like 40 minutes after. WTF.?!?!

At that point I knew I was screwed.  Although I think I knew it sooner then that as I refreshed their page and within about 5 minutes they had already sold 60,000 ETH worth and the website was frozen there for about 5 minutes.  Guess that is because it was slammed and done.

I know these companies need to bring in the money, and bringing in the "whales" early was a good idea in theory but really just allowed a larger portion of the available tokens to be held by fewer people.  Is that not completely against the idea of these decentralized cryptocurrencies?

If these companies truly want the respect of the community and to be "decentralized" they need to limit their ICO contributions to a reasonable amount to say like $2000 limit.  Donate as many times as you like but you can't just swoop in with $100,000 and buy up half the lot in 30 seconds... who am I kidding, all they want is the money, they are not going to try and slow it down.

Sad
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 308 »
  Print  

Jump to: