Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:07:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 308 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable  (Read 332128 times)
CyborgCayouche

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 08:42:41 PM

The team only needed 100,000 ETH, this is not a democracy this is a FREE FOR ALL. ETH is the only mechanism they needed for funding. Anyone could get in, anyone had their chances.

My point is exactly that free for all is a terrible system. Especially for a company who relies on the will of people to achieve their goals. Such a system should at least try to establish some form of fairness for it's participants.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lelouchzero

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 08:43:23 PM

The team only needed 100,000 ETH, this is not a democracy this is a FREE FOR ALL. ETH is the only mechanism they needed for funding. Anyone could get in, anyone had their chances.

My point is exactly that free for all is a terrible system. Especially for a company who relies on the will of people to achieve their goals.

Really? Terrible system? Look how BNT turned out.
franc0

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

Hire me! Spanish translator and community manager!

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 08:44:45 PM

You are joking about the credibility right? Again just because you did not get in does not mean it was "unfair". Secondly, those were RECOMMENDATIONS not guarantees that you would get in. Imagine there are 300-500k worth of ETH trying to get in on 100k ETH. Some people will not get in, and some people will be upset. Stop trying to discredit a good project just because you did not get in. Nothing worse than somebody being salty and then because of it, then making that a reason for why this project is not credible. Please apply logic and do not attack other people for your misdoings. There is no reason for that. Learn and move on please

Hey. I am not trying to discredit anyone, I am pointing out the fact that the team knew that there was more demand than there was supply. And yet they didn't deem pertinent to implement any mechanism to mitigate the high influx of transactions. The result is that a large number of people who came properly prepared and didn't waste a second were still subject to the contingent while waisting money for a useless and costly transaction. That doesn't even account for the high proportion of potential participants who had other obligations at the moment the ICO opened.

Imagine a democracy where you could only vote in a one minute window regardless of your obligations, and there was a smaller amount of votes available than there are voters. And an individual can cast an unlimited amount of votes. And even if you manage to cast a vote in time, your vote risks not even being counted. Kind of a bitter democracy isn't it? But hey, "nothing worse than somebody being salty because of it" right?

I missed out on the Civic ICO. I managed to get in line and was cut short just before it was my turn. I was in a line, investments were capped to 500$ per participant. "The early bird gets the worm" I was told. Frustrating but fair. I am also thinking of the upcoming EOS ICO where the amount per participant will be capped and investments will be spread out over weeks to give a fair chance for everyone to get in. So yeah. I still think that the team was negligent of the fact that there was way more demand than there was supply. To me that should be a big red flag for any company.

I know this ICO will bring big ROI for all participants but this greatly reduces my long term trust for tenX.

you just said it!! lol I agree this is not democracy, this is just for the same few. This project is totally dead..Thanks Franc0 at the end for your confession!

The solution is to not invest in any ETH ICO. You know how this ETH ico's works. They all have a limited Cap.

Also you knew this was coming and you didn't take the extra precautions, using 1$ more worth in gwei would made the difference. You didn't get prepared. You don't know how ETHereum blockchain works. I'm sorry for you. The information of how Ethereum Blockchain works is out there with a simple google search. Is not for a selected group of people because the information is free out there, understand that?

I'm a professional Spanish translator. Projects like WePower, Envion, Atlant, etc. Among others... are part of my portfolio. Hire me or sign me up as a bounty participant for your project!
Videodrome

Activity: 588
Merit: 503

Free Julian Assange

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 08:47:42 PM

You are joking about the credibility right? Again just because you did not get in does not mean it was "unfair". Secondly, those were RECOMMENDATIONS not guarantees that you would get in. Imagine there are 300-500k worth of ETH trying to get in on 100k ETH. Some people will not get in, and some people will be upset. Stop trying to discredit a good project just because you did not get in. Nothing worse than somebody being salty and then because of it, then making that a reason for why this project is not credible. Please apply logic and do not attack other people for your misdoings. There is no reason for that. Learn and move on please

Hey. I am not trying to discredit anyone, I am pointing out the fact that the team knew that there was more demand than there was supply. And yet they didn't deem pertinent to implement any mechanism to mitigate the high influx of transactions. The result is that a large number of people who came properly prepared and didn't waste a second were still subject to the contingent while waisting money for a useless and costly transaction. That doesn't even account for the high proportion of potential participants who had other obligations at the moment the ICO opened.

Imagine a democracy where you could only vote in a one minute window regardless of your obligations, and there was a smaller amount of votes available than there are voters. And an individual can cast an unlimited amount of votes. And even if you manage to cast a vote in time, your vote risks not even being counted. Kind of a bitter democracy isn't it? But hey, "nothing worse than somebody being salty because of it" right?

I missed out on the Civic ICO. I managed to get in line and was cut short just before it was my turn. I was in a line, investments were capped to 500$ per participant. "The early bird gets the worm" I was told. Frustrating but fair. I am also thinking of the upcoming EOS ICO where the amount per participant will be capped and investments will be spread out over weeks to give a fair chance for everyone to get in. So yeah. I still think that the team was negligent of the fact that there was way more demand than there was supply. To me that should be a big red flag for any company.

I know this ICO will bring big ROI for all participants but this greatly reduces my long term trust for tenX.

you just said it!! lol I agree this is not democracy, this is just for the same few. This project is totally dead..Thanks Franc0 at the end for your confession!

The solution is to not invest in any ETH ICO. You know how this ETH ico's works. They all have a limited Cap.

Yes the solution is not invest, if you dont know what are you doing is better to take the money and go out for dinner with a beautiful girl(or man) and forget eth, because eth is still a tech matter for tech guys not for crying baby or last time investors
CyborgCayouche

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 08:48:46 PM

Really? Terrible system? Look how BNT turned out.

If you only look at the financial outcome then you are missing the point. By arbitrarily privileging a few massive investors, you alienate a lot of potential investors who will look elsewhere as soon as a better solution comes up. To me this is mismanagement and a wasted opportunity to build a much more faithful and stable community.
collac

Activity: 175
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 08:49:42 PM

TaaS bought haf the tokens ... 100.000 ETH !!

"You just keep pushing.You just just keep pushing. I made every mistake that could be made. But I just kept pushing" R. Descartes
Porte

Activity: 489

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 08:53:47 PM

I knew something was not right! Please collac can you show evidence of this claim?
Bopy

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 09:04:11 PM

I checked my wallet and i received PAY in rate 1 ETH = 420 PAY.
Shouldnt i get 20%  more and everyone, since we invest in first 24 hours?

also another thing... to many people used recommended settings 50 gwei and 130k gas limit...
i invested 3 minutes after ico opened and my transaction still went trough, but i used atleast 60 gwei...
keybaud2

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 09:08:04 PM

Shouldnt i get 20%  more and everyone, since we invest in first 24 hours?

also another thing... to many people used recommended settings 50 gwei and 130k gas limit...
i invested 3 minutes after ico opened and my transaction still went trough, but i used atleast 60 gwei...

You did get 20% more, the rate was 350 per ETH and you got 420.
cchub

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

Migranet ITO

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 09:13:35 PM

I knew something was not right! Please collac can you show evidence of this claim?

Please, provide evidence about that. I still haven't found anything about it.

Once again, centralization is taking place here... Poor Satoshi...

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉  [MIGRATION。SIMPLIFIED 。]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
Blas

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 09:14:33 PM

this project started with bad foot. I will not buy when this hit the exchange, no in a million times! This ICO was stupid and will not invest in a stupid project.
CyborgCayouche

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 09:20:29 PM
Last edit: June 24, 2017, 09:31:52 PM by CyborgCayouche

Also you knew this was coming and you didn't take the extra precautions, using 1$ more worth in gwei would made the difference. You didn't get prepared. You don't know how ETHereum blockchain works. I'm sorry for you. The information of how Ethereum Blockchain works is out there with a simple google search. Is not for a selected group of people because the information is free out there, understand that?

We don't know each other and I don't make baseless assumptions about how knowledgeable you are of the Ethereum Blockchain. Nor do I make baseless assumptions about how you set up your transaction.
Is not about how free information is. Is falacious argument right there. Is about fairness in crowdsourcing systems. Understand that?

Shouldnt i get 20%  more and everyone, since we invest in first 24 hours?

I am happy for you. I used at least 60 gwei as well the second the system opened. I wasn't as lucky.
Roidz

Activity: 1386
Merit: 250

1XBit.com

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 09:21:16 PM

Check Balance said:

Welcome on Board. You have ....PAY tokens.
But i have nothing in my wallet. ETH address is correct.

Re open your myetherwallet. click on show all tokens.

Did not help, because the transfer is not shown on https://ethplorer.io

I would need to see the transaction id if i could help, DM me, otherwise contact support in Slack.

I have no Txid. I wait until tomorrow and contact the support.

i think it is normal for the ones who invested in btc.
i have the same problem. i invested in eth and btc, and i can see only PAY token that i paid via eth, on mew.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
andreibi
Legendary

Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012

Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2017, 09:24:06 PM

Is Bo Shen really a part of this token?

cchub

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

Migranet ITO

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 09:28:31 PM

this project started with bad foot. I will not buy when this hit the exchange, no in a million times! This ICO was stupid and will not invest in a stupid project.

Me neither. It is centralized as hell... Why did they do something so stupid? It just ruined the project.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉  [MIGRATION。SIMPLIFIED 。]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
metador

Activity: 16

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 09:33:37 PM
Last edit: June 24, 2017, 09:44:05 PM by metador

Sup, guys i bought using BTC, website says "Welcome aboard" and shows my ETH address i gave them with signature. But when i log in to MEW i still cant see my PAY tokens. Is this a bug or its for everyone?

https://i.imgur.com/x0z665o.png
franc0

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 09:34:32 PM

Not only do I understand how transactions work on the Ethereum blockchain, I even understand complete sentences.
Is not about how free information is. Is falacious argument right there. Is about fairness in crowdsourcing systems. Understand that?
Is how Ethereum works, seems pretty fair to me, anyone had their chance to jump in by just adjusting the GWEI. The ones that use average gwei simple didn't understand how ethereum works or they didn't care to be prioritized by the network. Is all the investor fault, not the TenX team. You decided to invest in TenX with ether currency with a blockchain that you don't agree on how is suppose to work. Also they had other deposits methods not only ETH.

I'm a professional Spanish translator. Projects like WePower, Envion, Atlant, etc. Among others... are part of my portfolio. Hire me or sign me up as a bounty participant for your project!
Revelations86

Activity: 428
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 09:34:55 PM

I participated with DASH, but can't seem to see my my balance using the token checker.  It doesn't give an error that the transaction isn't there, rather, clicking on the button does nothing.  I've already signed the transaction with my Ether address and submitted.  Does anyone else have this problem?
CyborgCayouche

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 09:42:59 PM

Not only do I understand how transactions work on the Ethereum blockchain, I even understand complete sentences.
Is how Ethereum works, seems pretty fair to me, anyone had their chance to jump in by just adjusting the GWEI. The ones that use average gwei simple didn't understand how ethereum works or they didn't care to be prioritized by the network. Is all the investor fault, not the TenX team. You decided to invest in TenX in a blockchain that you don't agree on how is suppose to work. Also they had other deposits methods not only ETH.

People who used more than the average GWEI got rejected as well. I disagree with the way the ICO was handled. The system is not dependent on the blokchain. It would have been preferable to set up a queue and cap the maximum investment to mitigate the influx and give more people a chance. The technology does not account either for the small time frame in which people could invest which inherently cut many people off from participating. You are focusing on a very specific portion of a broader picture.
franc0

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 09:43:13 PM

I participated with DASH, but can't seem to see my my balance using the token checker.  It doesn't give an error that the transaction isn't there, rather, clicking on the button does nothing.  I've already signed the transaction with my Ether address and submitted.  Does anyone else have this problem?

Contact support in slack i guess.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 308 »
  Print  

Jump to: