Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:58:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 308 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable  (Read 332128 times)
Sharma
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 10:33:54 PM

Thankfully I didnt give it a try otherwise I would also be complaining here.Hope you guyz learnt all that glitters is not gold

█████▄▄▄▄
   ████████████▄▄▄            ▀██████
   ███ ▀▀▀▀█████████▄          ▀█████
   ███         ▀▀▀█████▄         ▀███
   ███              ▀▀████▄▄███    ▀▀
   ███                ▀███████▀
   ███                    █████
   ███     ███▄         ▄███████
   ▐██▌     ▀███▄     ▄███▀  ███
   ▐███       ▀███▄▄ ███▀     ███
    ███▌        ▀████        ▐██▌
     ███         ████         ███
      ███      ▄█████▄       ▐██
       ███   ▄████▀ ▀███▄     ▐██
        ███▄████▀     ▀███▄   ███
         █████▀         ▀███▄████
          ██▀             ▀█████▌
                            ▀███▌
  ██████                      ▀▀
  ▀▀▀███
     ███
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
             JOIN US             
TELEGRAM TWITTER FACEBOOK
LINKEDIN WHITEPAPER
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Roidz

Activity: 1386
Merit: 250

1XBit.com

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 10:34:30 PM

Sup, guys i bought using BTC, website says "Welcome aboard" and shows my ETH address i gave them with signature. But when i log in to MEW i still cant see my PAY tokens. Is this a bug or its for everyone?

I'm in exactly the same situation. I'll try to get a response from someone in the tenx team. Maybe we need to add it as a custom token, though I can't see that anything has been sent to me on explorer.

we are all in the same situation, they will clear and help us next days, don't worry Smiley

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Peter1984

Activity: 28
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 10:37:16 PM

I agree, this ICO is so unfair!! So a few got all the tokens and people like us who tried to get a few eth get nothing becuase failure of the system! Why...big whales get their stake and ordinary people get out when we did it a 3 pm exactly munich time?

THIS IS VERY UNFAIR!!

TxHash:0x86e8834e0699dbfed2fc49a6a809b09f18259603c20e341c05dddcad2ad69f27Block Height:3923584 (505 block confirmations)

TimeStamp:2 hrs 28 mins ago (Jun-24-2017 03:59:22 PM +UTC)From:0x6b081b11fb1e8139853f8f06ac4fe3bfe4ee7950To:Contract 0xd43d09ec1bc5e57c8f3d0c64020d403b04c7f783 (TenXCrowdsale)  

Warning! Error encountered during contract execution [Bad instruction] Value: 8 Ether ($2,467.04) - [CANCELLED] Gas Limit: 130000 Gas

Price: 0.000000021 Ether (21 Gwei) Gas Used By Txn: 130000 Actual Tx Cost/Fee: 0.00273 Ether ($0.84) Cumulative Gas Used: 1572414

Nonce: 15

1) You are literally only saying that because you did not get in. Every aspect of this ICO was known to every single human on this planet. Tell me how this is "unfair" ?
2) They had over 4k people, just watch their FB video. That is not a handful of whales, that is a diverse group getting in IMO.

That was an unfair ICO. So many people prepared hours in advance according to the rules and sent their investment the second the ICO opened and still got rejected. That takes away from their credibility.

But as others pointed out, it might dump in the first few days of trading.

Anyone know on which exchange and when it will be traded?

You are joking about the credibility right? Again just because you did not get in does not mean it was "unfair". Secondly, those were RECOMMENDATIONS not guarantees that you would get in. Imagine there are 300-500k worth of ETH trying to get in on 100k ETH. Some people will not get in, and some people will be upset. Stop trying to discredit a good project just because you did not get in. Nothing worse than somebody being salty and then because of it, then making that a reason for why this project is not credible. Please apply logic and do not attack other people for your misdoings. There is no reason for that. Learn and move on please

We all saw today this is a scam ICO. This is a scam! It does not matter its a good project. Its corrupted so only certain people can get the tokens...This will hunt you and its a  dead project

Come on, guys! You use a fee of 21 Gwei and complain about not getting in, that's really a joke! The terms were clear and it was up to you to be fast and to get the fee right. The Ethereum network is not the responsibilty of the TenX team. I used MEW, paid a fee of 60 Gwei and got a few Eths in without a problem. So it's complete nonsense that smaller amounts wouldn't make it in. Don't blame your shortcomings on others.
mnemonicsoup

Activity: 200
Merit: 114

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 10:44:34 PM

What is the total supply of TenX?
CyborgCayouche

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 10:51:06 PM

Not only do I understand how transactions work on the Ethereum blockchain, I even understand complete sentences.
Is not about how free information is. Is falacious argument right there. Is about fairness in crowdsourcing systems. Understand that?
Is how Ethereum works, seems pretty fair to me, anyone had their chance to jump in by just adjusting the GWEI. The ones that use average gwei simple didn't understand how ethereum works or they didn't care to be prioritized by the network. Is all the investor fault, not the TenX team. You decided to invest in TenX in a blockchain that you don't agree on how is suppose to work. Also they had other deposits methods not only ETH.

People who used more than the average GWEI got rejected as well. I don't disagree on the Blockchain, I disagree on the way the ICO was handled. The system is not dependent on the blokchain. It would have been preferable to set up a queue and cap the maximum investment to mitigate the influx and give more people a chance. You are focusing on a very specific portion of a broader picture.

They had other deposits not only ETH, their funding method is called "limited cap", this wasn't an "unlimited CAP funding" method.

How does that solve any of the fundamental problems with this sort of ICO? Civic was "Limited cap" on Ethereum, it had a queue line and an investment limit. You promote of the elitist and dishonest conviction that others were simply not tech savvy enough to earn their shares, yet you invest in a platform that aims at establishing a paradigm that is fundamentally incompatible with that belief.

There is a problem and we look for solutions. You bring the unfounded argument that people who didn't get their chance were the problem, and that there is no need for a solution. I believe that an ICO should be more of a fair process and less of a glorified lottery.
franc0

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

Hire me! Spanish translator and community manager!

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 10:53:46 PM
Last edit: June 24, 2017, 11:40:51 PM by franc0

What is the total supply of TenX?

20 million.

Edited: Sorry 164 million actually.

I'm a professional Spanish translator. Projects like WePower, Envion, Atlant, etc. Among others... are part of my portfolio. Hire me or sign me up as a bounty participant for your project!
franc0

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 10:58:57 PM

Not only do I understand how transactions work on the Ethereum blockchain, I even understand complete sentences.
Is not about how free information is. Is falacious argument right there. Is about fairness in crowdsourcing systems. Understand that?
Is how Ethereum works, seems pretty fair to me, anyone had their chance to jump in by just adjusting the GWEI. The ones that use average gwei simple didn't understand how ethereum works or they didn't care to be prioritized by the network. Is all the investor fault, not the TenX team. You decided to invest in TenX in a blockchain that you don't agree on how is suppose to work. Also they had other deposits methods not only ETH.

People who used more than the average GWEI got rejected as well. I don't disagree on the Blockchain, I disagree on the way the ICO was handled. The system is not dependent on the blokchain. It would have been preferable to set up a queue and cap the maximum investment to mitigate the influx and give more people a chance. You are focusing on a very specific portion of a broader picture.

They had other deposits not only ETH, their funding method is called "limited cap", this wasn't an "unlimited CAP funding" method.

How does that solve any of the fundamental problems with this sort of ICO? Civic was "Limited cap" on Ethereum, it had a queue line and an investment limit. Your promotion of the elitist and dishonest conviction that others were simply not tech savvy enough to earn their shares, yet you invest in a platform that aims at establishing a paradigm that is fundamentally incompatible with that belief.

There is a problem and we look for solutions. You bring the unfounded argument that people who didn't get their chance were the problem, and that there is no need for a solution.

It was investor problem, they knew they were investing in a "limited cap ICO" and that there was a big chance of not getting in. Curiously, nobody was complaining about the limited cap ICO funding method until the ICO finished.  Luckily investors had the option of adjusting GAS price, if they really wanted to get in, they would have adjusted gas price above average.

I'm a professional Spanish translator. Projects like WePower, Envion, Atlant, etc. Among others... are part of my portfolio. Hire me or sign me up as a bounty participant for your project!
franc0

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 11:26:59 PM

How does that solve any of the fundamental problems with this sort of ICO? Civic was "Limited cap" on Ethereum, it had a queue line and an investment limit. Your promotion of the elitist and dishonest conviction that others were simply not tech savvy enough to earn their shares, yet you invest in a platform that aims at establishing a paradigm that is fundamentally incompatible with that belief.

There is a problem and we look for solutions. You bring the unfounded argument that people who didn't get their chance were the problem, and that there is no need for a solution.

It was investor problem, they knew they were investing in a "limited cap ICO" and that there was a big chance of not getting in. Curiously, nobody was complaining about the limited cap ICO funding method until the ICO finished.  Luckily investors had the option of adjusting GAS price, if they really wanted to get in, they would have adjusted gas price above average.

In any case, the worst ico was Status because they chose 50 gwei max limit, the only thing that did is clogging all the ethereum blockchain. That was a poor decision from the Status team and a lot of people couldn't get in because the long queue list. At least with Tenx investors could choose to pay more fee for prioritizing their transaction.

xibeijan
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 11:45:32 PM

Will TenX go ten X?

Notable projects 2019: Semux, Dero, Wagerr, BEAM
OrangeP

Activity: 358
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 12:17:59 AM

I participated with DASH, but can't seem to see my my balance using the token checker.  It doesn't give an error that the transaction isn't there, rather, clicking on the button does nothing.  I've already signed the transaction with my Ether address and submitted.  Does anyone else have this problem?

exact same problem. my tx was in the first block after 1pm.

Maybe this was too late. I don't know and would at least want my Dash back...

Hottest Coins: Decred, ZCoin, Waves
cchub

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

Migranet ITO

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 12:45:52 AM

It was investor problem, they knew they were investing in a "limited cap ICO" and that there was a big chance of not getting in. Curiously, nobody was complaining about the limited cap ICO funding method until the ICO finished.  Luckily investors had the option of adjusting GAS price, if they really wanted to get in, they would have adjusted gas price above average.

In any case, the worst ico was Status because they chose 50 gwei max limit, the only thing that did is clogging all the ethereum blockchain. That was a poor decision from the Status team and a lot of people couldn't get in because the long queue list. At least with Tenx investors could choose to pay more fee for prioritizing their transaction.

I agree with you. Limiting gas limit is absurd and may compromise the whole ICO and even the blockchain transactions for some hours. They should just keep a higher percentage of the project to themselves instead. It would diminish whale's incentives.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉  [MIGRATION。SIMPLIFIED 。]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
Revelations86

Activity: 428
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 12:48:55 AM

I participated with DASH, but can't seem to see my my balance using the token checker.  It doesn't give an error that the transaction isn't there, rather, clicking on the button does nothing.  I've already signed the transaction with my Ether address and submitted.  Does anyone else have this problem?

exact same problem. my tx was in the first block after 1pm.

Maybe this was too late. I don't know and would at least want my Dash back...

Glad to see I'm not the only one with this issue.   There are transactions before and after mine whose TX IDs i checked and it displays their tokens.  So in my case, I know I wasn't late and it has to be either I'm doing something wrong with signing a message with my ether address or some sort of glitch on their end.
Revelations86

Activity: 428
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 12:52:16 AM

I agree with you. Limiting gas limit is absurd and may compromise the whole ICO and even the blockchain transactions for some hours. They should just keep a higher percentage of the project to themselves instead. It would diminish whale's incentives.

I got fucked on the Status ICO.  I litterlily paid $100 in transaction fees just continuously trying to send my ether using different costs.   Only after sending hundreds of times, I managed to get 1 in.   With SONM, I had the opposite problem and transaction duplicated.    The ETH network is beginning to show more vulnerability. 
franc0

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 01:34:27 AM

I got fucked on the Status ICO.  I litterlily paid $100 in transaction fees just continuously trying to send my ether using different costs.   Only after sending hundreds of times, I managed to get 1 in.   With SONM, I had the opposite problem and transaction duplicated.    The ETH network is beginning to show more vulnerability.  

this is what happens to the ETH blockchain if the limited gas price is at 50 Gwei.

The blockchain is fine as long as ICO owners don't be that irresponsible and put a max gas limit like with Status. Tenx didn't have any gas price limit so everyone had their chances to get in or pay for a higher fee to prioritize their transactions, no gas price limit helps the network to process first the prioritized transactions then the others. Also people was sending and resending multiple times the same transaction in status ICO because FOMO, that also cause the clogging in eth network. So it was a combination of irresponsible Status devs and people FOMO that cause that clogging.

playgrounder

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2017, 02:27:32 AM

If you participated in the TenX tokensale and you do NOT see your PAY tokens yet, don't worry - we told you it will take 48-72h!
Also, if you are struggling signing a transaction from BTC, DASH or LTC, we will send out extra How-tos.
Please relax and do not bombard the team with 1:1 message.
Thank you
wankle

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 02:36:56 AM

All the complaining and tears wont bring this ICO back. Truth be told, these companies can run them any way they see fit.  For this particular one, this company is going to need a massive influx of cash to buy the necessary licensing and pay the legal costs to implement this technology worldwide. Thats going to require a lot of $$ and they have a long road ahead of them. The faster they raise the money the more quickly they can move and get this rolling out to other countries.  I was bummed too because I didnt fully grasp the GWEI portion and I lost my investment in TenX. I did get my eth fully refunded and I wish this company good luck Smiley
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 02:38:55 AM

good concept but stop getting taken for a fucking ride, these "projects" are just sucking up all the ETH (btc) they can to do whatever the hell they want...and have no reason to push for any fast results.

yet solid stuff like dlsag.com and wbb/dls project ppl still say "huh wat dat?!"  Roll Eyes

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
Random816

Activity: 20

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 02:50:41 AM

So as much as I want to keep reading about people bitching that they didn't get into the ICO (I did it too, not gonna lie), Can TenX share with us the possible exchanges they are planning to be listed on.  PLEASE tell me it will be on US exchanges i.e.. Poloniex & Bittrex.

Next topic, what price do you think these will hit the exchanges for?
Thx.

EDIT - Just wanted to add, be careful for scammers out there.  I just got messaged on Facebook by a fake TenX account saying they could take care of my "bounced" transaction.  Came from "Ten X Wallet" on FB - real TenX is "TenX Wallet". FYI.
Pajulapoiss

Activity: 554
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 02:59:13 AM

My first ever ICO /ITS. Used mycelium wallet and priority network fee, sent .125 btc in the first minute, recieved my 420PAY

Wildest story ever, that goes along with how i found out about this ITS.

So I'm on working holiday visa in Australia, and had been working in the same farm for quite some time. And wanted to know when I arrived here (how long have I been working here already?!), so just this friday i checked my bank tx's record, and found out that I had been in this farm for exactly 100 days. Totally random.

So the same night, after reading all new replies to my posts, I was bored and klicked on the "Show unread posts since last visit" buttion. About ten row's down, (out of the 50+ pages) i see this ANN thread, and I find out that the ITS is taking place tomorrow night.  Did some research about the company, I liked what i was reading.

Decision to invest was made, and just randomly thought that 1ETH should be a good sized investment for me. I then found out, that 1ETH in the first hours = 420 PAY tokens (me being a cannabis enthusiast Grin I took it as a some sort of a sign )

Some hours later, I realized that I had been working in this farm for 100 days, and the company name TenX also represents the number 100.

(ten*x [roman 10] = 100). MIND = BLOWN
Now that, I called a sign form the universe, AND there's no way I will miss out on this investment!
Knowing that I had universe backing me up, I had minimal stress during the ~40 minutes pending time.

Absolutely hyped about having these coins and probably the best investment that I have ever made.

Keep up the amazing work team, and make the dream come true! Being able to use any cryptocurrencie for payments is such a big step, THIS IS THE REVOLUTION!

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
playgrounder

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2017, 03:03:17 AM

For those of you that can see the tokens already in your wallets, you will NOT be able to move them until it trades on exchanges! #fair
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 308 »
  Print  

Jump to: