Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 10:59:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 308 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable  (Read 332127 times)
franc0

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

Hire me! Spanish translator and community manager!

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 04:55:36 PM

Every PAY token is a precious gem. I should bought much more at ICO.

I'm a professional Spanish translator. Projects like WePower, Envion, Atlant, etc. Among others... are part of my portfolio. Hire me or sign me up as a bounty participant for your project!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EDisney

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 05:20:20 PM

Who is trading at hitBtc exchange then?
And what is with the price there? 4200%, rly?

I think the peeps that got in at the pre ICO are allowed to trade now hence hitbtc... but the ICO crowd have their tokens locked up even though they are showing in my personal wallet...cant touch em!! I think when a major exchange hits then the tokens get unlocked from wallets and so then become ours to move around. Odd I know, but its all one big confusion anyway. Novelty of these ICOs due to all the unanswered questions is starting to wear off a bit now. Kinda wish it was just BTC that existed... life would be easier.

Don't spread bs if you have no idea what you're talking about.

No one can transfer PAY tokens.

Hitbtc is only trading IOUs.

GUTS | GET-Protocol ICO
smart-ticket protocol for events | live product with market traction!
BTC ANN | WEBSITE | BLOG | SANDBOX | WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY
kd_project

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 05:29:42 PM

Hello Guys! What should i do to see my PAY coins in MIST wallet please?
EDisney

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 05:42:39 PM

Hello Guys! What should i do to see my PAY coins in MIST wallet please?

You should see them automatically.

GUTS | GET-Protocol ICO
smart-ticket protocol for events | live product with market traction!
BTC ANN | WEBSITE | BLOG | SANDBOX | WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY
Gen6:6

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 05:52:22 PM

Who is trading at hitBtc exchange then?
And what is with the price there? 4200%, rly?

I think the peeps that got in at the pre ICO are allowed to trade now hence hitbtc... but the ICO crowd have their tokens locked up even though they are showing in my personal wallet...cant touch em!! I think when a major exchange hits then the tokens get unlocked from wallets and so then become ours to move around. Odd I know, but its all one big confusion anyway. Novelty of these ICOs due to all the unanswered questions is starting to wear off a bit now. Kinda wish it was just BTC that existed... life would be easier.

Don't spread bs if you have no idea what you're talking about.

No one can transfer PAY tokens.

Hitbtc is only trading IOUs.

Oh I'm sorry I'll make sure all my thoughts and words adhere to your standard Mr.... sorry, who are you again?

Rhetorical... don't reply. Really, don't reply.
magnetique

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 06:02:08 PM

Thats good, you warent scamed, but you sent your BTC 24 hours too late, so you will get you BTC back

i see it right now, you did the transaction in right time, but the TX was in a block 1h 40min after the ICO ended. Im sorry for you, no PAY, but you will get you BTC back, devs have just a lot to do now (look their official informations on slack, youtube, facebook).
Important is time of the transaction not the time of confirmation, please dont share just yours opinion as truth

Its not my opinion, thats the info from tenx dev ("...better dont contribute with BTC, because the confirmation takes too long, so its possible that TX will be confirmed just after ICO ends"...) look their YT Channel
you were right, I'm sorry
magnetique

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 06:08:38 PM

Tokens appeared http://joxi.ru/LmGa77yIe5LKWA  Wink Wink Wink
I'm sorry but regarding the latest info, you were too late, you put too low fee for the transaction (just 25 sat/B, others gave more than 300...) so yours tx was not in high priority and confirmed till the block #472700 what is 5 blocks after the last block accepted:

just because they confirm on our side doesn't mean the Tx will be accepted - we will refund those that were too late, which based on BTC is 2 blocks after starting time.
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 1159

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 06:22:39 PM

The only reason that we have not touched it to this point is because of the banking license.  That means that this has left decentralized currency behind and is not part of this world anymore, it belongs up there with paypal and the others.  That does not make it a bad thing, simply something that the government can readily seize, demand records for and control and that is not what traders are looking for.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
LEAP1A

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 06:41:26 PM

Guys
When PAY token will be available in Exchanger in 3 or 5 weeks,Does anyone can give a prediction of PAY price?
Do you know if pay token price will depend of the ETH value or it will be independant?
MoneroMooo
Legendary

Activity: 1276
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 07:03:24 PM

very good project. and showed itself. the money collected is very good. in a very short time gathered. will take a big difference to the competitors. in a few weeks I couldn't follow. I'm not at all surprised when he saw it. I wish success to the team.

https://icobazaar.com/tenx
franc0

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 09:03:21 PM

The only reason that we have not touched it to this point is because of the banking license.  That means that this has left decentralized currency behind and is not part of this world anymore, it belongs up there with paypal and the others.  That does not make it a bad thing, simply something that the government can readily seize, demand records for and control and that is not what traders are looking for.

Is all about connecting real world with crypto. Crypto users need this gap between to worlds to spend their cryptocurrencies. What do you expect? A debit/creditcard that magically connects to fiat finantial system? All cryptodebit/credit cards must have banking licenses. In a perfect world where every merchant accepts cryptocurrencies as a form of payment would be ideal but this is NOT a perfect world and this gap is needed.

I'm also like you, i hate banks, that's why i need this card. Because with this card i will not need my bank anymore for anything, i can just deposit the ammount of crypto that im going to spend to buy something. Of course i will not deposit all my cryptos in TENX wallet, just what i need.

I'm a professional Spanish translator. Projects like WePower, Envion, Atlant, etc. Among others... are part of my portfolio. Hire me or sign me up as a bounty participant for your project!
franc0

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 10:46:40 PM

Congrats TenX team!

http://www.investopedia.com/news/could-tenx-make-cryptocurrency-usable/

Being mentioned in Investopedia is a good thing!

Pajulapoiss

Activity: 554
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 10:59:23 PM

Guys
When PAY token will be available in Exchanger in 3 or 5 weeks,Does anyone can give a prediction of PAY price?
Do you know if pay token price will depend of the ETH value or it will be independant?

Considering demand for it, in this thread, and everyone who got left out during ICO I would guess it will be 3-4x ICO price at the start. That would be compared to USD or €, not ETH, because it's been falling.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
gleeedle

Activity: 34

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 01:52:14 AM

Guys

Considering demand for it, in this thread, and everyone who got left out during ICO I would guess it will be 3-4x ICO price at the start. That would be compared to USD or €, not ETH, because it's been falling.

As you said, eth has been falling. But i think that the price will be tied to the eth. As in if it was 3x it would be 3x the amount in eth you paid. If it was tied to the USD it could end up being like 8x what you trade it back in for eth which would be ridiculous
ekoja

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 02:17:11 AM

Guys

As you said, eth has been falling. But i think that the price will be tied to the eth. As in if it was 3x it would be 3x the amount in eth you paid. If it was tied to the USD it could end up being like 8x what you trade it back in for eth which would be ridiculous

Everything can happen before it happened. 8 times is not too ridiculous for cryptocurrency.
playgrounder

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2017, 04:10:18 AM

Thank you for 2,000 TenX TV subscribers on YouTube! If you want to get behind the scenes videos, updates and insights into the TenX family, subscribe as well: https://www.youtube.com/tenxwallet?sub_confirmation=1
playgrounder

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2017, 04:12:24 AM

Congrats TenX team!

http://www.investopedia.com/news/could-tenx-make-cryptocurrency-usable/

Being mentioned in Investopedia is a good thing!

Thanx!
xibeijan
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 08:35:57 AM

This message is for the TenX team.

Considering buying some PAY token as soon as they are available.

If world economic forum is predicting that 10% of global GDP ($7.8 trillion in today's money) will be on blockchain within 10 years and, if TenX and COMIT are the fabric connecting blockchains and providing payments, then I think it's important to carefully answer these questions as openly and clearly as possible, so that every single person can decide whether PAY is a good opportunity before them.

10 questions.

1. Do you need a TenX card in order to use the Andriod/iOS app for making payments where Visa/Mastercard is accepted?  Can the app be used on its own for such purchases?

2. If card is needed, then does the card details get "sucked" into the andriod app and you don't need to bother brining you card to the shop?  Or do you need them both?

3. COMIT charges no commissions, how can this be?  If it works like you say it does, then it seems a tiny fee like this could be a big profit maker for decentralized trades between cryptocurrencies.  Is there a future plan for COMIT to take small profit 0.04%?

4. Are there any other planned future revenue streams for PAY token holders?

5. What happens if/when cryptoC is ubiquitously adopted and no more Visa/Mastercard?  People the world over start paying and receiving payment directly in cryptocurrency.  Do PAY tokens receive any incentive to be held or do they become worthless at this point?

6. Can TenX wallet be used anonymously?  Or does it always require centralized registration?

7. Does the TenX wallet actually hold the private keys or are they stored on your servers?

8. When making a Visa/Mastercard transaction does the TenX wallet interact with the payment terminal using NFC and send TenX card details propagating back trough the payment terminal network, eventually reaching COMIT and then over the internet to the mobile device and finally to the TenX wallet?  If so, that seems to imply that you need to have a working internet connection on your mobile device in order to pay with TenX, which is fine.  Just want to understand in simple terms how it works.

9. Will TenX be making partnerships, deals and acquisitions with/of other payment processors and competitors?  If so, would PAY holders, either directly or indirectly, benefit from such strategic deals?

10.  Are other payment systems able to leverage COMIT?  If so, what benefit would TenX PAY holder have?  If this is the case, what would serve to protect PAY holder investment from being undercut by other competitors riding on top of COMIT?

OK, so it was slightly more than 10 questions because I snuck in subquestions.

My decision whether to buy PAY as soon as it's on exchanges will be largely impacted on your answers.

Thanks.

Notable projects 2019: Semux, Dero, Wagerr, BEAM
playgrounder

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2017, 08:45:14 AM

This message is for the TenX team.

Considering buying some PAY token as soon as they are available.

If world economic forum is predicting that 10% of global GDP ($7.8 trillion in today's money) will be on blockchain within 10 years and, if TenX and COMIT are the fabric connecting blockchains and providing payments, then I think it's important to carefully answer these questions as openly and clearly as possible, so that every single person can decide whether PAY is a good opportunity before them.

10 questions.

1. Do you need a TenX card in order to use the Andriod/iOS app for making payments where Visa/Mastercard is accepted?  Can the app be used on its own for such purchases?

2. If card is needed, then does the card details get "sucked" into the andriod app and you don't need to bother brining you card to the shop?  Or do you need them both?

3. COMIT charges no commissions, how can this be?  If it works like you say it does, then it seems a tiny fee like this could be a big profit maker for decentralized trades between cryptocurrencies.  Is there a future plan for COMIT to take small profit 0.04%?

4. Are there any other planned future revenue streams for PAY token holders?

5. What happens if/when cryptoC is ubiquitously adopted and no more Visa/Mastercard?  People the world over start paying and receiving payment directly in cryptocurrency.  Do PAY tokens receive any incentive to be held or do they become worthless at this point?

6. Can TenX wallet be used anonymously?  Or does it always require centralized registration?

7. Does the TenX wallet actually hold the private keys or are they stored on your servers?

8. When making a Visa/Mastercard transaction does the TenX wallet interact with the payment terminal using NFC and send TenX card details propagating back trough the payment terminal network, eventually reaching COMIT and then over the internet to the mobile device and finally to the TenX wallet?  If so, that seems to imply that you need to have a working internet connection on your mobile device in order to pay with TenX, which is fine.  Just want to understand in simple terms how it works.

9. Will TenX be making partnerships, deals and acquisitions with/of other payment processors and competitors?  If so, would PAY holders, either directly or indirectly, benefit from such strategic deals?

10.  Are other payment systems able to leverage COMIT?  If so, what benefit would TenX PAY holder have?  If this is the case, what would serve to protect PAY holder investment from being undercut by other competitors riding on top of COMIT?

OK, so it was slightly more than 10 questions because I snuck in subquestions.

My decision whether to buy PAY as soon as it's on exchanges will be largely impacted on your answers.

Thanks.

I saw that post - I will reply with a blog post as I like the questions - please give me till Thursday (should be enough time till PAY starts trading ;-)
LEAP1A

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 10:28:48 AM

Guys

Everything can happen before it happened. 8 times is not too ridiculous for cryptocurrency.
I beleve we can can meet the same story that Veritaseum.. if you know what I mean...
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 308 »
  Print  

Jump to: