Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:20:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 [266] 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TenX: Making Blockchain assets spendable  (Read 332128 times)
bitcoinbelieve

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:21:13 PM

Tenx has been big failure. No wonder it rank 117th position. Tenx has failed to show ANYTHING to communities of what they have accomplished during past 10 months. Hiring new people and moving to new office, that is no accomplishment. If Tenx showed one screenshot of Comit or supported ECR20 Wallet or clarification with token rewards or SOMETHING, I would of understood, but that is not case here. They misinformed people (about token reward) from the start and frankly nothing has changed. ALL talk with NO substance. If you can't back it up with anything don't say it in the first place.

As I said million times before, I lost faith in Tenx and I'm just waiting to bail out. There is much better project out there. Personally Comit is not game changer since there is atomic swap available, even if Comit is available who is going to use it
+1
How can you say it is a failure when the deciding factor for that hasn't been determined yet? Furthermore they didn't "misinform" anybody, they were planning on having rewards until SEC came in and defined what a security was. If they had given rewards after that, the token would be in serious hot water right now and would be gone surely within a year or two. Atomic swaps are available but they are limited to a few blockchains right now, if TenX can implement COMIT before atomic swaps are on every blockchain then most people will use it as it will be a one stop fit all. I find it funny that you choose today to complain about Tenx as they got a prominent Bithumb listing Cheesy

Why is it my fault that they didn't do their homework before ICO. I remind you that they had $1 million dollars from angel investor before the ICO. They had the money to do their homework but they didn't.

Do you know the worst thing, Julian "LIED" to people about token rewards. He first said, token reward will be implemented in August then it was pushed back Oct but later he hinted there was Christmas surprise which turned out to be "PARTIAL" rollout of ETH. He later said that token structure will be out few weeks ago and nothing happened.  It is wrong for TENX to STRING people around. Most people bought Tenx b/c of token rewards.

Since 10 months, Tenx hasn't accomplished anything. I'm not talking about moving to new building or hiring new people. Again what exactly did they accomplished technically?  Not even Tenx supporter could ever answer this questions.

Going back to COMIT, why do you think it will matter in the end? Why is that Tenx is using Atomic Swaps? If they had trouble rolling out ETH, do you really have confidence that they could even rollout COMIT?

If you look back in my previous post I stated clearly that I want Tenx price to recover so that I could bail out this shit coin. I don't want another person to suffer where I did and held the bag for  10 months (counting). Do you really think I'm excited to see this price when it is still below ICO price. ICO ETH was 0.00286 and current price is 0.00198 ETH. Do you see the problem? If you held your Tenx token from the start (b/c you believe in the project like I was in the beginning) you got fucked where as swing trader made a killing. People who truly believe in the project got screwed while swing trader got rewarded. Shouldn't be other way around?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BitPotus

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:34:56 PM

Wirex has now working plastic cards.
Not all countries are supported but many.

You can check and order here.

*STICK YOUR AFFILIATE LINK UP YOUR ASS*

To Germany 4 days delivery time  Grin

no.

We want working TenX cards.

Not fcuking Wirex.

Roll Eyes
riskthebiscuit

Activity: 518
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:15:10 PM

Tenx has been big failure. No wonder it rank 117th position. Tenx has failed to show ANYTHING to communities of what they have accomplished during past 10 months. Hiring new people and moving to new office, that is no accomplishment. If Tenx showed one screenshot of Comit or supported ECR20 Wallet or clarification with token rewards or SOMETHING, I would of understood, but that is not case here. They misinformed people (about token reward) from the start and frankly nothing has changed. ALL talk with NO substance. If you can't back it up with anything don't say it in the first place.

As I said million times before, I lost faith in Tenx and I'm just waiting to bail out. There is much better project out there. Personally Comit is not game changer since there is atomic swap available, even if Comit is available who is going to use it
+1
How can you say it is a failure when the deciding factor for that hasn't been determined yet? Furthermore they didn't "misinform" anybody, they were planning on having rewards until SEC came in and defined what a security was. If they had given rewards after that, the token would be in serious hot water right now and would be gone surely within a year or two. Atomic swaps are available but they are limited to a few blockchains right now, if TenX can implement COMIT before atomic swaps are on every blockchain then most people will use it as it will be a one stop fit all. I find it funny that you choose today to complain about Tenx as they got a prominent Bithumb listing Cheesy

Why is it my fault that they didn't do their homework before ICO. I remind you that they had $1 million dollars from angel investor before the ICO. They had the money to do their homework but they didn't.

Do you know the worst thing, Julian "LIED" to people about token rewards. He first said, token reward will be implemented in August then it was pushed back Oct but later he hinted there was Christmas surprise which turned out to be "PARTIAL" rollout of ETH. He later said that token structure will be out few weeks ago and nothing happened.  It is wrong for TENX to STRING people around. Most people bought Tenx b/c of token rewards.

Since 10 months, Tenx hasn't accomplished anything. I'm not talking about moving to new building or hiring new people. Again what exactly did they accomplished technically?  Not even Tenx supporter could ever answer this questions.

Going back to COMIT, why do you think it will matter in the end? Why is that Tenx is using Atomic Swaps? If they had trouble rolling out ETH, do you really have confidence that they could even rollout COMIT?

If you look back in my previous post I stated clearly that I want Tenx price to recover so that I could bail out this shit coin. I don't want another person to suffer where I did and held the bag for  10 months (counting). Do you really think I'm excited to see this price when it is still below ICO price. ICO ETH was 0.00286 and current price is 0.00198 ETH. Do you see the problem? If you held your Tenx token from the start (b/c you believe in the project like I was in the beginning) you got fucked where as swing trader made a killing. People who truly believe in the project got screwed while swing trader got rewarded. Shouldn't be other way around?
They did do their homework, but when the SEC changes the definition of a security 4 times, you must go back and change your legal framework if necessary. The delay was due to the SEC changing their position.

I hardly think they haven't accomplished anything, they were live with over 100k+ cards before Wirex went down unexpectedly, that isn't nothing to me.

I still have confidence they will roll out COMIT, but I never believed the timeline to begin with, I always assumed longer due to them being a startup and tackling the financial industry.

I don't know about ETH price but it is above USD price for ICO and slightly lower for satoshis. Irregardless, there was a sweet opportunity to trade it for 5x last August, so you really can't blame the token. There was an out and you holding on for 10 months is nobody's doing but your own, you won't get any sympathy here. Besides 10 months isn't that long, people have coins they may have to take to the grave with them (just saying). Lastly, the world has never been fair, you gotta learn to take advantage of whatever is in front of you and crypto is no different.
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:20:29 PM

*STICK YOUR AFFILIATE LINK UP YOUR ASS*

no.

Not fcuking Wirex.

Roll Eyes

That is interesting response from long awaited guy actually some people just bother with kind of posts by promoting their links to get referrals. We need working product only from this project I hope soon this wait will be over.
c0in_junkie

Activity: 521
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:48:31 PM

https://links.wirexapp.com/MpmB/4bTIQcutbK?action=affiliate-register&code=bRvlh0cMqkWeuwKfw8mDYg (https://links.wirexapp.com/MpmB/4bTIQcutbK?action=affiliate-register&code=bRvlh0cMqkWeuwKfw8mDYg)

no.

Not fcuking Wirex.

Roll Eyes

That is interesting response from long awaited guy actually some people just bother with kind of posts by promoting their links to get referrals. We need working product only from this project I hope soon this wait will be over.

You waited for me :-) ?
I like Tenx really, but i want a card and i do not care who gives it to me.
I've pinned my old Tenx card in my office.
Wirex virtual card worked now over 1 month and have now plastic cards, low fees.
bahb00b

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:27:37 PM

+1

The TenX Crypto Card idea was great but we all got too excited about the project and naive about Governments protecting their state issued currency.
Even if TenX cards were shipping, using one with the "taxable event" designations make it a losing proposition compared to Credit Cards in America.
PundiX is riding high shipping Crypto Merchant Terminals to more accepting regions but they will face serious scrutiny (and maybe a Ban) if they ship to the U.S.
Meanwhile my PAY tokens sit locked away on a Ledger Nano hoping for a miracle.
grchina

Activity: 476
Merit: 278

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:42:40 PM

So tenx team wasted millions on bithumb listing instead trying to finally deliver working card while other companies are already doing that like wirex...So far only promises and large statements but no real work being done from team Undecided
bitcoinbelieve

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:45:02 PM

+1

They did do their homework, but when the SEC changes the definition of a security 4 times, you must go back and change your legal framework if necessary. The delay was due to the SEC changing their position.

I hardly think they haven't accomplished anything, they were live with over 100k+ cards before Wirex went down unexpectedly, that isn't nothing to me.

I still have confidence they will roll out COMIT, but I never believed the timeline to begin with, I always assumed longer due to them being a startup and tackling the financial industry.

I don't know about ETH price but it is above USD price for ICO and slightly lower for satoshis. Irregardless, there was a sweet opportunity to trade it for 5x last August, so you really can't blame the token. There was an out and you holding on for 10 months is nobody's doing but your own, you won't get any sympathy here. Besides 10 months isn't that long, people have coins they may have to take to the grave with them (just saying). Lastly, the world has never been fair, you gotta learn to take advantage of whatever is in front of you and crypto is no different.

If Tenx had doubts about token rewards as security (from the beginning) they should of scrap it and replace it with something else. Why take chances especially there is so much unknown factors? They didn't scrap it for 2 reasons (in my opinion) 1. It gave false premise to many people who bought the token as a good passive income, in other words, Tenx PUSHED an idea that holding tenx token was good supplement income (indirectly) 2. Without token rewards, this token SERVES NO PURPOSE. Lots of people failed to realized that Tenx token serves NO functionality, it is just there. If there was no token rewards, most likely it would of not received lots of hype.

You speak about 100K cards but really how many people actually receive the card before wavecrest thing happened? Some people waited 6 months with no cards. Julian LIED to people so much that I really don't care what he says about anything now. Example, he insisted that in Q1, the cards will be sent out globally. That was laughable. They had lots of technical issues, do you remember partial ETH rollout?

Tenx is not startup company, so that is misleading statement, it is couple years old company. They first wanted to use Bitcoin protocol but decided to go with ETH and this is when they decided to rebrand the company to TENX

If you compare the coin with USD, that doesn't give you clear picture of coin performance. You needs to compare with BTC/ETH/LTC. This is due to high price fluctuation in BTC/USD price.

Yes, it was sweet opportunities for SWING trader make 5x the money while people like me who truly believed in the project/concept/team etc got screwed in the end. This essentially punished the people who believed in the project while rewarding swing trader who careless about Tenx. If you have this idea that "it needs more time" thinking, you don't know what you are talking about. In cryto world, the time moves 5 to 10 faster than real world, in other words, 10 months is equivalent to few years in cryto.

You said "the world has never been fair", really,  what planet are you living on. The whole system is in geared toward corrupt system where richer get richer while poor get poorer. Why do thing think bitcoin came out in early 2009, right after 2008 economic disaster?

Going back to Tenx, what exactly did they achieved? Don't tell me about cards b/c many cryto companies issued cards so that wasn't special. During 10 months, did Tenx partnered with actual companies/gov't or improved their technologies? After all, they are tech company, so what tech did they improve upon on? Is comit in beta testing phase?  Did they partner with other major coins? (Yes, I know about litecoin)
bitcoinbelieve

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:59:58 PM

+1

The TenX Crypto Card idea was great but we all got too excited about the project and naive about Governments protecting their state issued currency.
Even if TenX cards were shipping, using one with the "taxable event" designations make it a losing proposition compared to Credit Cards in America.
PundiX is riding high shipping Crypto Merchant Terminals to more accepting regions but they will face serious scrutiny (and maybe a Ban) if they ship to the U.S.

Research on Vertcoin, 3rd party (Vertpig, Vertbase) are suppose to release a platform where you could trade your fiat to Vertcoin or vice versa. I think they said that 36 states approved it, they are trying to get all 50 states. Vertbase is licensed, American Trade Exchange, Inc. MSB: 31000120483650

When Litcoin is oversaturated, I think Vertcoin will be the next Litecoin for several reasons 1. Established coin (2014) 2. Moderate community support 3. It's a currency 4. Fiat trade (soon)
bitcoinbelieve

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:02:06 AM

So tenx team wasted millions on bithumb listing instead trying to finally deliver working card while other companies are already doing that like wirex...So far only promises and large statements but no real work being done from team Undecided

Who is delivering cards?
bitcoinbelieve

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:12:03 AM

+1

Tenx is not only one here, there is OMG, NEO, Bancor and others and they are doing fine unlike Tenx. If you look at OMG as an exmaple, they are actually doing something about it. OMG established first relationship with Mcdonald in Thailand  last year  and recently OMG "SIGNED"  a deal with Thailand GOVERNMENT (payment gateway system) in Feb. What was Tenx doing at this time? NOOOOOOTTTTTTHHHHHIIIIIIINNNNNNNGGGGGGG, ZERO, ZIP, NONE, Jack SHIT

I heard that Julian was talking trash about NEO being delisted in bittrex and frankly why would you even care about other companies when tenx is in dog crap. He needs to grow up
bitcoinbelieve

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:42:29 AM

People need to think about why would strong supporter of Tenx (like myself) change position/views about the Tenx?  Why do you think it caused that? If Tenx announced new partnership with actual companies or banks or gov't or something, I would of understand their intentions/motives and I would been a strong supporter to the end. But this is not case here, in my opinion, Tenx is NOT focused on main objective/goals here. Tenx can't seems to meet their own objectives with their OWN time line. Worst thing is that they always blame others for their mistake.  Since Tenx was not focused from the start, they have NOT accomplished anything during 10 months. This is where the frustration comes in, all that time you were able to 1. no cards available 2. unknown token structure 3. No update on Comit 4. Piss off supporter 5. More delay after delay 6. Price is lower than ICO price.

BitPotus

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:10:43 AM

People need to think about why would strong supporter of Tenx (like myself) change position/views about the Tenx?  Why do you think it caused that? If Tenx announced new partnership with actual companies or banks or gov't or something, I would of understand their intentions/motives and I would been a strong supporter to the end. But this is not case here, in my opinion, Tenx is NOT focused on main objective/goals here. Tenx can't seems to meet their own objectives with their OWN time line. Worst thing is that they always blame others for their mistake.  Since Tenx was not focused from the start, they have NOT accomplished anything during 10 months. This is where the frustration comes in, all that time you were able to 1. no cards available 2. unknown token structure 3. No update on Comit 4. Piss off supporter 5. More delay after delay 6. Price is lower than ICO price.

Julian is more interested in flying all over the world appearing at conferences and being a social media whore......

They could have cornered the market if they pulled their finger out of their proverbial arse.

But no.

Let's make youtube videos instead....

Roll Eyes

maot4

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:29:52 PM

Wink Cheesy Cheesy Smiley

Pundi is a different solution to all these listed
tiozes
Legendary

Activity: 861
Merit: 1000

“Create Your Decentralized Life”

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:23:24 PM

No wonder it 's rank 117 , Tenx has failed to show communities what they ' ve achieved in the last 10 months , hiring new people and moving into a new office is not an achievement .

▄▄███████████▄▄       
     ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄   
    ████▀             ▀████▄ 
  ▄███▀    ▄▄▄████▄▄    ▀████
▐███     ██████████▀     ███▌
 ███▌    ██████▀▀        ▄███▌
▐███    ▐████▄      ▄▄▄██████▌
▐███▌  ▄████████▄▄██████████▀
████████▀█████████████▀▀▀   
  ████▌    ▀▀██████▀▀      ▄▄
   ▀████▄              ▄▄████▌
     ▀█████▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██████▀▀
       ▀▀██████████████▀▀     
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           

▄▄███████████▄▄       
     ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄   
    ████▀             ▀████▄ 
  ▄███▀    ▄▄▄████▄▄    ▀████
▐███     ██████████▀     ███▌
 ███▌    ██████▀▀        ▄███▌
▐███    ▐████▄      ▄▄▄██████▌
▐███▌  ▄████████▄▄██████████▀
████████▀█████████████▀▀▀   
  ████▌    ▀▀██████▀▀      ▄▄
   ▀████▄              ▄▄████▌
     ▀█████▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██████▀▀
       ▀▀██████████████▀▀     
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           
BitPotus

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:31:01 AM

https://twitter.com/tenxwallet/status/998506320327196673

On the importance of culture at #TenX by @julianhosp

Roll Eyes
ssvenss

Activity: 381
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:43:23 AM

No wonder it 's rank 117 , Tenx has failed to show communities what they ' ve achieved in the last 10 months , hiring new people and moving into a new office is not an achievement .

I heard they are planning some releases for the first part of the summer, maybe we'll finally see a rise in the price of the token
bitcoinbelieve

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:45:55 PM

I heard they are planning some releases for the first part of the summer, maybe we'll finally see a rise in the price of the token

Are you referring to banking license in Q2?
russaa8

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:21:01 AM

A lot of advertising and PR, but there is no product yet. When the product appears - there will be a big furor, all this advertising and PR made today will bear fruit with the appearance of the product.
bitcoinbelieve

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:26:48 PM

A lot of advertising and PR, but there is no product yet. When the product appears - there will be a big furor, all this advertising and PR made today will bear fruit with the appearance of the product.

Julian was so full of himself that it caused Tenx (lack of exposure) in the end. Tenx should of done more advertising/PR before and after ICO (2017) but Tenx didn't do that until this year "face palm". We have more competition ever before and only way you could separate yourself with other coin is through hype/positive news. If you don't have any positive news, USE THE HYPE b/c coin price MATTERS!!!!

Julian said in his previous video that price of the coin doesn't matter, are you high? If you don't use price mechanism, how do you compare your coin vs other coins? That statement is really ignorant statement. We don't live in fairy tale fantasy here and sings kum ba ya song. Everything envolves around price.

Currently, Tenx ranks 122 position and sadly I could see Tenx reach 150th position, it is only separated by $25 million
Pages: « 1 ... 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 [266] 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 »
  Print  

Jump to: