Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:33:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Web Design Service  (Read 386 times)
bitswapp (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 06:41:55 PM

I specialize in making websites.

Please see my site
www.DezignsNow.com

Most recent site I completed for a client was:
www.BoomInSilence.com

Also I made many more:
www.BitSwapp.com
www.o4c.org
www.jemblog.org

Contact me via reply or PM
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sweetdesirez

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 07:33:23 PM

Please see my site
www.DezignsNow.com

www.BoomInSilence.com

Also I made many more:
www.BitSwapp.com
www.o4c.org
www.jemblog.org

Checked your site, the best thing I liked is, you did not use any available template. Good go. By the by, what do you mean by "Christ Centered Business"? - no offence mate, just asking out of curiosity. Will be sending you a private message tomorrow for a custom project I have.
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 09:15:59 PM

Please see my site
www.DezignsNow.com

www.BoomInSilence.com

Also I made many more:
www.BitSwapp.com
www.o4c.org
www.jemblog.org

Checked your site, the best thing I liked is, you did not use any available template. Good go. By the by, what do you mean by "Christ Centered Business"? - no offence mate, just asking out of curiosity. Will be sending you a private message tomorrow for a custom project I have.

I liked this idea of web design service, because I am also studying this at home and it involves a lot of artistics ideas. With regards to template of the site, I guess it's been a requirement of the customer to make your own idea and afterall the requestor will review the whole concept of the whole concept. In making a web design concept it's not a funny thing whether it's a christ centered business, but important is you can deliver what's best for the customer.
bitswapp (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 02:21:53 AM

Please see my site
www.DezignsNow.com

www.BoomInSilence.com

Also I made many more:
www.BitSwapp.com
www.o4c.org
www.jemblog.org

Thanks, I'm no professional with API integration but will do my best to help you on your project Smiley
Some websites I build from scratch like www.BitSwapp.com  but others I use WordPress to build.

By "Christ Centered Business" I mean that I am a firm believer in Christ and will not lie or trick anyone in anything but always do what is the right thing to do because we as Children of God are supposed to represent Him.  Remember the saying What would Jesus Do? 
So this message is supposed to make people aware that they will be dealing with Christian(s).
ripplehd1

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 04:58:20 PM

do you also teach how to create websites from scratch  Smiley and your skype
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: