Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:40:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52]
  Print  
Author Topic: [GUIDE][TUTORIAL][XMR,ETH]How To Mod Bios RX470/570/480/580 VEGA Mining 💰⛏  (Read 220820 times)
ctp9

Activity: 52
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 24, 2021, 08:46:42 AM

Hi,

I purchased PBE 3 PRO a while ago from your website and used it with great success on all my 470 / 570 / 580 GPUs. AMD released a new lineup of cards now - 5600 XT, 5700 XT, 6800 XT, 6900 XT, etc... and my question is:

Does PBE 3 PRO work on AMD's latest GPU series?

To answer my own question: No

I just tried loading 5600 XT ROM into PBE 3 PRO and the software crashed with an unhandled exception after it stated that "This firmware is not compatible".
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mattthev (OP)

Activity: 966
Merit: 359

👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2021, 08:49:07 AM

Hi,

I purchased PBE 3 PRO a while ago from your website and used it with great success on all my 470 / 570 / 580 GPUs. AMD released a new lineup of cards now - 5600 XT, 5700 XT, 6800 XT, 6900 XT, etc... and my question is:

I just tried loading 5600 XT ROM into PBE 3 PRO and the software crashed with an unhandled exception after it stated that "This firmware is not compatible".
Yep, it's for Polaris GPUs only.

Mining Bios with Performance Timings 👍 Mining-Bios.euPBE 1.7PBE 3 PRO👌⛏│AFFILIATE system 10% ref 💰💲BTC│👉 XMR-AEON-STAK 🔝⛏ Monero V9 (CNv4) ✅│XMRig AMD🔝⛏ CNv4 ✅
FIAT from BINANCE to REVOLUT 💳│🚀Upcoming/Active ICO list📈🤑│👉Free Bitcoin BTC Faucet💰💲│Guides:RX 470/480/570/580, VEGA Bios Mod Tutorial - SRB, PBE 💰💲│PBE.eu
CRYPTO to FIAT BTC💲💳│ How to Mine XMR/RYO and CN coins + Miners Downloads💰⛏│Guides:How to Mine AEON💰⛏
monerobiosedit@gmail.com│✅Did I help you? Give me some +Merit 🤜🤛👌
alizali

Activity: 197
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2021, 06:22:08 AM

Hi,

so how we can bios 5700/5700XT
with great tools such PBE 3 pro
baolamin

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 03, 2021, 05:28:35 PM

I bought PBE 3 pro 2020 version. I have VGA rx590 asrock phantom. Can I use PBE to generate more optimized rom for vga? Why when I run the amdvbflashwin file on win the machine gives an error: "Cannot find discrete ATI video card" even though I am sure there is vga running on my computer?
Samos1

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 14, 2021, 05:44:55 PM

Hello Mattthev

is there a upgrade price. I have a licensed version 2.2

Bets Regards
Samos1

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 14, 2021, 05:51:06 PM

I just find out of it, Just go in on your page and download,

Thanks
melomenic

View Profile
April 28, 2021, 09:43:39 PM
Last edit: May 01, 2021, 04:18:16 PM by melomenic

I purchased PBE Pro 3 yesterday with ETH, but the transaction didn't go through in time. I didn't receive a download or keys. Who am I supposed to contact? I tried monerobiosedit@gmail.com, but got no response. Is that email still used? There's also a ticket system on the site that doesn't seem to work. Basically, I paid and got nothing. Sad

EDIT: Just got in touch with me. Guess it just took a couple of days. Thanks Mattthev!
armyal3x

View Profile
May 22, 2021, 06:00:00 AM

Be cautious if you purchase anything from the OP's website. I purchased a timing on his website and haven't received the item to download. His website says once payment clears it is available to download... payment cleared two days ago. I have opened a ticket on his website in hopes of getting what I paid for. His website says to email him because the ticketing system is broken which I have done so as well... twice. He hasn't been on this forum since February. Anyone else knowledgeable in this sector that could modify my stock bios? (590 fatboy)
Mattthev (OP)

👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2021, 06:17:05 PM

Be cautious if you purchase anything from the OP's website. I purchased a timing on his website and haven't received the item to download. His website says once payment clears it is available to download... payment cleared two days ago. I have opened a ticket on his website in hopes of getting what I paid for. His website says to email him because the ticketing system is broken which I have done so as well... twice. He hasn't been on this forum since February. Anyone else knowledgeable in this sector that could modify my stock bios? (590 fatboy)
What are these BS again? You didn't pay on time so it was canceled and needed manual confirmation.
You wrote this in the email to us: "Order cancelled but payment was delayed due to coinbase. What do I do? The money has been sent but coinbase is taking forever to confirm it."

I purchased PBE Pro 3 yesterday with ETH, but the transaction didn't go through in time. I didn't receive a download or keys. Who am I supposed to contact? I tried monerobiosedit@gmail.com, but got no response. Is that email still used? There's also a ticket system on the site that doesn't seem to work. Basically, I paid and got nothing. Sad

EDIT: Just got in touch with me. Guess it just took a couple of days. Thanks Mattthev!
Yeah, sorry the support is now a few days instead of 24 hours like it was earlier. I'm the one who mostly maintains this and lately I don't have enough time.

Hello Mattthev

Bets Regards
There are no fees, after you get the license you get lifetime free updates.

Just guys please be more patient and also polite. Writing us shitty emails is not gonna help anybody, just send us a short email and describe your problem, if the payment confirmation fails then send also the transaction ID please. Thanks.

Mining Bios with Performance Timings 👍 Mining-Bios.euPBE 1.7PBE 3 PRO👌⛏│AFFILIATE system 10% ref 💰💲BTC│👉 XMR-AEON-STAK 🔝⛏ Monero V9 (CNv4) ✅│XMRig AMD🔝⛏ CNv4 ✅
FIAT from BINANCE to REVOLUT 💳│🚀Upcoming/Active ICO list📈🤑│👉Free Bitcoin BTC Faucet💰💲│Guides:RX 470/480/570/580, VEGA Bios Mod Tutorial - SRB, PBE 💰💲│PBE.eu
CRYPTO to FIAT BTC💲💳│ How to Mine XMR/RYO and CN coins + Miners Downloads💰⛏│Guides:How to Mine AEON💰⛏
appletownworld

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 03, 2021, 03:36:35 AM

What are these BS again? You didn't pay on time so it was canceled and needed manual confirmation.
You wrote this in the email to us: "Order cancelled but payment was delayed due to coinbase. What do I do? The money has been sent but coinbase is taking forever to confirm it."

Yeah, sorry the support is now a few days instead of 24 hours like it was earlier. I'm the one who mostly maintains this and lately I don't have enough time.

Hello Mattthev

Bets Regards

Just guys please be more patient and also polite. Writing us shitty emails is not gonna help anybody, just send us a short email and describe your problem, if the payment confirmation fails then send also the transaction ID please. Thanks.
Mattthev, please check your email.
appletownworld

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 10, 2021, 06:15:08 AM

Hello Mattthev

Bets Regards

I have make order at 1 august, but nothing recieve, no email, no order.
Is Mattthev a live? Who know?
Branko

Activity: 2450
Merit: 318

View Profile
August 10, 2021, 07:36:23 AM

He was last time active on June 01
ancymon85

View Profile
August 24, 2021, 12:15:25 PM

Hello Mattthev

Bets Regards

Have you received any answerr?
Mattthev (OP)

👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2022, 09:03:00 AM

Buyers from russia are NOT allowed. We don't track IPs of running licenses so cannot block them. We will NOT reset licenses according to user login IP.
We know there are also good Russians like the brave protestants on the streets, so if you start a support ticket on Mining-bios.eu and you support the Ukraine, you will be able to make an order or have your license reset!

All UKRAINES citizens with Bitcointalk account and filled location field in their profile will get free PBE 3 license, start a support ticket on Mining-bios.eu and send us link to your profile.
STAY STRONG UKRAINE! 🇺🇦

Marginmasters

Activity: 68

View Profile
March 01, 2022, 07:06:11 PM

Guys, be on the lookout, this program contains a bunch of viruses, I do not recommend installing this, there are various free clean programs.
Mattthev (OP)

👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2022, 04:01:46 PM

Guys, be on the lookout, this program contains a bunch of viruses, I do not recommend installing this, there are various free clean programs.
It's false positive like with many other programs... Why would we put trojans or whatever in paid program? This thread would be filled with complaints if we scam anyone. Anyway you will get warnings even downloading the free version from Github with Chrome and there is full open source code.

HardSign

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2022, 10:12:00 AM

Buyers from russia are NOT allowed. We don't track IPs of running licenses so cannot block them. We will NOT reset licenses according to user login IP.
We know there are also good Russians like the brave protestants on the streets, so if you start a support ticket on Mining-bios.eu and you support the Ukraine, you will be able to make an order or have your license reset!

All UKRAINES citizens with Bitcointalk account and filled location field in their profile will get free PBE 3 license, start a support ticket on Mining-bios.eu and send us link to your profile.
STAY STRONG UKRAINE! 🇺🇦

Hello Mattthev

I sent a few support tickets and a few e-mails, but have no respond:( Please check them - I need to reset licenses...
Thanks

Best regards
Epson2344

View Profile
September 04, 2023, 04:34:03 PM

Thanks for the comprehensive writeup, mattthev.
Just one question: How can you use ddu if your vbios is flashed to a non uefi modded vbios? Rebooting into safe mode will only give you a blank screen, right?
You can use DDU in normal mode. I would say there is almost no risk, use only uninstall and reboot or power off options. To boot in safe mode use iGPU.
this video instruction will help you understand how the DDU program works
https://youtu.be/h1gcSlc2I8M?feature=shared
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52]
  Print  

Jump to: