Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:55:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Service] Invictus Mining  (Read 3137 times)
creepas (OP)

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2017, 06:16:10 AM

Seems like a interesting project! I currently have about 600 mh in my home and can´t really host any more machines (heath and to high electricity), this would offer a perfect solution. So as i understand it it is possible to set up some sort of monthly payment plan, right? How would that look? if you can give perhaps a example of how such a "pay-off" contract would work?

Good luck in your project Smiley

We will post here some examples of calculations.

cReepas

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2017, 06:50:31 AM

Rofl

Nice spam post!

I like how all these newbie accounts are offering their praise for the OP as their first post.

Classic fail. 

Not even CLOSE to believable Cheesy 
but hey maybe were just cynics and a REPUTABLE member here can vouch for them, or jesus maybe even some damn PROOF other than words would be cool, but im sure well get the usual "due to security i can't prove anything with photographic or ANY evidence" excuse xD

Not giving OP a penny and i suggest others tread lightly at this point in the project's info :/

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
albertojames

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 04:59:25 PM

Hello,

Please post photos of your facilities
creepas (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2017, 05:42:29 PM

Hello,

Please post photos of your facilities

Hello - we understand the skepticism and it is valid. There's a lots of very dubious services around the internet and we certainly dont want to be among them. So to address at least part of it, let me try to explain.
You dont pay anything directly via semi-anonymous paygate or cryptocurrency. If you are interested in a hosting slot, we will first contact you via phone or email and discuss the scale, specifications of the machines, time frame, price and other details (we are still running fairly small scale, so these details are negotiable) - if everything is ok with you, we will send you a contract to sign by which we are legally bound (and in which we promise to get you a mining rig with certain specifications and host it - although you dont have to host it with us if you dont want to) and that allows you sue the living shit out of us in any european court if we dont deliver what we promise.

For the second part - we can provide some crappy fotodocumentation, but it's only mobile photos and its pretty much two months old and at a different location. We are hosted directly in a power plant, so this is our first testing spot two months ago with about 50-60 rigs. Since then, we have expanded to a different place and waiting for everything to finish in few weeks to get a solid photosquad in to get some decent representative pictures (and sort out a livefeed and all the usual stuff).

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B4y5D_zzH1oeZkhHenB5Tk8zeDA

We understand if you are feeling disturbed by the lack of more compelling photos and we also understand if you wont bother with us as a company until we get decent visuals of the operation available - we will try to work on it intensively.

cReepas

Truthchanter

Activity: 689
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 02:42:50 PM

Creepas is a nice guy he helped me on skype with my 7gpu rig months ago.

He told me about this business and it looks cool but my primary concern was how safe it would be to give my money/crypto to a new and not so known and widely used business.

On a side note, does anyone use that gigawatt business? Looks interesting with the tokens but seems they are sold out of hardware
alijam150

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 03:28:32 PM

Prices of stations are within $4400 - $5200 range.  what are the range available and the discount we get from being a member of Bitcoin Forum is applied on all of the range?

I am interested in one slot and I have fill the form.
creepas (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2017, 03:41:11 PM

Prices of stations are within $4400 - $5200 range.  what are the range available and the discount we get from being a member of Bitcoin Forum is applied on all of the range?

I am interested in one slot and I have fill the form.

Thank you very much for your interest - right now we are sold out (the last slot sold few hours earlier but took some time to confirm it) but we will have another batch ready next week and we will contact you with an offer including the bitcointalk discount.

Once again, thank you for your interest and looking forward for our cooperation.

cReepas

creepas (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2017, 06:48:12 AM

Hello,

we will have in close future also rigs full of asus strix 1070 8 GB, but price will be higher.

If you are interested contact us.

cReepas

deadsix

Activity: 751
Merit: 517

Fail to plan, and you plan to fail.

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 07:23:46 AM

Pictures on the website are of Gigantic Industrial Coal Miners ... Dude ... at-least pick up the right king of mining images. I wish you all the best in this endeavor, and remember, in the early days reputation is everything.

Ethereum/Zcash/Monero Mining Bangalore https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1703592
Gigasnike95

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 12:13:06 PM

I have been working with crepes for a while and it has helped me a lot. He is a great professional and a mining expert. He certainly knows what he's doing
creepas (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2017, 12:21:49 PM
Last edit: June 14, 2017, 08:41:38 PM by creepas

Pictures on the website are of Gigantic Industrial Coal Miners ... Dude ... at-least pick up the right king of mining images. I wish you all the best in this endeavor, and remember, in the early days reputation is everything.

Hi, we do realize that the massive mining machine is bit of a tongue-in-cheek but at the same time we doubt someone would actually thought you are getting THAT kind of machine in our contract. The overall idea was to symbolize strong, industrial type of machinery.

As for the reputation - we do realize that and we don't plan on letting anyone short. Right now, we have VERY much under-estimated the interest this will generate. We have almost 80-100 machine slots reserved ahead and currently we are fighting 24/7 to actually get the hardware here as soon as possible.

techzonebe

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 10:58:00 AM

A big thank you to creepas for helping me out with my first mining rig.
He gave professional advise and helped my by modding the default BIOS of my RX480 cards to achieve much higher hash rates.
pavaya66

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 02:56:59 PM

Its a cool service and founders are trustworthy,i am using their custom bios from month and they are really supportive
creepas (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2017, 12:22:28 PM

Hello,

I want to thank everyone for a really sucessfull and hectic month for Invictus Mining - we managed to get another 14 GH/s of mining power up and running and we have more and more hardware coming our way (which was bit of a bottleneck lately). However through the world, the prices of GPU's are rapidly increasing and to keep up with the prices we will be forced to do a price bump to accommodate the changes. We still have a last batch of GPU's for the old price, enough for about 40 machines right now (ASUS STRIX - either 7x 1060 or 7x 1070) - if you are interested in these last few for old prices, contact us via our website the standard way.

During next week the new batch will be already priced according to the new GPU prices. Thank you for understanding and support.

Invictus Mining Team

creepas (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2017, 06:35:17 PM

Hello all,

thank you all for huge support and puting another 10 GH/s in last 3 weeks. We will add much more really soon. Now we have only 10 last slots left so if you want to be part of our private mining community you should hurry. We do only have nvidia servers left with ASUS STRIX 1070 a 1060 (7x) inside. The price is now 6000 USD for 1060 server and 7000 for 1070 server.

In case you have any questions just contact us on website.

Best regards

Invictus Mining Team

creepas (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2017, 12:27:59 PM

Hello all,

we have last 5 slots left. If you are interested pls contact us asap as we will close this promo soon.

Best regards

Invictus Mining Team

xxcsu

Activity: 1498
Merit: 597

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2017, 03:33:54 PM

Great project , i hope ur business is doing good !
This community need some pictures Wink (and for your website also Grin ) for most of us is not enough if you just updating your own topic , and only newbies with a very low activity , or only 1 activity posting how great you are !!!

All higher ranked member  see this as a scam , till you can not prove another way !
160$ monthly hosting/maintenance fee for a 200MH/s rig is a little bit high anyway Smiley

Learn about Merit & new rank requirements , Learn how to use MERIT , make this community better
If you like the answer you got for your question from any member ,
If you find any post useful , informative use the +Merit button.
creepas (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2017, 06:17:34 PM

This community need some pictures Wink (and for your website also Grin ) for most of us is not enough if you just updating your own topic , and only newbies with a very low activity , or only 1 activity posting how great you are !!!

All higher ranked member  see this as a scam , till you can not prove another way !
160$ monthly hosting/maintenance fee for a 200MH/s rig is a little bit high anyway Smiley

Hello,

thank you for your reply, first of all we got most clients here from czech rep. and i do belive we are doing great here. We have few clients from USA and RU and one from germany. I do belive our clients dont have bitcointalk accout so even if we force them to create one the will still be newbies and it will look the same.

As pictures i posted some new ones here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B4y5D_zzH1oeZkhHenB5Tk8zeDA and tomorow i will make some new photos of the expansion we are doing right now...

If you think 160 is too much you live in some country where is cheap electricity its great for you. All our clients are okey with this price and no one even talked about it.

Regarding SCAM - we operate completly legal we have agreements and we do send our clients officiall recipe after they pay each payment. We do accept all forms of payment and i do belive all our clients do bank transfer.

We will also soon have some interviews with some known blockchain people and we will also ask our clients to have some visible feedback. Can you give us some pointers what you personaly will prove that we are legit service:

Best regards

Invictus Mining Team

creepas (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2017, 06:35:02 PM

i also addet screenshot from minerstat. But we have there only 48 servers as we didnt migrate all of our servers there. We will have soon live on our website online MH/s of all our servers. (And servers of our clients of course as well...)

Best regards

cReepas

puwaha

Activity: 700
Merit: 294

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 06:44:31 PM

While I like the concept, the prices are very high.  With a 1070 rig (I don't know the hashrate you are guaranteeing with those... I'll guesstimate 32Mh/s) it would take you a long time to pay off that rig.  Considering difficulty rises I'd say it would take you 24 months to break even.  You'd have to be gambling that ETH will go up in its worth quite a bit to make it worth it at these advertised prices.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: