Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:54:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [2017-06-06]Bitcoin Price Reaches New Historical High and Moves Towards $3,000  (Read 404 times)
Vladdirescu87 (OP)

Activity: 966
Merit: 264

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 09:20:03 PM

On Tuesday, June 6, the Bitcoin price reaches a new historical maximum level of $2,850 USD and continues growing.

Despite the negative forecasts of experts at the end of May when Bitcoin’s price fell by more than 30% in one day and moved from its previous maximum of $2,760 to almost $1,800, today Bitcoin reaches new levels.

You can read the full article and take part in the discussion here: https://coinidol.com/bitcoin-price-reaches-historical-high-and-moves-towards-3000/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Arcteryx

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

EtherSphere - Social Games

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 10:03:44 PM

I do think it has reached above $3000 already and surpassed it.
If not steady past $3k mark then it will overnight.
Then we will all wake up with alot of bitcoin worth alot of money.
Happy days are yours and mine! Grin

........EtherSphere........
.....ICO Starts on 5th August, 4:00 PM UTC.....
.......High ROI Social Ethereum Games
........BENEFITS WHITEPAPER ANN THREAD GITHUB REDDIT TWITTER........

░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████████▀░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▄█████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▀███████████████████▄░░░░
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████████████▄░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▀░░░
░░░░░░░▄█████████████████▀▀░░░░░
░░░░░▄████████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░......................
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1343

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 10:12:47 PM

I do think it has reached above $3000 already and surpassed it.
If not steady past $3k mark then it will overnight.
Then we will all wake up with alot of bitcoin worth alot of money.
Happy days are yours and mine! Grin
I don't know what exchange you were using, but all those well known exchanges that I checked like Bitstamp, Coinbase, BTC-e, Bitfinex were far from $3000. Some with over $100 to go. It doesn't seem like we're gonna break $3000 tonight Wink

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
InvoKing
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1065

✋(▀Ĺ̯ ▀-͠ )

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2017, 10:16:44 PM

On Tuesday, June 6, the Bitcoin price reaches a new historical maximum level of $2,850 USD and continues growing.

Despite the negative forecasts of experts at the end of May when Bitcoin’s price fell by more than 30% in one day and moved from its previous maximum of $2,760 to almost $1,800, today Bitcoin reaches new levels.

You can read the full article and take part in the discussion here: https://coinidol.com/bitcoin-price-reaches-historical-high-and-moves-towards-3000/

I believe the maximum value was something around $2930 in coinbase, didn't check the other exchanges but this is promising. $3000 could be reached before Sunday imo

PSPD:law and order enforcement!
Press Section Police Department!
TravelMug

Activity: 2618
Merit: 832

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 11:25:02 PM

I believe the maximum value was something around $2930 in coinbase, didn't check the other exchanges but this is promising. $3000 could be reached before Sunday imo

$2850 is far the maximum price I saw earlier. But I believed like others here that $3000 will soon be touched. I hope no negative news will come our way so that $3000 is only a stone throw away. I think $3000 will be the new mental barrier for all of us. I'm just hoping that people seeing $3000 price will not cause another dumping. I'm crossing my fingers.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
deadsilent

Activity: 1148
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 11:31:18 AM

Lol. We've been franked. We did not hit $3000 mark. Bitcoin is very close to reach $3000. Instead we fell on $2850 mark. But the price is still good tho. It's just really frustrating because its so close. We will get there soon. Don't lose your patience guys. It's now easy to break $3000 now. Let's wait and see.
Gotottack

Activity: 882
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 03:02:23 PM

Lol. We've been franked. We did not hit $3000 mark. Bitcoin is very close to reach $3000. Instead we fell on $2850 mark. But the price is still good tho. It's just really frustrating because its so close. We will get there soon. Don't lose your patience guys. It's now easy to break $3000 now. Let's wait and see.

It's not over yet. Bitcoins could well reach that mark in the next few weeks. Anyone remember $1,000 marks? Everybody was skeptical it can even reach $2,000. Look at it now. It's even nearing $3,000. We can even reach $4,000 with the right amount of push from the users and developers of creative ways to spend bitcoins.
zapphirecoins

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

Your gateway to pay a digital advertising on earth

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2017, 03:07:56 PM

After japanese using bitcoin as a legal payment, i think its tobe sure close to $3000 based the supply and demand.

¦ ¦ ¦¦   .ZAPcoin.....¦¦¦¦   EVERYONE SHOULD HAVE IT¦¦¦¦   . ZAPcoin        ¦¦¦¦
dillpicklechips

Activity: 994
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 03:09:40 PM

It's not over yet. Bitcoins could well reach that mark in the next few weeks. Anyone remember $1,000 marks? Everybody was skeptical it can even reach $2,000. Look at it now. It's even nearing $3,000. We can even reach $4,000 with the right amount of push from the users and developers of creative ways to spend bitcoins.
I agree. It may not reach for now or in the upcoming days but surely it will reach weeks from now since July 1 is near that marks the official use of Bitcoin as currency in Australia and will surely boost up the price. Maybe $4000 might be achieved before the end of the year but not sure though. Well that depends with the news that will sprout and users rushing in to the Bitcoin world.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: