Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 09:10:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Aidos Kuneen: Anonymous & Zero fees [Banking + Instant conversion to fiat]  (Read 56877 times)
Nuvie

Activity: 204
Merit: 10

Pls ignore Warning. Cyberbullying in progress.Sad.

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 06:17:18 AM

I withdrew a little over 1 ADK from your only market a few days ago and it still is pending and not arrived in my wallet....
Would be nice if even the basic stuff worked.

If u look at this user past history in here he dont even know how to send it correctly 😂😂😂 sure guy ...sure . u prolly withdrew to ur seed like u did last time. If ur really telling the truth, post screens...also I see u post this on steemit article too..u smell like a iota nerd....

Well, don't know or give a shit about him but fix BTC WITHDRAWAL 1336. It's been pending on your market for over 1 day+ now. bad. real bad, man.

"It is not that fear that grips him...only a heightened sense of things."

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Fraublucher

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 08:14:59 AM

For pending withdrawals you should email support@aidosmarket.com
As mentioned several times, withdrawals are managed manually for security reasons.
Guys you MUST consider this project is 3 months old. They did no ICO, no Advertising, nothing. And it's top 100.
About website leak, this is very easy with most Wordpress based websites an hacker is not needed, but since there is no sensitive data there, I am asking what is the point. However, I have been told they are revamping the website, adding more content and I bet it will be a bunker.
Bank will be announced probably before the end of september. Step 2 is 60% done, and after it Aidos will have a completely own code.
Asking for a whitepaper in this case is like going to a Ferrari shop and ask to see the latest advertise about Ferrari. You do not need to advertise a Ferrari. And if you do not understand that Aidos Kuneen is a Ferrari, then this is your problem and it means you are not a financial expert and neither a crypto expert.
Most of ICOs have whitepapers full of bullshit. So again, what's the point?
Whoc ares about a graphically appealing paper when you have a network of offshore banks behind (or in front of) you?
sotisoti

Activity: 762
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 10:28:55 AM

I still confuse after reading the OP. So, this is not a POW coin, but is it POS?
It's blockchainless. But adk uses POW consensus when you send the tokens.

Bitrated user: sotisoti.
Kryptowerk
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1401

Disobey.

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 02:28:27 PM

I withdrew a little over 1 ADK from your only market a few days ago and it still is pending and not arrived in my wallet....

If u look at this user past history in here he dont even know how to send it correctly 😂😂😂 sure guy ...sure . u prolly withdrew to ur seed like u did last time. If ur really telling the truth, post screens...also I see u post this on steemit article too..u smell like a iota nerd....

Haha, spoken like a true low-life fishy aggro fanboy-tard. Insulting without any foundation. Great fail.
I am interested in this project and have posted a positive article about it. However, a few days back, whenever I clicked withdrawal it told me "invalid address". Turns out, withdrawals were disabled this day. Obviously I used THE CORRECT address, not my seed, the fault was entirely by aidos market.
Now a few days later withdrawal worked, but it was still pending. Again, fault by adios market. Only today, after three days of waiting satus has changed to completed
Aggressive posts like you are like cancer, not good for any community. Now, gtfo.

Get educated about Bitcoin. Check out Andreas Antonopoulos on Youtube. An old but gold talk: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rc744Z9IjhY

Daniel Schmachtenberger on The Meta-Crisis: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kBoLVvoqVY&t=288s One of the most important talks about the current state of this planet. Go check it out.
GeorgeSoros

Activity: 178

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 11:02:54 AM

Haha, spoken like a true low-life fishy aggro fanboy-tard. Insulting without any foundation. Great fail.
I am interested in this project and have posted a positive article about it. However, a few days back, whenever I clicked withdrawal it told me "invalid address". Turns out, withdrawals were disabled this day. Obviously I used THE CORRECT address, not my seed, the fault was entirely by aidos market.
Now a few days later withdrawal worked, but it was still pending. Again, fault by adios market. Only today, after three days of waiting satus has changed to completed
Aggressive posts like you are like cancer, not good for any community. Now, gtfo.

Calm down guys, Kryptotwerk have right, aidos market approve manually transaction so its why it take more time.
Anyway, Aidos Kuneen rank 88. we are close to have the first new about bank and some new details about. I found this subreddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/adktrader/
AlexNeto

Activity: 658
Merit: 536

Z-pay.io

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 12:32:24 PM

Haha, this is awesome!  Grin
I looked at Aidosmarket.com orderbook. There are 116k ADK Asks from 0.000992 and almost empty Bid's side - about 1.1 btc in total till price 0.00025

Ok, so let's give people a chance to sell theyr ADK. I'm trying to put limit order close to spot, at 0.0009 or 0.0008 and what do you think? ))

It gives me an error:
The minimum price for ADK is BTC 0.00098638

So, no one allowed to put order bellow this price?
And if you decide to sell your ADK, you just can't, because orderbook is empty.

Makes clear why there are no other exchanges with ADK market.

Be careful

I will update also about withdrawal from this exchange, waiting now.

🔥Z-pay.io🔥 - Anonymous bitcoin cheques. FREE mixing.

☝️             ☝️                 ☝️
zx6r.nb8c

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 02:49:26 PM

I hope the measures to impair the liquidity of the market are temporary...
GeorgeSoros

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 04:54:29 PM

What are you talking about ?
Xavier59

Activity: 729
Merit: 545

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 06:43:34 PM

About website leak, this is very easy with most Wordpress based websites an hacker is not needed, but since there is no sensitive data there, I am asking what is the point. However, I have been told they are revamping the website, adding more content and I bet it will be a bunker.

I don't know what's worse between you thinking it's normal to get access to the source code just because it's Wordpress and the fact that Aidos is using Wordpress.
GeorgeSoros

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 07:56:51 PM

I don't know what's worse between you thinking it's normal to get access to the source code just because it's Wordpress and the fact that Aidos is using Wordpress.

@Fraublucher, let his little kids is under majority think he find a golden hack, he just find the source code pretty easy in fact, but he dont get aidoskuneen.com is just a website, no date is on.

Xavier i can setup you a nice portfolio with nice ROI% per year, you can spend more time under sun and start to live in reality if you want, because you are pathetic.
Slothking

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 10:40:57 PM

Every time these iota fan boys comment on our ADK sweety they bump us to the top of Ann list so we get more attention. Just like these negative articles as well they spend so much time writing. It seem they bone legs and arms shake and feel the ADK pressure creeping up on they ass.few day ago we 100 on cmc. Now we 90, and bank news come soon so watch ur ass , aidos coming up the stairs 😉
zx6r.nb8c

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 11:45:01 PM

Lower limit of selling price designated by developer…
GeorgeSoros

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 04:11:47 PM

Lower limit of selling price designated by developer…

You mean the limit for sell at high price, if you want to sell is better to sell high than lower... what is wrong?
this measure prevent some monkey try to manipulate price, i find this measure fair.
GeorgeSoros

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 08:17:27 PM

Every time these iota fan boys comment on our ADK sweety they bump us to the top of Ann list so we get more attention. Just like these negative articles as well they spend so much time writing. It seem they bone legs and arms shake and feel the ADK pressure creeping up on they ass.few day ago we 100 on cmc. Now we 90, and bank news come soon so watch ur ass , aidos coming up the stairs 😉

This time is a positive article made by someone hehe: https://steemit.com/adk/@onlygodforgives/aidos-kuneen-the-end-of-blockchain
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 08:21:54 PM

For pending withdrawals you should email support@aidosmarket.com
As mentioned several times, withdrawals are managed manually for security reasons.
Guys you MUST consider this project is 3 months old. They did no ICO, no Advertising, nothing. And it's top 100.
Bank will be announced probably before the end of september. Step 2 is 60% done, and after it Aidos will have a completely own code.
Asking for a whitepaper in this case is like going to a Ferrari shop and ask to see the latest advertise about Ferrari. You do not need to advertise a Ferrari. And if you do not understand that Aidos Kuneen is a Ferrari, then this is your problem and it means you are not a financial expert and neither a crypto expert.
Most of ICOs have whitepapers full of bullshit. So again, what's the point?
Whoc ares about a graphically appealing paper when you have a network of offshore banks behind (or in front of) you?

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
jerjer

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

Money Token

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 03:21:12 PM

Is there any bounty campaign on this project? Seems good project!

GeorgeSoros

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 05:33:42 PM

Is there any bounty campaign on this project? Seems good project!

I dont think bounty compaign.. ADK is really special without ICO or promotion, you can try to send email www.aidosmarket.com, we never know after all.
12inchMom

Activity: 322

I am Joe Blow, the lover man! You should pay me.

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 01:25:30 AM

Am not sure why you keep associating this coin with iota, is it b/c of the tangle technology? am really interested to know. Anyway, coinmarketcap doesn't mean shit if no one is buying your shit. there are no buy orders cos ppl are not stupid. no many how much you manipulate the price, an intelligent mind will see beyond that.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Slothking

Activity: 124

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 08:06:41 AM

Hi 12inchman. well its cuz iota fanboys like yourself are worried that we made it to top 100 cmc and are threatened with our existence so u guys make stories on us and lots of free marketing for adk Smiley so thank You ! Keep bumping us to the top of the ANN list!  As for the buy orders , and nobody buying ...not sure if u can see but we have around 9million in circulation and if u see our charts then ull know that we have big buyers and lots of volume from day 1 ...maybe slow times here and there but what do u expect for a coin with no marketing except iota fanboys spreading the word and a little bitty exchange that nobody knows about. Anyway I hope u have a nice time over at iota and make nice profit ...hopefully bitfinex doesn't get shut down iota finds a nice mainstream use case and actual adoption soon. Bye babe😘
GeorgeSoros

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 01:54:58 PM

Am not sure why you keep associating this coin with iota, is it b/c of the tangle technology? am really interested to know. Anyway, coinmarketcap doesn't mean shit if no one is buying your shit. there are no buy orders cos ppl are not stupid. no many how much you manipulate the price, an intelligent mind will see beyond that.

Hi,
Iota dont created DAG tech, they used and write their own code and called it " Tangle ", Aidos used DAG tech and write their own code they called it " iMesh ".

We can use the same gas oil, but our cars are completely different.

Simple to understand, some fan boy there are too much hard with them words like these eth fanboys, Aidos is focus on privacy, finishing step2, anonymous and will release the first new about bank so all is fine until now.

Time will tell us Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: