Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:01:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Aidos Kuneen: Anonymous & Zero fees [Banking + Instant conversion to fiat]  (Read 56880 times)
12inchMom

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

I am Joe Blow, the lover man! You should pay me.

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 03:39:27 PM

Hi 12inchman. well its cuz iota fanboys like yourself are worried that we made it to top 100 cmc and are threatened with our existence so u guys make stories on us and lots of free marketing for adk Smiley so thank You ! Keep bumping us to the top of the ANN list!  As for the buy orders , and nobody buying ...not sure if u can see but we have around 9million in circulation and if u see our charts then ull know that we have big buyers and lots of volume from day 1 ...maybe slow times here and there but what do u expect for a coin with no marketing except iota fanboys spreading the word and a little bitty exchange that nobody knows about. Anyway I hope u have a nice time over at iota and make nice profit ...hopefully bitfinex doesn't get shut down iota finds a nice mainstream use case and actual adoption soon. Bye babe😘

You sure do love throwing iota fanboy around. Hate to break your bubble stupid, but I don't own any iota, it's severely overpriced and am not one to get high of hype.
what I am though is an avid observer, who sees through aidos kuneen's bs facade. Manipulating prices and selling/buying to yourself does not constitute as trades. Coin market cap might not recognize this cos they dealing with so many coins and it's impossible to validate the trade hx of every coin, but investors (at least smart investors) are much wiser.

Do you think ppl are oblivious to the fact that aidos coin is only traded on aidos kuneen exchange, and to make matters worse, there is a price limits placed on the buying order. it's quite laughable, you might draw in a hapless chap here and there but most individuals are smart enough to avoid this bullshit. You can go ahead and rate me as hard as you want/ call me names but the truth is quite obvious.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
loli974

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 03:48:49 PM

Be patient, guys, this project is going to make a "big noise" in the future
GeorgeSoros

Activity: 178
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 08:17:14 PM

Hi 12inchman. well its cuz iota fanboys like yourself are worried that we made it to top 100 cmc and are threatened with our existence so u guys make stories on us and lots of free marketing for adk Smiley so thank You ! Keep bumping us to the top of the ANN list!  As for the buy orders , and nobody buying ...not sure if u can see but we have around 9million in circulation and if u see our charts then ull know that we have big buyers and lots of volume from day 1 ...maybe slow times here and there but what do u expect for a coin with no marketing except iota fanboys spreading the word and a little bitty exchange that nobody knows about. Anyway I hope u have a nice time over at iota and make nice profit ...hopefully bitfinex doesn't get shut down iota finds a nice mainstream use case and actual adoption soon. Bye babe😘

You sure do love throwing iota fanboy around. Hate to break your bubble stupid, but I don't own any iota, it's severely overpriced and am not one to get high of hype.
what I am though is an avid observer, who sees through aidos kuneen's bs facade. Manipulating prices and selling/buying to yourself does not constitute as trades. Coin market cap might not recognize this cos they dealing with so many coins and it's impossible to validate the trade hx of every coin, but investors (at least smart investors) are much wiser.

Do you think ppl are oblivious to the fact that aidos coin is only traded on aidos kuneen exchange, and to make matters worse, there is a price limits placed on the buying order. it's quite laughable, you might draw in a hapless chap here and there but most individuals are smart enough to avoid this bullshit. You can go ahead and rate me as hard as you want/ call me names but the truth is quite obvious.

Yes yes you have right, wait for the first technical new about bank, then when bank will be there you can comeback, its only 4 months. No one project made that before, you can recognize this fact.
Hold on your balls guys until bank is there, i can bet my two hands, we will see a lot of exchange start to list it.
Fraublucher

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2017, 08:41:32 PM

I understand you, but you need to consider, again, this crypto is 3 months old.
They started hit CryptoDAO exchanger but after a few days ADK were scammed there, so they said bye bye to that exchanger and they had to build another one in a very short time.
For this reason they now have AidosMarket, which is not the best exchanger ever, but way better than many others around here.
Soon they will bring the first bank in and in the future trading with fiat pairs will be done via the bank.
They are working really hard to give new website, bank and several great things while keep coding step 2!
Buy now or regret later Wink
Slothking

Activity: 124

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 12:26:38 AM

Hi again. Thanks for commenting once more to give us more attention much thanks to u secret iota fanboys who claims he don't own any but is actually a whale of iota and jacks off to his iota wallet balance at night dreaming of sex robot made by iota that talk to him like real gf.

As others have pointed out , we were on cryptodao before the exchange scam us and fuck us over but god bless Ricardo and his scamming heart he gave from his own pocket to help us and vow to make own exchange ( in less than 1 month mind u) so excuse us if we trigger u iota fanboys. Recent we have team of guy who try to fuck us on our exchange and we have proof they exploit bug and adk take measures to protect for temporary time ..so we appreciate the measure he took. Now onto the buying of own coins. CMC validate the usd buys that we had so they can update the API so if u don't believe my mouth go have a email to cmc. Now run along and go back to iota and say how u rekt us . bye sugar😘
12inchMom

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 01:34:08 AM

Hi again. Thanks for commenting once more to give us more attention much thanks to u secret iota fanboys who claims he don't own any but is actually a whale of iota and jacks off to his iota wallet balance at night dreaming of sex robot made by iota that talk to him like real gf.

As others have pointed out , we were on cryptodao before the exchange scam us and fuck us over but god bless Ricardo and his scamming heart he gave from his own pocket to help us and vow to make own exchange ( in less than 1 month mind u) so excuse us if we trigger u iota fanboys. Recent we have team of guy who try to fuck us on our exchange and we have proof they exploit bug and adk take measures to protect for temporary time ..so we appreciate the measure he took. Now onto the buying of own coins. CMC validate the usd buys that we had so they can update the API so if u don't believe my mouth go have a email to cmc. Now run along and go back to iota and say how u rekt us . bye sugar😘

There he goes with his fanboy quotation lol. Anyway, the last posts were just filled with excuses. I sense that I hit a nerve thus the drove of supporter that blatantly give unwarranted excuses. Anyway, lucky u, you finally piqued my interst. I will try and visit this thread often to make sure I give diligent potential investors all the info they might be missing. Am sure you will like that. The secret iota fan boy (smh) will make sure you get all the attention you deserve. Afterall, all attention is good attention, right?

Anyway, on to my post to potential investors. 
  Regardless of the cryptodao excuse, you dealing with a coin that has a price limit set on the buy order. So basically, the mass cannot determine the price of the coin, rather the dev has a set price limit, and for every hapless chap that buys in, it creates a facade idea of growth. And if you decided that it was an unwise investment and tried to sell the coins for a lower price at a loss. you wouldn't be able to sell it. so, technically you stuck with the coin. Thus the reason this coin can't be listed on any other exchange.

Also keep in mind that coin market cap cannot determine if you trade coins to yourself, which is basically what Aidos team is doing. A sale to oneself still registers as a true trade with coin market cap. CMC has no way to validate if a coin's market hx is btw real clients around the world, or just an inside trading btw team members to generate the illusion of trades. Anyway, all one has to do is visit the Kuneen's website and view the trade hx to deduct the real answer.

Like I mentioned before a smart investor will easily see thru the bullshit, but for you unlucky chaps that already bought in, all I can say is sorry. Next time, do a thorough research before parting with your hard earned money.

Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Slothking

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 02:55:40 AM

There he goes with his fanboy quotation lol. Anyway, the last posts were just filled with excuses. I sense that I hit a nerve thus the drove of supporter that blatantly give unwarranted excuses. Anyway, lucky u, you finally piqued my interst. I will try and visit this thread often to make sure I give diligent potential investors all the info they might be missing. Am sure you will like that. The secret iota fan boy (smh) will make sure you get all the attention you deserve. Afterall, all attention is good attention, right?

Regardless of the cryptodao excuse, you dealing with a coin that has a price limit set on the buy order. So basically, the mass cannot determine the price of the coin, rather the dev has a set price limit, and for every hapless chap that buys in, it creates a facade idea of growth. And if you decided that it was an unwise investment and tried to sell the coins for a lower price at a loss. you wouldn't be able to sell it. so, technically you stuck with the coin. Thus the reason this coin can't be listed on any other exchange.

Also keep in mind that coin market cap cannot determine if you trade coins to yourself, which is basically what Aidos team is doing. A sale to oneself still registers as a true trade with coin market cap. CMC has no way to validate if a coin's market hx is btw real clients around the world, or just an inside trading btw team members to generate the illusion of trades. Anyway, all one has to do is visit the Kuneen's website and view the trade hx to deduct the real answer.

Like I mentioned before a smart investor will easily see thru the bullshit, but for you unlucky chaps that already bought in, all I can say is sorry. Next time, do a thorough research before parting with your hard earned money.

Hi again IFB Smiley( iota fan boy) u must really like us ! U visit here often even though u hold no adk and liken us to a scam to be written off by the investment masses. I really like ur salty writing style and bolded black letters so u can reallllyy get ur point across for people "TO NOT BUY " excellent job IFB ur doing great getting us the attention, and we love alllllll the attention. Glad ull be sticking around more often we love iota and its investors . yes we are unlucky and I myself did 12x and took some profit as do many investors on the aidos market are taking profit . oh woe is us ! I'm so sorry our coin went from .30-4.15 and a offshore bank is coming soon ..this really sucks !!!! Anyways is a pleasure as always to chat with u , twice in a day no less!.  Have a goodnight honey bun. Come back soon 😘
GeorgeSoros

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 09:03:53 AM

Hi again IFB Smiley( iota fan boy) u must really like us ! U visit here often even though u hold no adk and liken us to a scam to be written off by the investment masses. I really like ur salty writing style and bolded black letters so u can reallllyy get ur point across for people "TO NOT BUY " excellent job IFB ur doing great getting us the attention, and we love alllllll the attention. Glad ull be sticking around more often we love iota and its investors . yes we are unlucky and I myself did 12x and took some profit as do many investors on the aidos market are taking profit . oh woe is us ! I'm so sorry our coin went from .30-4.15 and a offshore bank is coming soon ..this really sucks !!!! Anyways is a pleasure as always to chat with u , twice in a day no less!.  Have a goodnight honey bun. Come back soon 😘

When you get a lot of haters, especially you come from bottom without ICO or promotion and enter in top100 is a sign of success, unfortunately the crypto market is full of retarded nerds, geeks and others things like that.
They invest in ICO they think they are " investors " big " traders ", guys wake up is not Stock market, we are not in S&P500, you are not the future of world.

Only some fews project will survive, only with great usage and big support by BANKS, you can talk, hate or dislike but Bank rules the crypto market, without bank you can change your shitty coins to bitcoin to USD.
So, when a project come and say they will buy a share in Bank offshore for accept ADK, for sure you can start to shaking.

No one project are backed by BANKS, NO ONE.

Only some few exchange have a financial license, under banking agreement to able exchange crypto asset to fiat currency.

So where is the problem there ?
Your ego believe in a world without bank... come on, you wake up morning buy your bananas and coffee with USD/EUR/CHF/GBP.

Aidos is Bank + Token = The entry/exit owned by ADK + the transfer of value, No one can close it for real.

After all, just wait and you will see Wink
Fraublucher

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2017, 10:30:58 AM

Why are you wasting your time here?
Come on, there are thousands and thousands of other topics. Just leave this.
Maybe come back in 1 month, after the announcement. Because it will be funny for Aidos holders to see faces of people like you.
Bye
loli974

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 02:09:46 PM

There's always hater and fudder for every promising project.

Good luck the dev team
Fraublucher

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2017, 09:40:23 PM

Today there was a great news. More information about the bank.
We know it's in Africa (no AEOI), it has more than 300 employees and 440M assets.
It will accept ADK with fiat pair.
We are very very close to the big announcement.

Slothking

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 12:49:16 AM

Today there was a great news. More information about the bank.
We know it's in Africa (no AEOI), it has more than 300 employees and 440M assets.
It will accept ADK with fiat pair.
We are very very close to the big announcement.

Its fap time soon
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 03:20:48 AM

lmaaoooo gtfo.
easy as that.
moon inbound, see you there.

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
Slothking

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 03:49:14 AM

lmaaoooo gtfo.
easy as that.

Something tells me we won't see him there being he's a iota fan boy and there coin is dropping like elephant shits and are being heavily fudded. If he is smart he will join the best project with bank incoming so he can leave his trailer park, macaroni and hot dog meals and fat wife for a life of luxury .
GeorgeSoros

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 08:16:44 PM

lmaaoooo gtfo.
easy as that.

Something tells me we won't see him there being he's a iota fan boy and there coin is dropping like elephant shits and are being heavily fudded. If he is smart he will join the best project with bank incoming so he can leave his trailer park, macaroni and hot dog meals and fat wife for a life of luxury .

What is IOTA man ? the thing copied ADK, cheat on them marketcap & start to fail because people start to understand them devs have no fucking idea of what a business plan mean ?
Slothking

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 08:00:45 AM

lmaaoooo gtfo.
easy as that.

What is IOTA man ? the thing copied ADK, cheat on them marketcap & start to fail because people start to understand them devs have no fucking idea of what a business plan mean ?

Direct hit with ur bomb sir 👏 target destroyed
12inchMom

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 11:13:25 PM

lmaaoooo gtfo.
easy as that.

Again, to any possible investor reading this thread. Am just advising you to do your research. Don't listen to me, and definitely don't listen to the paid posters. Just make sure you do your due diligence, really take your time and peruse old transactions of the Aidos kuneen website before investing. That's all

ZhuldyzKaladinova

Activity: 289
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 11:15:24 PM

what's wrong with this name? aidos kuneen - are you serious? this couldn't get any worse (IMO) Sorry if this sounds harsh.

Can the community think about a name that is more catchy?
percocet

Activity: 222
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 01:45:39 AM

what's wrong with this name? aidos kuneen - are you serious? this couldn't get any worse (IMO) Sorry if this sounds harsh.

Can the community think about a name that is more catchy?

Hmmm, Aidos Kuneen not catchy enough for you eh.....

How's about Zhuldyz's Mom's Anus coin?
GeorgeSoros

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 09:17:37 AM

lmaaoooo gtfo.
easy as that.

Again, to any possible investor reading this thread. Am just advising you to do your research. Don't listen to me, and definitely don't listen to the paid posters. Just make sure you do your due diligence, really take your time and peruse old transactions of the Aidos kuneen website before investing. That's all

Paid Posters Huh?!!

Aidos kuneen have no fucking campaign, no ico, no promotion, no bounty and you said Paid posters, HAHAHAHA .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: