Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 12:28:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOFUTURISM ARTICLE - LET US DO SOME BRAIN STORM  (Read 183 times)
Jacqualin (OP)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 01:10:29 PM

Bitcoin has made great changes in the world despite the fact that its' lifetime is not even a decade.  These changes are seen in our daily life, but also there will be many important influences that will be seen in the future.

We can say that Bitcoin has the same level for sharing of information as the sharing of value that Internet had in the 1990s for sharing information. But, with a difference. Bitcoin has begun to enter our daily lives much faster than the Internet did.

Especially the increase in the price of Bitcoin and the rising prices in altcoins parallel to this situation attract many people. Those who first met with Bitcoin perceive the price of it as something that has been increasing since 2009 and they would like to invest. When the selective perception is based on "making money in a short time", a reduction in the price results in negative thoughts against Bitcoin.

Basically, the value of Bitcoin can be defined by many factors such as increase of usage and increase of difficulty level. However, it should be remembered that these numbers will not increase forever. The market and Bitcoin owners will determine where the price will go. I hope that those who follow Bitcoin and have the perception of "making money in a short time" do not feel troubled. Will Bitcoin be among us long after? I do not know, no one knows, but one factor convinces me enough about this. MARS Colonization.
After the first colony to be established with 10 people separated from Earth, it is now clear that Mars will be our second nest in this universe in the next few decades. Those who first go to Mars will probably never return to Earth. Do they want to go back though? It can also be discussed. However, even if it is possible to return physically, it would be more reasonable to stay there because it would be very expensive.

Among the departures will likely be employees of institutions such as NASA.

Question: How do you pay the salary of an employee who went to Mars as long as he lives on Mars?

A) To the bank account in the world that cannot be accessed at all,
B) To the account of his relatives in the world whom he could never see again,
C) Sending The "Paper" money of which the shipping costs would be more expensive than its' value in World.
D) With a blockchain-based and decentralized value, such as Bitcoin or something similar, that you can transfer at no cost to all parts of the universe at light speed,
E) None

Personally, if you asked me, I would say "D". Because, there is a value that is singular, non-reproducible like gold and you can theoretically transfer to the end of the universe without any cost.

I am confident that we will understand better the importance of Bitcoin or similar blockchain-based values as a value that we can transfer to these colonies for our existence outside of the world with the development of technology, as the coming decades will bring us a lot of surprises and Bitcoin will be getting more and more used every day.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: