Bitcoin Forum
July 21, 2018, 12:34:59 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Octaex Scam!! Can you help me?  (Read 83 times)
efraim856

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:24:21 PM

Hi everyone, I can not stop writing 1 ETH (Ethereum) on the octaex site, it was all I had, of course I gave an advance before to find out if I had Some Recovery and Tals and Not Foundings Nothing, but In Days Required A Galera It started a complaint, because it was not able to withdraw its coins, and then it was checked if there were any BTCs left (Octaex is an exchange and I changed my ETH by BTCs there) and I could not because it gave a strange error. In short, I lost everything I got with the same effort, and now I do not know what I'm going to do, I live with my parents and I'm unemployed and I have to study for college, and these BTCs were helping me a lot because I was doing business and accessing a money without end make day (30 to 40 reais, is little, but what I gain with trade, because I still study). I know that aki is not this, but I need a lot of this BTCs, I've been doing trades with that since 2014, and it gave a lot of work for the results, I'm desperate with the trade as I do not know how I do to win The time is coming , I am counting on your help to be sending me some coin so that I can get back to doing my trades, I will be very grateful!

Image of error
https://imgur.com/nYae2eS

(Error translation - Transfer of currency ban - https://imgur.com/a/AnMEDBg)

Portfolios:
Dogecoin-DKaTzZXzL5yrQNC31n5hFJYouLRQiXHExC
Litecoin-LekALEutLZBXbEdbjpemtHiqboyxyUXtX6
Bitcoin-1FGR76X9Y417eA3giqrN9mrtcVRZ9RuwAr
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ferall

Activity: 588
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:09:51 PM

Another sob story, in this life you have to deal with it. Don’t believe you anyway. The only scam here is you...
efraim856

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:06:11 PM

Hi everyone, I can not stop writing 1 ETH (Ethereum) on the octaex site, it was all I had, of course I gave an advance before to find out if I had Some Recovery and Tals and Not Foundings Nothing, but In Days Required A Galera It started a complaint, because it was not able to withdraw its coins, and then it was checked if there were any BTCs left (Octaex is an exchange and I changed my ETH by BTCs there) and I could not because it gave a strange error. In short, I lost everything I got with the same effort, and now I do not know what I'm going to do, I live with my parents and I'm unemployed and I have to study for college, and these BTCs were helping me a lot because I was doing business and accessing a money without end make day (30 to 40 reais, is little, but what I gain with trade, because I still study). I know that aki is not this, but I need a lot of this BTCs, I've been doing trades with that since 2014, and it gave a lot of work for the results, I'm desperate with the trade as I do not know how I do to win The time is coming , I am counting on your help to be sending me some coin so that I can get back to doing my trades, I will be very grateful!

Image of error
https://imgur.com/nYae2eS

(Error translation - Transfer of currency ban - https://imgur.com/a/AnMEDBg)

Portfolios:
Dogecoin-DKaTzZXzL5yrQNC31n5hFJYouLRQiXHExC
Litecoin-LekALEutLZBXbEdbjpemtHiqboyxyUXtX6
Bitcoin-1FGR76X9Y417eA3giqrN9mrtcVRZ9RuwAr

efraim856

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:13:57 PM

Another sob story, in this life you have to deal with it. Don’t believe you anyway. The only scam here is you...

The only scam here is you? I did not understand...
I've lost everything!
I had put coinexchange wallet, as I do not have any wallet offline
But now I put one of Tradesatoshi
ferall

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:18:41 PM

Begging isn’t allowed here.
efraim856

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:03:42 PM

Sorry, but that's what they recommended.
ferall

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:04:26 PM

Well YOU are wrong. You won’t get a cent from anyone here.
Potato Chips

Activity: 644
Merit: 330

あのね

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:28:11 PM

I don't see why you have to resort on begging from strangers when there are plenty of ways to handle your situation.

First, Have you talked to their support team regarding this? Honestly, I barely understood what you meant and you didn't tell us what exactly happened, you just wrapped it up using your "in short". Lastly, If the situation is really hopeless, turn to your relatives and friends as they are more likely be able to help you than a bunch of strangers over the internet.

crzy

Activity: 322
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:56:30 AM

Feel sorry for your loss but I think begging here is not an ideal thing to do so. You have to deal with your loss because in the first place its your negligence, and you have to move on and start saving money again if you really want to get back on your trading game. A lot of ways to earn money here, and don't ever try to beg because the opportunity we have here is really great, just keep on working and don't lose your hope.

M O Z O   //     $31M RAISED!     PRE-LISTED on Coinrail     $450k Bounty Tradable on 8/8/18
●            ●                       VERSACE & 38,000 Stores are accepting MOZO TOKENS                       ●            ●
●            ●            WHITEPAPER        MEDIUM        TELEGRAM        ANN THREAD            ●            ●
efraim856

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:38:45 AM

Feel sorry for your loss but I think begging here is not an ideal thing to do so. You have to deal with your loss because in the first place its your negligence, and you have to move on and start saving money again if you really want to get back on your trading game. A lot of ways to earn money here, and don't ever try to beg because the opportunity we have here is really great, just keep on working and don't lose your hope.

I understood, thank you very much for the tips, and I will follow them ... I'll start over again
efraim856

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:44:52 AM

I don't see why you have to resort on begging from strangers when there are plenty of ways to handle your situation.

First, Have you talked to their support team regarding this? Honestly, I barely understood what you meant and you didn't tell us what exactly happened, you just wrapped it up using your "in short". Lastly, If the situation is really hopeless, turn to your relatives and friends as they are more likely be able to help you than a bunch of strangers over the internet.

Sorry, I'm missing some facts in my testimony ... But I contacted the support, but I did not succeed

And thanks for the tips.
efraim856

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:07:35 AM

I ask you to disregard this post. I just thought I could get some help here, I did not want to bother anyone, let alone think badly about me ... But okay, everyone with their mistrust, I think in certain things it's good to have, especially in the world of hj. All in all, it was a lesson, thank you all!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.