Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:43:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bittrex is a scam website - AVOID!- WITH PROOF!!  (Read 77822 times)
pentae

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 02:24:00 PM

I believe they are screwing me because I am an expat based in Thailand. I'm contacting lawyers in Nevada over the next week to file a lawsuit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Chol_gol

Activity: 136
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 01:43:12 PM

my account has also been disabled. I have sent many tickets now but, they do reply. there is cryptos equivalent to 5 BTC in my account. and If they dont enable it in one weeks time, I am planning to file a lawsuit against them. we can all stick together and support each other to file a lawsuit, so that our voices can be heard.
Chol_gol

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 01:56:33 PM

most of bittrex staff are available in twitter
we may reach them there?
do they have page here in bitcointalk Huh
Chol_gol

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:13:51 AM
Last edit: October 31, 2017, 08:03:31 AM by Chol_gol

everybody please also check this page.
luckily cointelegraph is taking care of this sudden disabling of accounts by bittrex:

https://cointelegraph.com/news/bittrex-exchange-breaks-silence-on-banned-accounts-questions-remain
isamamin

Activity: 263
Merit: 250

semux

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:05:45 AM

Even bittrex.com scam or not, surely there is a lot of disabled accounts without any prior notification, and this  is illegal, at least send notification and let people withdraw their funds or verifying account.
They should explain why this happened and whose behind that..
One last thing, if you feel you are right with bitterx and your account running smoothly, please care about others because bitcointalk forum considered the world No1 btc community.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Colorblind

Activity: 392
Merit: 41

This text is irrelevant

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:11:19 AM

luckily cointelegraph is taking care of this sudden disabling of accounts by bittrex:

https://cointelegraph.com/news/sony-files-patent-for-blockchain-based-multi-factor-authentication-system

I think you linked a wrong article.

Intresting read though...
Colorblind

This text is irrelevant

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:12:30 AM

most of bittrex staff are available in twitter
we may reach them there?
do they have page here in bitcointalk Huh

Yup.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=463202.msg23763019#msg23763019
Colorblind

This text is irrelevant

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:16:52 AM

i do not think bittrex is scam . These last days At the beginning of August or after segwit . We saw problems deposit and withdrawls In most site exchanges : livecoin bittrex ; ;poloniex c-cex ...... Maybe there is a bad support from this sites exchange.

Are you a share holder there? If not, so why in the hell you are covering their ass? It is not about segwit obviously. They have put their hands on people's deposits with false claims about verification policy. It is a multilayer scam that is accomplished indecently.

Given a site is suspicious about one's identity, it can just cut  access to the service instead of stealing his/her money! It is ridiculous and rude.   Bittrex is definitely a scam, no doubts, no arguments, just accept it and deal with it. They do their scam in a sophisticated manner: like a reptile, they crawl, they choose their victims then they hunt and hide behind their large user base and make excuses about the screams and complaints saying: "hey! it is just about less than a percent of our users, others are safe" for now(they mean). It is essentially based on a ponzi like scheme: collect thousands of users, choose ones who have little or no access to your jurisdiction authorities, rip them off and don't worry, new users are coming!

Be wise, get your coins  out of this shitty site and don't argue!

Does Bittrex published their cold wallet address anyehre? Is it publically available?
Chol_gol

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:04:19 AM

https://cointelegraph.com/news/sony-files-patent-for-blockchain-based-multi-factor-authentication-system

I think you linked a wrong article.

Intresting read though...

Yes thank you for mentioning
the link:
https://cointelegraph.com/news/bittrex-exchange-breaks-silence-on-banned-accounts-questions-remain
Chol_gol

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:11:53 AM
Last edit: October 31, 2017, 08:30:35 AM by Chol_gol

I think we should all gather up and make a group of 100 or more losers, and file a lawsuit against them. and then their website and executive manager will be prosecuted in the same way that happened for https://btc-e.com/

we can not only demand our fund but also our losses from not trading and not selling our price decreasing coins not getting BTC gold
Colorblind

This text is irrelevant

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:40:26 AM

I think we should all gather up and make a group of 100 or more losers, and file a lawsuit against them. and then their website and executive manager will be prosecuted in the same way that happened for https://btc-e.com/

we can not only demand our fund but also our losses from not trading and not selling our price decreasing coins not getting BTC gold

BTC-e management was never prosecuted. They were invited for questioning, but since they payed 0 attention FBI seized domain name and servers of BTC-E (I still wonder how come they have hosted infrastructure in USA). Real BTC-E owners remains unknown and probably located somewhere in Russia. Since all server contents was encrypted WEX.nz (It's BTC-e in disuise) easily restored trading platform that now operates from singapore. They also received all digital (not FIAT though) assets (database, BTC and all) from it's predecessors. Wex sucessfuly continued to operate, however since they lost all Fiat of their customers they issued custom Wex tokens (IOUs of wex to repay debts of BTC-e). Now they keep on trading and slowly recovering from what happened seemingly out of reach from US government. They also implemented somwhat loose KYC/AML but it is still one of the best place to exit BTC into fiat without giving away too much of your privacy.
rapidleech

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:07:29 PM

do not deposit a single dollar in this scam exchange
19 days passed since they disabled our accounts & not a single response
Lostchild

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:17:39 AM

sigh..  i just want to play in the market.
already lost money doing stupid transfers back and forth because I cant find a platform to do my trades.
Well I guess I should just stay off all this. 
meh
Chol_gol

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:09:07 PM

I have read and copied bittrex terms and conditions I have also made a video on all of their terms. so that if they change them in future, I would know that it has been manipulated and that's not what I have agreed upon while registration.
every body can has their own copy of the terms and you can also make a movie of your account and your coins your deposits and their tx and withdraws and tx. so that if they delete your account you have a document.
in their terms they have mentioned that they can terminate and disable an account without notice but they will return all his coins
please see

Chol_gol

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:58:50 PM

I want to make a telegram group. I want all those whose account has been disabled to join to this group. and if we needed to file a lawsuit against them we can do it collectively for better results.
everybody is welcome
here is group:
https://t.me/joinchat/BjmOlA2Ir-_l5XhBATHoTg
dannyk88

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 05:56:12 PM

This tin foil hat thread makes me laugh....

Why would a multi million dollar company that is right around the corner of the largest financial revolution and growth seen of all time,  steal your lousy .1 btc.... It makes no sense for a company that makes ten of thousands of dollars in fees every hour, to just rip people off of small insignificant  amounts of money.

Further more, with the IRS and SEC now getting more and more involved in crypto they are looking at exchanges like Polo and Bittrex based in the USA even closer than ever before, These companies will start facing audits of not only business practices and policy but even there back end codes, and customer security that just how these things work.  They will eventually face the same regulations like Bank of America and JPMorgan Chase. 

I'm sorry but you have to face the fact that you more than likely did something wrong. (people make mistakes it happens) Be it send it to a wrong address, copy your wallet address incorrectly, clicking on a phishing link, or even as simple as having a compromised computer with virus or maleware that steal your coins. etc etc.

The staff at Bittrex has better things to do than take a break from running there site to steal you at the time 200 dollars in bitcoin when they make that almost instantly.

And as for the individuals complaining about how bittrex disable and locked out a number of accounts with out warning....Well please refer to my previous statement, federal agencies are closely monitoring crypto and bittrex went ahead and removed accounts that didn't have proper ID verification, or where located in countries that the banking industry deems "High Risk" Welcome to the end of the Wild West of crypto. While it sucks that this space will be getting regulated, I had a great time learning all about it and staking my positions and now over the next few years we will see real serious institutional money coming into crypto Bitcoin Eth Dash Monero etc etc

Best of luck.
Chol_gol

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 07:22:07 PM

are you beneficiary in bittrex??
how much are paid to suggest in forums??
rapidleech

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:16:02 PM
Last edit: November 08, 2017, 01:17:57 PM by rapidleech

They are bunch of scammers
Its been 25 days they blocked our funds and do not answer the tickets
Gudhal Untu

Activity: 845
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:52:55 PM

I've experienced my money can not withdraw and this makes me panic, the various ways I do eg send email and so on, and finally I can withdraw, after that I do not want to deposit in bittrex.
Chol_gol

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:32:01 PM

I've experienced my money can not withdraw and this makes me panic, the various ways I do eg send email and so on, and finally I can withdraw, after that I do not want to deposit in bittrex.
were you successful in withdrawing??
was your account disabled??
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: