Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:19:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bittrex is a scam website - AVOID!- WITH PROOF!!  (Read 77822 times)
Mahshad Han

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:17:35 AM

I know all these rumors and issues started a few months ago. Look at their FB page, 100s of complaints. Can you please tell us :

• what was your ticket number?
    How long ago was this?

I am waiting for two months, my ticket is #481704, I haven't received a single response, just some automated emails that lab lab lab.

@ OWZ1337 @Bardman

Thank you guys for your advise!  I tried 2FA ticket three days ago, haven't received any response yet.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
isamamin

Activity: 263
Merit: 250

semux

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:51:56 PM

I think disabled accounts will never turn on again it seem like US issue. Today more than 100 days with no answer I think there is one solution as long as we lost or fund. "FBI Report". Yes bittrex exchange accept our registration and deal with that and this will not ignoring by the FBI so hope 40s reports enough to give them attention.
Check the page:
https://mobile.twitter.com/mrinfoo/status/951321109860962305

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Bardman

Activity: 952
Merit: 516

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:11:29 PM

Please Help me, everyone:

Did your issue with Bittrex account finally resolved or not? How long you were/are waiting?

I have a **verification issue**  with Bittrex account. My account has been blocked for last two months. Can't do anything, trade or withdraw.

I haven't got a response from their support team except some automated emails.

I am so frustrated. I can't believe all my coins/saving are gone. Any advice?

My ticket #481704

So you have your account disabled, right? I believe it's harder to get it enabled again than getting verified which you might need to do too. Personally what I did was the ''2FA trick''. I had a verification problem pending for like 3-4 weeks so I decided to try the trick. You have to open a new ticket with the subject of ''Disable 2FA'' and once they respond and you provide the required information for them to disable your 2fa you can ask them in the same ticket to enable your account again. If you are lucky and you get a good moderator you will get your account enabled again, if not you can always try again or try to ask them why your account got blocked. Hope this helps, if you have more questions feel free to pm me.

Yes, My account is disabled. "YOUR ACCOUNT CANNOT BE AUTOMATICALLY ENABLED AT THIS TIME" and it says "contact Support" which I did 50 days ago. I can log-in and see my wallet but I can't do any trade or withdraw. This happened when I was trying to do Enhance Verification after basic verification failed. I submitted ID picture but gave me the "name mismatch" error! I didn't use my US ID. Maybe that's why.

Thank you for the advice. I'll open a ticket for 2FA. Question. I don't want them to do something wrong that ended up losing my access too. Since My 2FA is working right now what do you recommend I describe as the issue for 2FA?

Thank you!

Well mine was working too but they answer faster on the 2fa subjects than verification/disabled accounts subjects. When you submit the 2fa ticket just try not to log in to the website afterwards. They will answer with:

f you need two-factor removed after troubleshooting please reply with the following information, the more details you can provide the better:

1) Recent ip addresses you have logged into site with (You can find this by visiting, https://www.google.com/#q=what+is+my+ip+address )
2) Recent transaction ids for any withdrawals and deposits you have made to Bittrex
3) Recent balances in your account

For Accounts valued at over $1000 USD we will require additional information for proof of identity.

4)2 forms of government identification and a selfie of you holding one of those identifications where we can match your face. Please also write Bittrex and today's date on a piece of paper and hold it in the picture. Please make sure the text on your ID is readable in all photos. Note: This means we need all 3 things in 1 photo. You, your ID, and the paper with Bittrex and the date on it. Also we do not accept .pdf or zip files, or links to files.

When you provide them with all the needed information you can also ask them to verify and enable your account again.

bittrex is confirmed scammers they should not be trusted with any personal information..who are the fuck are they? :\   =phishing

''Confirmed scammers'' That's not really true, they are just really unprofessional. Unfortunately the only way to get your coins/money back is by providing them with your personal information. At the end of the day most exchanges will ask you for personal information.

█
 ▐ █  
  █
 ▐ █  

▄████████████████████▄
██████▀░░░░░░░░███████
████▀░░░▄████▄░░░░████
███░░▄█▀▀░░░░▀▀██░░███
██░░░█▌░██████░░██░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░███████████░░██
██░░░█▌░░█████▌░▐█░▐██
███░░▀█▌░░█▀░░▄██▀░▐██
████▄░░▀██████████████
██████▄░░░░███████████
▀████████████████████

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████░░██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
████████░░░░░░████████
███████░░░▐▌░░░███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
█████░░░░████░░░░█████
████░░░░██████░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████

.a.

░░██████████████████████████████████████░░
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████
██████████░█████████████████████░█████████
█████████░████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░████████
████████░███░█████████████████░████░██████
██████░███░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████░███░░████
█████░███░████░█████████████░████░████░███
███░░███░████░░██████████████░████░████░██
████░░███░░████░███████████░░████░████░███
██████░░███░░███░░████████░████░████░█████
████████░████░░███░░████░████░████░███████
█████████░░████░████░███████░████░████████
███████████░░███░░███░░████████░██████████
█████████████░████░████░█████░████████████
███████████████░████░░███░░███████████████
█████████████████░████░███████████████████
██████████████████░░███░░█████████████████
████████████████████░░████████████████████
█████████████████████░████████████████████
░░██████████████████████████████████████

▄████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀░░██
██████████▀░███▀░░░░██
█████████▀░░██░░░░░░██
███████▀░░░░█░░░░░░░██
██████▀░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
█████▀░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████▀░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
███▀░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██▀░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
▀████████████████████

▄████████████▀███████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
████░░██░░░░█░░░████░█
███░░█░░░░██░░░░░░░░░█
██░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░██
█████████░░░██░░░█████
████████░░░█░░░░██████
███████░░░░░░░░░██████
██████░░░░░░█░░███████
█████░░░░░███░░███████
████░░░░░███░░░███████
██████░░░░░░░░░███████
▀████████████████████
OWZ1337

Activity: 140
Merit: 17

BITCOIN===>THE DISRUPTIVE CYBERCURRENCY

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:16:20 PM

Did your issue with Bittrex account finally resolved or not? How long you were/are waiting?

I have a **verification issue**  with Bittrex account. My account has been blocked for last two months. Can't do anything, trade or withdraw.

My ticket #481704

So you have your account disabled, right? I believe it's harder to get it enabled again than getting verified which you might need to do too. Personally what I did was the ''2FA trick''. I had a verification problem pending for like 3-4 weeks so I decided to try the trick. You have to open a new ticket with the subject of ''Disable 2FA'' and once they respond and you provide the required information for them to disable your 2fa you can ask them in the same ticket to enable your account again. If you are lucky and you get a good moderator you will get your account enabled again, if not you can always try again or try to ask them why your account got blocked. Hope this helps, if you have more questions feel free to pm me.

Yes, My account is disabled. "YOUR ACCOUNT CANNOT BE AUTOMATICALLY ENABLED AT THIS TIME" and it says "contact Support" which I did 50 days ago. I can log-in and see my wallet but I can't do any trade or withdraw. This happened when I was trying to do Enhance Verification after basic verification failed. I submitted ID picture but gave me the "name mismatch" error! I didn't use my US ID. Maybe that's why.

Thank you for the advice. I'll open a ticket for 2FA. Question. I don't want them to do something wrong that ended up losing my access too. Since My 2FA is working right now what do you recommend I describe as the issue for 2FA?

Thank you!

Well mine was working too but they answer faster on the 2fa subjects than verification/disabled accounts subjects. When you submit the 2fa ticket just try not to log in to the website afterwards. They will answer with:

f you need two-factor removed after troubleshooting please reply with the following information, the more details you can provide the better:

1) Recent ip addresses you have logged into site with (You can find this by visiting, https://www.google.com/#q=what+is+my+ip+address )
2) Recent transaction ids for any withdrawals and deposits you have made to Bittrex

For Accounts valued at over $1000 USD we will require additional information for proof of identity.

4)2 forms of government identification and a selfie of you holding one of those identifications where we can match your face. Please also write Bittrex and today's date on a piece of paper and hold it in the picture. Please make sure the text on your ID is readable in all photos. Note: This means we need all 3 things in 1 photo. You, your ID, and the paper with Bittrex and the date on it. Also we do not accept .pdf or zip files, or links to files.

When you provide them with all the needed information you can also ask them to verify and enable your account again.

bittrex is confirmed scammers they should not be trusted with any personal information..who are the fuck are they? :\   =phishing

''Confirmed scammers'' That's not really true, they are just really unprofessional. Unfortunately the only way to get your coins/money back is by providing them with your personal information. At the end of the day most exchanges will ask you for personal information.

NO NO NO WRONG !!!===> HONEYBADGER WILL NOT SUBMIT TO DOXXING ===>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkPw6A7lIY8

BITTREX CONFIRMED FUCKING SHADEY MOTHERFUCKING SCAMMERS. :-D TRUST ME = CRYPTSY 2.0

LET'S POST THEIR PERSONAL INFO OK ? ~~ NOW STFU!!!

I am not a Financial Analyst, Investment Broker, Financial Adviser, Crypto-Guru or any sort of professional that would be deemed trustworthy! Wink weee™
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:19:45 PM

My ticket #481704

Thank you!

bittrex is confirmed scammers they should not be trusted with any personal information..who are the fuck are they? :\   =phishing

I think even if you provide personal information the way they want it. it will not make your problem solved. because it seems their intention is to steal and do scamming. it seems you should try to put pressure and threats to them like a legal act. that's also what I did some time ago when my deposit was not credited for a few days..
OWZ1337

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:22:46 PM

My ticket #481704

Thank you!

I think even if you provide personal information the way they want it. it will not make your problem solved. because it seems their intention is to steal and do scamming. it seems you should try to put pressure and threats to them like a legal act. that's also what I did some time ago when my deposit was not credited for a few days..

they know EXACTLY who i am that's the crazy shit ~i have coin projects i work for years on this exchange for the love of satoshi :-D pfft

I am not a Financial Analyst, Investment Broker, Financial Adviser, Crypto-Guru or any sort of professional that would be deemed trustworthy! Wink weee™
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 01:00:45 AM

Except their verification process is horribly broken and instead of providing a reasonable solution they will simply lock the account for good. That is about as scammy as it gets. They know that most people won't go to the trouble of getting a new ID card or whatever is needed to pass the verification (if at all possible) so they can sweep up those small amounts.

If this was purely a KYC issue they would work to help their customers. This is not what's happening. Their support people are acting like assholes determined to piss you off and make it not worth bothering to regain access.
cipher-x_09

Activity: 168
Merit: 120

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:14:09 AM

I don't know men they are one of the alternate coins I've invested upon seems like legit to me because first of all, I wouldn't consider putting my money on such risk if they were unreliable based on my study and research. Maybe you want to hear the opinion of others first regarding I am sure there will be a mix of opinion. Thanks!

____________yahoo62278 CAMPAIGN MANAGER________  ◥◥  The Best & Most Popular Manager  ◤◤  ____________
ICO Manager          Bounty Manager          Signature Campaign Manager          Twitter Campaign Manager
█████████████████████████   ADD "yahoo62278" on Telegram & Skype   █████████████████████████
Bardman

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:29:22 PM

Except their verification process is horribly broken and instead of providing a reasonable solution they will simply lock the account for good. That is about as scammy as it gets. They know that most people won't go to the trouble of getting a new ID card or whatever is needed to pass the verification (if at all possible) so they can sweep up those small amounts.

If this was purely a KYC issue they would work to help their customers. This is not what's happening. Their support people are acting like assholes determined to piss you off and make it not worth bothering to regain access.

Except if they were really scamming they would have ran away by now. As I said, I'm not defending them, they are extremely unprofessional and a horrible service in general but personally I got verified after a month, I withdrew everything and here I am. You can get verified as well, it just takes time.

█
 ▐ █  
  █
 ▐ █  

▄████████████████████▄
██████▀░░░░░░░░███████
████▀░░░▄████▄░░░░████
███░░▄█▀▀░░░░▀▀██░░███
██░░░█▌░██████░░██░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░███████████░░██
██░░░█▌░░█████▌░▐█░▐██
███░░▀█▌░░█▀░░▄██▀░▐██
████▄░░▀██████████████
██████▄░░░░███████████
▀████████████████████

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████░░██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
████████░░░░░░████████
███████░░░▐▌░░░███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
█████░░░░████░░░░█████
████░░░░██████░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████

.a.

▄████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀░░██
██████████▀░███▀░░░░██
█████████▀░░██░░░░░░██
███████▀░░░░█░░░░░░░██
██████▀░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
█████▀░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████▀░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
███▀░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██▀░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
▀████████████████████

▄████████████▀███████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
████░░██░░░░█░░░████░█
███░░█░░░░██░░░░░░░░░█
██░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░██
█████████░░░██░░░█████
████████░░░█░░░░██████
███████░░░░░░░░░██████
██████░░░░░░█░░███████
█████░░░░░███░░███████
████░░░░░███░░░███████
██████░░░░░░░░░███████
▀████████████████████
OWZ1337

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:35:24 PM

bittrex will be shut down ~ my opinion is that they owe the community alot and all the coins the hold need to be redistributed ..

who are these people anyways? :\ i think they need some jail time to sit and think about the damage they did to satoshis's project.

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 04:58:54 PM

Except if they were really scamming they would have ran away by now. As I said, I'm not defending them, they are extremely unprofessional and a horrible service in general but personally I got verified after a month, I withdrew everything and here I am. You can get verified as well, it just takes time.

The problem isn't them running away with the whole loot (yet), the problem is them skimming small amounts by imposing unreasonable requirements.

And no, I can't get verified, tried both their basic and enhanced verification. It's pure bullshit of course. I can open any bank account, and I have a fully verified Coinbase account, so again - it's not a KYC issue. Bittrex is lying when they say that the "government" is forcing them to do this.
OWZ1337

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:01:10 PM

The problem isn't them running away with the whole loot (yet), the problem is them skimming small amounts by imposing unreasonable requirements.

And no, I can't get verified, tried both their basic and enhanced verification. It's pure bullshit of course. I can open any bank account, and I have a fully verified Coinbase account, so again - it's not a KYC issue. Bittrex is lying when they say that the "government" is forcing them to do this.

Warren Buffett don't like this kinda murky scammy bullshit lying criminals ~ i vote to pour some coca-cola on their servers :-D weee

Bitcoinviking

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:17:21 PM

Bittrex worked fine for me until today. But one can see they have their doors kicked open by the IRS and regulators. My KYC progress is stuck for a long time. Cashing out money buy selling alts to ETH/BTC might get tricky . . .
OWZ1337

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:42:07 PM

Bittrex worked fine for me until today. But one can see they have their doors kicked open by the IRS and regulators. My KYC progress is stuck for a long time. Cashing out money buy selling alts to ETH/BTC might get tricky . . .

no you don't understand they have been breached already, when they provide their documents proving who they are that would be the first step to show legitimacy..all evidence points to them being already taken over and just phishing for info on customers. :\ meh

Bardman

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:28:33 AM

Didn't work for me neither, only after a month and using what's called the ''2fa trick'' I got verified. I still think they just fucked up. Why would they lock accounts in the US? Why not disable accounts in shithole countries where they know it's virtually impossible for them to be sued by those people?

█
 ▐ █  
  █
 ▐ █  

▄████████████████████▄
██████▀░░░░░░░░███████
████▀░░░▄████▄░░░░████
███░░▄█▀▀░░░░▀▀██░░███
██░░░█▌░██████░░██░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░███████████░░██
██░░░█▌░░█████▌░▐█░▐██
███░░▀█▌░░█▀░░▄██▀░▐██
████▄░░▀██████████████
██████▄░░░░███████████
▀████████████████████

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████░░██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
████████░░░░░░████████
███████░░░▐▌░░░███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
█████░░░░████░░░░█████
████░░░░██████░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████

.a.

▄████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀░░██
██████████▀░███▀░░░░██
█████████▀░░██░░░░░░██
███████▀░░░░█░░░░░░░██
██████▀░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
█████▀░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████▀░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
███▀░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██▀░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
▀████████████████████

▄████████████▀███████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
████░░██░░░░█░░░████░█
███░░█░░░░██░░░░░░░░░█
██░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░██
█████████░░░██░░░█████
████████░░░█░░░░██████
███████░░░░░░░░░██████
██████░░░░░░█░░███████
█████░░░░░███░░███████
████░░░░░███░░░███████
██████░░░░░░░░░███████
▀████████████████████
OWZ1337

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:40:16 AM

Didn't work for me neither, only after a month and using what's called the ''2fa trick'' I got verified. I still think they just fucked up. Why would they lock accounts in the US? Why not disable accounts in shithole countries where they know it's virtually impossible for them to be sued by those people?

these n00bs think they are going to "regulate crypto" ...rotflmfao :-D
sureeeee they are ~ as they steal your coins?
>> hmm makes perfect sense  Roll Eyes #digital-handcuffs

mymenace
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1061

Smile

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:13:17 AM

these n00bs think they are going to "regulate crypto" ...rotflmfao :-D
sureeeee they are ~ as they steal your coins?
>> hmm makes perfect sense  Roll Eyes #digital-handcuffs

centralizing a decentralized peer to peer currency.

sounds like shooting yourself in the foot

mtgox, cryptsy, btc-e .............  etc etc etc

Grin
Cent21

Activity: 1442
Merit: 578

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:24:31 AM
Last edit: January 14, 2018, 09:51:46 AM by Cent21

They are not only unprofessional.... We can't call "horrible service" actions that killed bittrex reputation. Because this is what they did.... they distroyed their reputation. They where one of the main exchange on the market. How could anyone trust them again after this shit!?

For a comparison we can look on how poloniex treated this kyc requirement... First of all they declared that there will be an annuncement of a deadline for kyc, and even after the deadline customers will be able to withdrawal their funds without verification. This if fair and professional.

It is clear that poloniex don't want to steal customers funds.... What about bittrex?
OWZ1337

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:43:52 PM

They are not only unprofessional.... We can't call "horrible service" actions that killed bittrex reputation. Because this is what they did.... they distroyed their reputation. They where one of the main exchange on the market. How could anyone trust them again after this shit!?

For a comparison we can look on how poloniex treated this kyc requirement... First of all they declared that there will be an annuncement of a deadline for kyc, and even after the deadline customers will be able to withdrawal their funds without verification. This if fair and professional.

It is clear that poloniex don't want to steal customers funds.... What about bittrex?

jack boot thugs will track them down and literally kick their doors down..same ole story :\ meh

jzone23

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:05:12 PM

Ive been trading in bitreex for almost a year now and never encounter any scamlike issue. My biggest coin deposit even reach 0.5 btc and my acccount not disable. I have my 2fa enabled.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: