Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:59:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 2Cryptos discussion: DeviantCoin [DEV] & LuxCore [LUX]  (Read 94 times)
TucoRamirez (OP)

Activity: 330
Merit: 123

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:24:53 AM

I would welcome a discussion on the USPs, advantages and benefits of both these coins. Consequently feel free to also discuss why they are useless and what might be flaws in them. Below is the marketing jargon from their respective websites.  I have been intrigued by both these projects for a while now and would love someone to break them down into simple laymans terms. Should either one exist at all?

DeviantCoin [DEV]
The Deviant Coin is a well decentralized network of Masternodes without superfluous control and intermediaries/gatekeepers with more than 90% pure PoS Block reward phase and ensures lightning fast and secured transaction, multi-wallets, encrypted messaging, stealth address for complete anonymity, low number of confirmations, low fees and limited number of total coin supply for faster increase of value. Since the Masternodes are constantly connected to the network & perform certain tasks, this allows the coin to achieve faster and more private transactions.

LuxCore [LUX]
Luxcore is a blockchain solutions and services ecosystem that focuses on designing and building enterprise ready security and privacy products. The Luxcore platform relies on the ground-breaking PHI2 algorithm fueled blockchain to develop and implement it’s core product offerings. This includes the open source blockchain token of value, Lux Coin & the enterprise consumer focused, closed source products like LuxGate and Parallel Masternodes.

The platform also aims to bring the usage of blockchain to the mainstream by bridging the gap between normal consumers and enterprise users through specific product use-case meant for each.

With the upcoming releases, apart from being a secure crypto coin, Luxcore will introduce Segwit, Smart-Contracts, LuxGate through the innovative Parallel Masternode System providing a Private Network for enterprises and business on top of the existing Masternode feature for the Public Network.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TucoRamirez (OP)

Activity: 330
Merit: 123

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:14:02 AM

seriously, no one ??   Huh
Eurobot

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:01:28 PM

i thin it is also apart from being a secure crypto coin. it also allows the coin to achieve faster and more private transactions. it will more secure and reliable than before.
learningcrypto5421

Activity: 306

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:34:26 PM

it is very good sign for crypto market. it will ensure investor profit. it also apart from being a secure crypto coin and allows the coin to achieve faster and more private transactions. it will provide better service then other.
easycoin995

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:32:24 AM

Hope this informations are valid otherwise it will be gone wrong because many newbie visit here and they will try to learn about crypto from here. And they gain concept about this two crypto from this post. Wish you able to push here valid news.
KingKongBong4152

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:30:48 PM

Both are useless? I am surprised to know about them from your post and really bad for crypto basically for these two coin. wish all information given here are true.
Silentsweeper785

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:46:23 PM

There are no one who actually use these coins, they may be not workable like other . There features are not very developed. So there are no users and investor of this two coin.
Horraygram

Activity: 283

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:58:57 PM

I am not using this two coins yet so I am not sure about these two coins. They are not popular I never heard anyone from my known who use these . We need to do some more research about this coins.
ImpulseGhost

Activity: 35

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:16:58 PM

Luxcore is a blockchain services ecosystem that focuses on designing and building enterprise ready security and privacy products. I believe the luxcore has a very brighter future.
glaccief

Activity: 53

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:08:48 AM

These two projects are almost same but they have some differences in their core value but both have the promising future as per the post. If they are able to deliver their plans and both projects will be successful in this market.
sponge_bob13

Activity: 63

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:17:36 PM

DEV has a rigid roadmap and they promise to deliver value in almost every quarter. Moreover, the security of DEV is just unbreachable which all the crypto enthusiasts look for. Lux has been creating quite a buzz in the crypto space because of it's utilization of PHI2 algorithm. Moreover, LUXGate allows safe and secure communication between other blockchain through smart contracts.
SlashEject

Activity: 219

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:18:56 PM

Actually these two seem very promising and they seem also same but there is a difference in their core value. Bothe the projects are creative and these two have the ability to rock in the market. These two will have a tough competition in the market.
Mir Zafar

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:39:15 PM

DEV's best feature is definitely, the 3-factor-authenticated secure platform. Also they have reliable wallets for almost any platfor. Whereas LuxCore, compared to other privacy coins like Dash, is still pretty undervalued and has a lot of room to grow in the future.
MetalCoinMTC

Activity: 64

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:19:29 PM

Though DeviantCoin's Github hasn't seen any activity in the last three months but the developers look very active to help people on the community channels. There's a huge potential for anyone to make a substantial ROI on DEV because of the current marketcap of DEV. However, I just heard of LuxCore now so doing my research on it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: