Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:38:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Easiest Ethereum Wallet To Use?  (Read 16867 times)
btcdepo

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 09:20:05 AM

Like many other people I'm also using my ether wallet. It is really smooth one and if you are interested in it has Trezor wallet integration.

The FASTEST and MOST SECURE  Token Exchange.
▬▬  ETHERSHIFT  ▬▬  No More Waiting! Main Sale Starts Nov 05, 2018.  ▬▬  ETHERSHIFT  ▬▬
WHITEPAPER | ANN | TELEGRAM | TWITTER | REDDIT | DISCORD
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BlockchainGod

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 11:45:35 AM

The most simple and easy to use wallet for Ethereum in my opinion is MEW (https://www.myetherwallet.com/). He has a standard functionality but at the same time it is lightweight and it does not store your passwords on the server.

thejaytiesto
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 12:47:43 PM

The last time I (almost) buy ethereum, I had to learn how to download a wallet for the thing in order to save the tokens safely on my computer and not on some exchange, and I ended up using Parity. The design is nice and it synced pretty fast. Too bad recently I saw there was some sort of glitch to it or some kind of exploit. Anyway I never ended up buying any ETH so im not worried. If they fixed it I would use it again.

The full Ethereum node simply sucks, you will never be able to download the damn chain.

I never looked into myethereumwallet but I guess thats another option, but for long term storage I wouldn't use that.
R3ffun

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 01:06:35 PM

I want to buy Ethereum.  I have bitcoin and i use electrum to store my bitcoins.  i find electrum pretty simple to use as i send/receive BTC with it.  I like the fact that you can restore you btc with the 12 word phrase etc.

I would like to download a wallet to store ETH where its very similar to how electrum does with bitcoin.  Can someone name me the best wallets to use to store ETH?

From what i read online, jaxx seems to be okay?  What about myethereum.org?  However someone told me they downloaded it but it took them several days to download it.  So this is the case with everyone?  I would want to download something like electrum for ethereum.  I do not want to download anything that is very complicated as im not tech savy person etc.
myetherwallet.com is good and easy to use. without download and no need word phrase. its just save for privatekey to login and transaction
kambaralikhan

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 01:35:29 PM

I also prefer wallets who are easy to use that's why I use my ether wallet for ethereum. Important note: Keep the private key of your wallet into multiple safe locations and keep it hidden from being copied or stolen

YYmeans

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 01:51:39 PM

I want to buy Ethereum.  I have bitcoin and i use electrum to store my bitcoins.  i find electrum pretty simple to use as i send/receive BTC with it.  I like the fact that you can restore you btc with the 12 word phrase etc.

I would like to download a wallet to store ETH where its very similar to how electrum does with bitcoin.  Can someone name me the best wallets to use to store ETH?

From what i read online, jaxx seems to be okay?  What about myethereum.org?  However someone told me they downloaded it but it took them several days to download it.  So this is the case with everyone?  I would want to download something like electrum for ethereum.  I do not want to download anything that is very complicated as im not tech savy person etc.
You can save your ETH here, https://www.myetherwallet.com/
This website is safe enough for your Eths.

esramarka

Activity: 56
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:26:51 PM

what about exodus? anyone using exodus ? do you have keys ?
mentaldepth

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:02:42 PM

What about blockchain.info? new to ETH and BCC

☣Mental☣
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:04:45 PM

I like myetherwallet, as it is one stop solution for eth and all tokens, but the problem is that it is purely a wallet you can not buy or sell eth there.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
twinkledthomas

Activity: 143
Merit: 11

I will win, not immediately but definitely

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:10:04 PM

I am using blockchain wallet. On my smartphone. Blockchain for bitcoin and ether. It's so nice and user friendly. You can download it from playstore. I think mobile wallet is more safer than webwallet. Thats y i am using it. Jaxx is also good for phone, i think. I jaxx you can use somany cryptos., while blockchain offers only btc and eth.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
waitforme

Activity: 618

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:19:20 PM

If you want to buy eth, myetherwallet is the best. You often exchange the use of the wallet in the trading floor is also quite good. Or coinbase is also the type of wallet used to keep eth many users.

Franky2010

Activity: 565
Merit: 500

Crypto enthusiast for years.

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:33:40 PM

Same from here MEW is very easy for use and has good security, just have to keep your Private key on safe, secure place.  Smiley

stromae

Activity: 309

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:35:35 PM

I am using blockchain wallet. On my smartphone. Blockchain for bitcoin and ether. It's so nice and user friendly. You can download it from playstore. I think mobile wallet is more safer than webwallet. Thats y i am using it. Jaxx is also good for phone, i think. I jaxx you can use somany cryptos., while blockchain offers only btc and eth.

If you mean, blockchain.info platform as the ETH wallet, yeah that's fine. I'm also using it and the transactions are running very smoothly there. It's a simple one for beginners, I think.
bosede1

Activity: 714
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:45:33 PM

Has most people has said I am also using myether wallet and it is safe and secure in its applicability, you can also do your research about its pros also and make your decision on which wallet to use.

▀ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ▀████████████████     S E C O N D L I V E     ████████████████▀ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ▀
♦      CHOOSE LIFE      ♦     CHOOSE SPACE     ♦   CHOOSE FRIENDS   ♦
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
AsUsualNo

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:50:29 PM

I use MyEtherWallet.com , probably is it the most convinient wallet to use.
roganite

Activity: 236

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:26:46 PM

I would suggest My Ether Wallet. It is the easiest and most effective for Ethereum and ERC20 tokens.
Shaour Zafar094

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:41:37 PM

MYETHERWALLET according to me is very easy to use and best for ethereum. i dont think it takes days to download. it is aslo very secure because of its long private key
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:03:33 PM

Has most people has said I am also using myether wallet and it is safe and secure in its applicability, you can also do your research about its pros also and make your decision on which wallet to use.
It's safe and secure and as a MEW user we have to be aware of many times that other users that has been hacked. We need to take a look on the website address carefully as most of us are too lazy for checking that thing. This has been warned for many times and yet there are still some users probably newbies that are keep on complaining that their MEW has been hacked but the fault is they didn't checked it out that they logged in through a phishing site.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Bustart

Activity: 658

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:14:47 PM

It's safe and secure and as a MEW user we have to be aware of many times that other users that has been hacked. We need to take a look on the website address carefully as most of us are too lazy for checking that thing. This has been warned for many times and yet there are still some users probably newbies that are keep on complaining that their MEW has been hacked but the fault is they didn't checked it out that they logged in through a phishing site.

Well that's true some newbies using myether wallet mostly experienced those scenario. Despite of how easy for this type of wallet to use, the vulnerability of being hacked is always there because of the human error or the mis handling of its security key, which isn't intended to be publicly submitted to application form like airdrops or some bounty campaigns. Laziness of a new person is big factor why ot happend, that's why its very important to deeply check every moment you been dead with different sites and always think for the safety of your asset specially if you're an investor of an ico.

▄▄▄█▄
   ▄▄███ ▄▄███████ ███▄▄
  █████▀████████████▐████
   ▀▀▀  █▄██▄▄██▄██ ▀▀▀
     ▄███▀██▀▀██▀███▄
 ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
███████████▄▄▄▄███████████
 ███  ▀███▀▀██▀▀███▀  ████
█████                 ████
  ████  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██  ███
   ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████
    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.DopeDoge...The Token That Revolutionized..
..The Weed Industry.................
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██