Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:09:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying other crypto's  (Read 573 times)
trainerjay (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 12:56:55 AM

So with a ton of crypto options on the market what site is the easiest for purchasing crypto's other then Bitcoin, Ether, etc.. I'd like to look at buying others such as Bytecoin or GNO for example. What sites do you have experience with and what was your experience like using them?
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 03:26:07 AM

I think you're looking for best alt-coins to invest right?

If that is correct then here are some of my favourite coins for now like Waves, NEM, Ripple, ETH, IOTA and Dogecoins. Since last two months, waves went up to $6+ from $1. Now it is are round 5+. If you're a long-term investor then can consider exploring these coins to invest.

MA3A

Activity: 241
Merit: 100

To Hash or not to Hash, that's what the question

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2017, 05:53:25 AM

is there a thread here somewhere that talks about buy-sell in between forum users directly, without any exchanges?
Tried PM'ing few highly rated members but noone has replied in while...

https://www.facebook.com/Qubex-Denver-Data-Recovery-473541326020759/ - accepting coins as payment
www.qubexdatarecovery.info Professional data recovery service for PHYSICALLY DAMAGED (broken) DEVICES: RAID0/RAID5/HYBRID RAID/SSD/HDD/FLASH DRIVE/CELLPHONE/, ALL OS, up to LEVEL 4, ISO-10 Clean room/ISO-100 hoods, Pro tools and know-how.
dissident

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 06:00:58 AM

They're all fine if you're careful and do your DD.  Don't try withdrawing any altcoins from any exchange is your safest bet. Leave them there and withdraw BTC only but at least search to see if people are having problems with the coin you want to withdraw. Make sure if the wallet requires a message you use it. I use bittrex, poloniex, yobit, gemini, and GDAX.

Use 2 factor authentication and strong passwords with all sites.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 06:13:58 AM

So with a ton of crypto options on the market what site is the easiest for purchasing crypto's other then Bitcoin, Ether, etc.. I'd like to look at buying others such as Bytecoin or GNO for example. What sites do you have experience with and what was your experience like using them?

usually the top altcoin exchanges have all the coins that you want. visit poloniex and bittrex.
there is also smaller exchanges such as c-cex and cryptopia which you can try.
you can also visit coinmarketcap.com to see the list of all the altcoins and find out each of their markets.

is there a thread here somewhere that talks about buy-sell in between forum users directly, without any exchanges?
Tried PM'ing few highly rated members but noone has replied in while...

you mean something like currency exchange board?!

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 06:27:27 AM

I'll buy monero ( xrm ), ripple and bcn for long time period. For me their price has significant moving and stable volume, that's my strategy to buy some altcoin. You can see their history price and supply/ demand create every day. Why you're not join some forum with this altcoin topic to see how much person interest with this altcoin, but of course with their own opinion. BCN is good option to make an investment but never forget to use stop loss and decide which point price to exit the market. Good luck.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
excell

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 07:12:25 AM

What is your guys honest opinion about Xaurum? #66 on Coinmarketcap.
http://coinmarketcap.com/assets/xaurum
BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2017, 07:29:01 AM

I'll buy monero ( xrm ),
Monero is XMR, make sure not to buy a different coin by mistake Smiley

ripple and bcn for long time period.
i disagree, mostly with Ripple. you can easily look at its history and see why it is a bad investment.
each time it gets pumped a lot and then the price starts on a declining trend for a couple of months of no activity and some small pump and then more decline.

For me their price has significant moving and stable volume,
the price rise significance stopped a lot time ago with the high pumping volume!

--looking for signature--
Weider

Activity: 247
Merit: 100

Blockchain will change the world.

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 07:33:35 AM

I believe in ETH - ETC - GNT - ANT - SC - LSK

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DAOX: Create & Manage Fundraising DAOs / Bounty & Airdrop / ANN THREAD / TELEGRAM
jamesqy

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 11:04:41 AM

My choice: GNT, ETH, ARDR, ANT, RLC

Vongola

Activity: 742
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 11:14:57 AM

At the moment, i'm using Poloniex, Bittrex, Crytopia, and C-Cex when i want to buy some altcoins. I never get any problem when i buying or do trade on those sites. I never buy GNO because the price is too high for me, i'm holding BCN for noe.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: