Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:10:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Seeking a few good men.  (Read 739 times)
Bitcoinassasin (OP)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2013, 02:24:10 AM

I have watched bitcoin for some time and joined the crypto mining world a few months ago and today I find myself much deeper than I had originally expected.
First, bitcoin mining was the name of the game. This then turned to multiple currencies. Today, I have achieved a point where the mining risk capital exceeds my initial vision, but of course this is a good thing!
As can be expected, the vision of investors and myself has shifted to longer term projects.
I am at a fork in the road where the venture I am about to take with the strong backing I have acquired will require professional crypto engineering, and cryptoweb development limited partners to fulfill the immediate needs of our future venture.
FYI we are not talking about any new coin, creating a copy of something already completed nor following in other projects footsteps.
I am talking about projects for the betterment of existing, established currencies with a specific demographic target focused on the States.
We are not naive nor inexperienced in the crypto and/or business world, we are aware of the risks/rewards in general.
We are a legitimate, Texas based corporation with a publicly traded history and background.
If you are interested in creating a better solution to several issues in the US cryptocurrency world, we would be interested in what you may have to offer our project.
If you are US based and have something that may aid our future ventures, we would love to hear your background and what aspect you bring to the table.
References and past projects will be important.
Although this is a thread and we welcome responses. PM would be the requested channel for initial serious contact.
Thanks and see you in San Jose!
Tyler
BTCA/LTCA

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
minzie

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2013, 01:10:46 PM

Re: Seeking a few good men.

So...women not welcome?  Huh 

Professional Freelance Web Apps Engineer ° Portfolio °  ModoBot Automated Trading Platform ° BitThingy ° My Github  ° Skype: cclites_1
Bitcoinassasin (OP)

Activity: 48

View Profile
May 04, 2013, 04:25:31 PM

Re: Seeking a few good men.

So...women not welcome?  Huh 

Non discriminate.
shamaniotastook

Activity: 51

View Profile