Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 01:09:33 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ePay.info For Sale  (Read 7814 times)
pramila28

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

ADMIN & Idea Contributor with "ABY" BiggBoss

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 04:50:32 PM

For the love of baby jeebus, edit your post instead of replying to yourself again and again.

I want answer for this - what is the real location of EPAY Admin?  Huh
mexicantarget
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 10:19:18 PM

pramila28 once released a flatulence in a bus full of old people
tarikxmx

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 12:53:49 AM

well Reddit post says this site was compromised. Beware before deal with this  Angry
pramila28

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 09:18:26 AM

what bus you talk? just look at my avatar * Real bus is SAP Innovation Express * Promoting software through SAP Partners once in a Year
My Identity is real - no pretending

Do not insult True Identity of People
pramila28

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 09:19:53 AM

well Reddit post says this site was compromised. Beware before deal with this  Angry

if you have detail of Epay Info Admin - Lucas R - Please PM me
pramila28

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 09:36:11 AM

Please do not come on my POSTS with insult- We are Youths not Old People
I came here only to get back my Friend Markabi's Funds from EPAY
mexicantarget
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 10:35:00 AM

Last time pramila28 said the word "epay", the last 1864 pandas went extinct.
mexicantarget
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 10:35:29 AM

Last time pramila28 triple posted in a row on a topic, the last 1864 pandas went extinct.
GlitchOut01

Activity: 16

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 04:26:51 AM

Last time pramila28 triple posted in a row on a topic, the last 1864 pandas went extinct.

Holy shit.  If you click that little "ignore" below pramila28's name the whole page fits on my phone screen.  There are only like 2 posts on one page that aren't her
Ririririri89

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 08:22:41 PM

Thanks to the help of one of my friend which is really a living god :-), I can say that all fucking Epay team members you believed to exchange with (Lucile, Marissa, Hannah, Sophia, Ronnie and Lucas R.) are very likely only one person behind all of them (same IP every time). It could explain the long delays of ticket answering when the site was popular, one guy to answer hundreds (? or more) messages is tough!

This guy used every time the same static IP address which is:

Iran is confirmed (Tehran)! Do we have guys from Iran in the community of people abused by Epay? Could you call his ISP to get his address (if a timestamp is requested use this one for example: Wednesday, 05-Apr-17 17:14:14 UTC) and then could you take your car or a train to meet him and ask him to pay every one?

Do not try to DDOS this IP, after reading this he will change of ISP very fast or request a new IP.

So Mr Farshid Mehrtash it may be time to pay your users now and to be a nice guy at the end...

HannesRumpel

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 07:26:06 AM

Day One: we are pleased to introduce you to ClaimWithMe the most paying faucet of all times. Start claiming your faucet right away in order to earn from $0.76 to $529.24 worth of bitcoins a day! 24th June 2017

What's the catch?

anyway i think he will keep scam people till at the end. you guys delete all your youtube reviews, all links from lists, rotators etc..
That's what we should fight against. Give negative trust to everyone before they remove their promoted stuff. In that case they wont be able to deny the fact they promoted scams

a seroius question:

how can i break the rules for this micropayment site, while i am chat banned for 7 years?

you are so ridiculous, and hey, you forgot to shut down RP BF and CR too - do you lose your mind?

remember this is a micropayment service and i have still satoshis on it, like i also had on FG, not to forget the ref income. You talk about scams? better you be quiet. - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1992222

please, visit a good doctor as fast as possible. oh, i forgot - thats what i fight for - to save people from a toilet language man and a self proclaimed dictator, remember !

quote mexicantarget : on 14. july 2017 : Yeah, I know you wont use the site ever again, because I banned you this morning from faucethub.

will you still deny, that you are a case for a Psychiatrie doctor? the chat ban was long before, but on 14.th july you froze it, for what reason? learn to read and if you find a reason, beside of your dictatorship, let me know lol. again you showed your real face isn't it wonderful ?

Cheers
greetz hannes

Oh snap! - mexicantarget exposed by hannesrumpel
pramila28

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 09:44:24 AM

Moderators of Bitcointalk - here is my real research on epay info on their real location and ip address

IP Address   37.157.245.46
Hostname   h37-157-245-46.host.redstation.co.uk
ISP   Dedicated Server Hosting, RSDEDI-FEFEKEGL
Country   United Kingdom United Kingdom
Email   abuse@redstation.com

source of my research (its useful for all sites - if you are facing any issues in getting Payment from owners)
https://aruljohn.com/
http://www.crimeflare.biz/

In scamadviser.com we can't see real ips or real locations - every thing is hidden

Real Location is UK and Can you help me in Next Step for further contact with this Admin of Epay?
IPS = Redstation Limited - I will contact them to get his email id - this Admin is not replying here and not replying in support site. Cry
minifrij
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2017, 02:42:05 PM

snip
This is just the service that the owners used to host the website, probably not the owner of the website themselves. You'd be barking up the wrong tree here most likely.
ePay.info (OP)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

ePay.info Think different

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2017, 07:05:57 AM

SOLD
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: