Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:13:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New Signature Campaign requires able manager  (Read 1234 times)
dihari

Activity: 910
Merit: 525

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 04:23:27 PM

Yahoo manager is a scammer he scam a lot of member in this forum he do not pay a lot of member in signature campaign and member write post for his campaign and at the payment day a lot of member did not get payment.

Everyone who get no payment in a week signature campaign is sucks, but it is even more sucks to hear people who don't read the rules and doing task as they pleased and saying they're deserve to paid.
If you follow the rules, you won't be like this.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
endenada

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 05:27:06 PM

Yahoo manager is a scammer he scam a lot of member in this forum he do not pay a lot of member in signature campaign and member write post for his campaign and at the payment day a lot of member did not get payment.

Everyone who get no payment in a week signature campaign is scam, but it is even more shame to hear people who don't read the rules and doing task as they pleased and saying they're deserve to paid.
If you follow the rules, you won't be like this.
Yaho manager is a scammer, he scammed a lot of members in this forum he does not pay a lot of members in signature campaigns and member write post for his campaign and at the payment day a lot of member did not get payment. Scammed will scam and only scum will tell you that you spam!
Everyone who get no payment in a week of a signature campaign is scammed, but it is even more shame to hear people who don't read the rules and doing task as they are pleased and saying they're deserving to be paid. Happens that project failed and manager decide to pay from his own wallet.
This is how we have to learn writing on this forum and internet! The poster is using slang words from colloquial sub-culture and soon will probably go vulgar and then profane. Profanist is terrorist online and we can not negotiate with him! Yeah, profanist is skilled in technology, normally and logically, so he can help us a lot, but must start a new account and a new nickname, as present one is still stinking and damaging all online internet culture. That way from terrorist we get a hero. They say that behind any good stands bad!
That is great jump for humanity: go from bad to goodier. I pictured it to me as this:
technology <<- perfect < best < better <(bad) good > goodier > goodiest > divine ->> morality
....... owners rules and users rules .... we have to cooperate not dominate .... maybe we need to divinate ...!
nemgun

Activity: 882
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2017, 02:49:57 PM

Yahoo manager is a scammer he scam a lot of member in this forum he does not pay a lot of members in signature campaigns and members write post for his campaign and at the payment day a lot of members did not get payment.
This is not problem, scam, problem is scum, as jahoo is heavy and repeated vulgarist and profanist. I ignored it everywhere.
Lutpin is genitalist, avatar, while on forums we are destined for geniality. That is why we have to avoid emoticons to plunge, too!
Edwarder is goodiest of all and he listens Albert Einstein and wont work anymore. Thus, if we want any good online, it is only me!
About campaigns i am learning here. My solution is in CMA (campaigns managers agency) where we have to educate newbies for campaign carriers and campaign managers. Then we can give the services to any project bearer that is interested to hire our members.
Who will start thread for our campaigns managers education and agency we leave to freedom of enterprise and liberty of thinking!

Yeahoo denies a lot of users form his campaigns, for a lot of different reasons like post burning, poor quality, low level priority threads ...

I have been denied, and i understand him, Yahoo have to satisfy his customers, and everybody is looking for a return on investment, this is why he denies so many users, and his campaigns are of a great quality.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: