Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:31:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Investment | New Project | Suggestions | Partnership | Expansion | Bitcoin  (Read 389 times)
AikFrank (OP)

Activity: 160
Merit: 10

Cryptocurrency Developer

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 08:50:26 AM

Hello all,

From my last topic here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1931218.0 Where i explained what am presently up to, i have been receiving lots of interest from many users from this forum, and i think i should keep expanding the project summary to more persons so i can settle with the best person with lots of knowledge about Bitcoin start ups and with little general knowledge about the Internet businesses.

Quickly let me introduce my self.

Am Aik Frank, a Full stack web developer with over 7 years of experience at age 26. I have built lots of robust systems and web applications for clients until i decided late last year to stop freelancing and build my own system, and a system that will last almost forever. After carefully studding the Internet and businesses done online, then i finally concluded that investing in Cryptocurrencies is the way.

Why i decided to choose a business model on Cryptocurrency:

1) Free from excessive Taxes
2) Can easily target the whole world
3) Can easily target any age bracket
4) The business keeps growing and expanding
5) Its getting more popular than never before
6) You can make Thousands of transactions in few minutes
and many more!

The project am presently up to will do the following:

Bitcoin wallet --> This will enable users receive and send Bitcoin in real time, ability to create different addresses and use them real time.  Full control of their wallet.

Visa Virtual Cards --> This will enable the user to create a Virtual card and load immediately from their Bitcoin balance. The cards will be available to them and they can create as many cards as they want, customizing the card name and billing addresses, check statement and balance.

Peer to Peer Trading --> The peer to peer trading system works great and it will enable users to buy and sell Bitcoin on the platform easily with different payment options. Please check the screen shot below for more. Trading is automated, coins sent to Escrow and released when the other party has confirmed payment to his Wallet. Simple, fast and secured.

I know none of these features are new on the Bitcoin Market, but the combination is what is new, and the way services will be rendered with great support and low fees.

How the business will make profit

1) Fees while sending Bitcoins
2) Fees when you create a new card
3) Fees when you load the card
4) Fees when you buy Bitcoin from the platform
5) Fees when you sell Bitcoin on the Platform
6) Exchange rate

Development Stage: The development progress is about 65% and in 2 - 3 weeks, this project will be completed.

Partnership/Investment: If you will like to partner, please PM me. Investment budget is 10BTC. Presently, i currently have one partner who has shown interest to cover the 10BTC but i want to have many options of investors. Investment is not all about money according to what i have learnt over the years, its more about knowledge and experience. Who i finally decide to work with will be published here and here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1931218.0 (if you wish)

I will also need your suggestions on how best to succeed. For security purpose i might decide not to answer all questions here in the open, cos am not ready to loose my project to some smart preys here.

I will show the work progress test link, only to those i think they are serious and ready.

Thanks
Frank.

Contact me for your Cryptocurrency Development. Linux, Web, Windows, Mac, Android, and Electrum Wallets Can all be developed!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: