Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:34:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What goods have you got from bitcoin results?  (Read 6993 times)
Caelanpelley

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 02:55:02 PM

f I can just buy the refrigerator from bitcoin results so far, I am classified as less focus in bitcoin world, but now after seeing the bitcoin price of this I started focus again, because this year I have a target to buy a car ...

If you are anything?

Since working with bitcoin I have bought a lot of stuff that I like. Palm, telephone, shoes, clothes.... I can even eat a lot of things that I like. My life has become much more comfortable than before. Coming up here, I intend to buy a house.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
unneros

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 03:08:50 PM
Last edit: August 26, 2017, 03:21:32 PM by unneros

I just built a pc gaming for 1000$ ! I bought an iphone 6 ! I move out from my parents house so i can focus on my working ! I pay my own meals , my tax ,... I'm lucky to find out bitcoin ! I wish i had found bitcoin early so i can be the youngest billionare in the world ! i also start a small shoes and clothes shop. I can eat everything i like ! Fancy restaurant is very easy for me now !
Diablesfunis

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 03:17:21 PM

I bought a notebook and a smartphone  with the money i earn from bitcoin. Buying the smartphone is the hard part because i have to search the seller who accept bitcoin. Other than that 2,  i pay electricity bill using bitcoin.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
ewonardo

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 26, 2017, 04:47:40 PM

Owning a new car, and some electronic goods as well fresh fruit store are proof of my earning from bitcoin. Pride isn't it? by 2015 i hold more than 20btc which i use to buy eth. Of course you can calculate the growth i get by selling 0.1btc/Eth and then cashing out it.
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 10:21:29 AM

I never, ever bought something with bitcoin. Not online, nor in the classic shops. I just cashed out some bitcoin in classic money. Yes I want to buy many things with bitcoins, but here where I am, bitcoin is not accepted in many places as currency to buy with. So I have to cash it out and then buy with it. Other eMoney are better for buying goods, bitcoin is the less accepted on them, when it comes to buy something.
I am wondering if Bitcoin, which is actually the foundation of crypto currencies is not accepted in your area then what other coins can be used. People do weird things but this one grabs the trophy. Anyways, BTCs is at least giving you money to buy your necessary stuff and hope soon people will get smart.
smauni
Copper Member

Activity: 484
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 11:14:28 AM

I didn't got anything from bitcoin yet. But i hope i will get soon. I will buy a Mobile and a dslr camera first.
samycoin

Activity: 812

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 12:23:00 PM

f I can just buy the refrigerator from bitcoin results so far, I am classified as less focus in bitcoin world, but now after seeing the bitcoin price of this I started focus again, because this year I have a target to buy a car ...

If you are anything?

As of now I buy something I really need in my daily life. But someday if i have lots of bitcoin I want to buy a house for my family.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
neya

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 12:37:01 PM

The bitcoin i earn i pay to my bills like electric bill water bill internet bill.my earnings in not so big to buy someting.but if ever i will have lot of bitcoin firat to do is to help my family.and save will not waste it for not important things

TRUEPLAY.io
TRANSPARENT AND HONEST GAMBLING PLATFORM ♣ PRE-SALE STARTS 15th APR, 2018 ♠ 30% DISCOUNT
sitebounty ann thread  ♠ wallet
kupido14

Activity: 140
Merit: 22

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 12:45:48 PM

If you are anything?

The singular fact that people come here several times in a day including myself means result is been gotten which is as a result of bitcoin. For me, the target is not yet met but the probability of meeting it soonest is high due to recent happenings as you have rightly noted. So, dreams are coming to reality while other dreams are being formulated courtesy our common friend bitcoin.

I think dreaming something today in buying it with bitcoin will not really help you in creasing your profit in bitcoin, I mean I think keeping your mindset with a target will not actually help you but will always lose your focus, I have done that once and because of my greediness I have lost all of it, I think the right mind set is not keeping a target the right mind set will just go with the flow and you would not notice that your money is over the top even 10 cars is not worth in buying because you now have so much!

But I think dreaming of something that you really want to get helps you to increase your profit because you have a actual target that means you will not lose your focus because you only focus on that thing unless you always change your mind. As you said your "greediness" so it is totally depends oh how people use their bitcoin, it its important if you have a plan or goal to avoid getting unnecessary things that you will regret.

Blackdeath

Activity: 910
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 12:53:57 PM

If you are anything?

Indeed. Seeing bitcoin price rate on the current time will really let you to focus into the bitcoin cryptocurrency world once again after resting for a little bit long time. Because seeing the price rate of bitcoin will really encourage you to pursue and continue working and investing on it. As far as I know, I have already bought my mother a washing machine and help her with many things specially on financial needs. I can say that I can now be independent wherein I can now sustain my own needs without begging for an extra money coming from my mom. Actually I am earning more than my mother's monthly income because of bitcoin I can now enable to help my family.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Shofiqul

Activity: 258
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 12:57:58 PM

Bitcoin has helped me to bear the cost of two or three things I couldn't some time starting late. Additionally I utilize it for shopping of standard things or paying bills. Once even helped me to pay one segment for my bank advance. Openings are enormous you basically need to pick how and on what you need to spend your coins.
bellamae

Activity: 128

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 01:01:22 PM

So far I have not earned here in bitcoin. But when I'm earning money here in bitcoin I will prioritize my family's needs and I will show them how I learned bitcoin and how to earn. This is my first goal to now put the family before myself.
yadi cihuy

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 01:08:45 PM

i am new in this forum. I am happy because I can get bitcoin. for now I can still buy a smartphone for my online needs. I have not been too focused in bitcoin world. I have a job offline .. I used to spend time for bitcoin only during break time only. so for the results I get is still small. taoi happy to know bitcoin ..

nrvasquez

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 01:13:20 PM

Yes, if you have a target focus, with you looking at a higher price then it will make people and you yourself will become more focused and focused.
About the goods we have is a desire. What do you want today to try to make it happen by working hard

I always wanted a mini cooper car for the road. though now I still can not afford it, but I'm sure someday I'll buy it easily.

Allan Ramanda

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 01:24:22 PM

Quite a lot of stuff I bought from these bitcoin products, but with the obvious bitcoin results I got, I have made a new business in the field to increase my income, such as opening a shop
leonair

Activity: 1232
Merit: 390

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 02:53:00 PM

If you are anything?

Since when did you started about this Bitcoin thing, many people tend to realize that they must invested in cryptocurrencies a long time ago but regretting it afterwards then doubt again the price of it then quit and hates it but when the price goes up they are getting into it again. You must be more reliant about Bitcoin because this is the real deal now.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Arumi.Bilqis

Activity: 457

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 05:55:01 PM

I am grateful after getting the results of what I dreamed fulfilled and the items I bought include computers, cameras, wardrobes and internet packages Cheesy
mrayazgul

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 05:59:09 PM

If you are anything?

What is your question? What do you mean by Bitcoin results. I don't understand the question at all. You didn't ask what we are purchasing with it quite, you didn't ask what we were trading with Bitcoins, you asked what good we are getting with Bitcoin results? Huh Huh
ccowl

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 06:02:35 PM

I currently use bitcoins and altcoin income to make more crypto. And lately I've been putting it into my website (hosting, tools).
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 09:23:59 AM

If you are anything?

Not just buying mere goods, but much bigger things. Bitcoin is really a blessing, not just to me, but to everyone involved in it. At first, when I wanted to quit my job, I felt like I’m bout to risk my job just for nothing, but I still did it. And now I’m enjoying it. Lots of things are changing in my life, and I’m really happy for it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: